Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL

This is a discussion on Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Scara TEZ you just reply on what you want to reply * you just read what you ...
Page: 8

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Scara
    TEZ you just reply on what you want to reply *

you just read what you want to read *

if I was you I should read all over and answer again on everything

also the leech the spotstealing the fact you left they invite again and you kick even it wasnt ur party anymore

as some uf us said you can keep repeating clannie>random *
    we know that all already but as dopy said he didnt made himself clear but imo some others did in his place *
    so maybe answer their questions to *

as far as I know him he doesnt mean OBI>clannies
    you have to read all extra information to that is written *

they took you back in!! think about that you are not god!! so don't act like it's normal
    ok u can shutup right there u little bump lick. Anyway time someone writes something u like, u back them up on it and make it sound like you said it first. Stop shit sturing and fuk off maggot. Im sure tez will answer legitbaba's question, you dont have to add to it. Your the one hu dont read all the info. If u know that clannie > random, what u still whining bout? As I said before, how bout u wait for Tez to reply before u stur more shit

legitbaba

Originally posted by xourico

well, this post was necessary, cuz latelly tez or the guy who plays tez is becoming anoying...

1st he is a fukin leecher, 3 days ago I was in paramum and he was the leader, then he told me to reamke party, so I remake and invite him back, later I notice he was away, i waited for like 1 hour, and even the guys from his clan told me to kick him, cuz he was a fukin leecher and it wasnt real tez...

then when he came he told his clan members in my party to quit and he toke over my spot... and then pmed me telling me to fuk off and he will vener invite me again to his parties? o.O (I was playing wag char btw)
    1 of the clan members even told him to fuk off, so I just think that tez should choose a little better who lvl his char, cuz its giving him a bad rep, thats all

this story

sophiem

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Scara

also the leech the spotstealing the fact you left they invite again and you kick even it wasnt ur party anymore

we know that all already but as dopy said he didnt made himself clear but imo some others did in his place *

they took you back in!! think about that you are not god!! so don't act like it's normal
    ok u can shutup right there u little bump lick. Anyway time someone writes something u like, u back them up on it and make it sound like you said it first. Stop shit sturing and fuk off maggot. Im sure tez will answer legitbaba's question, you dont have to add to it. Your the one hu dont read all the info. If u know that clannie > random, what u still whining bout? As I said before, how bout u wait for Tez to reply before u stur more shit[/b]
    ohh let me remmber i was in your clan as i remmber when i saw some1 made exp parrty i was asking to join me but was there another priest non clanie and no1 kicked him for me why :P? CUZZZZ I AM NOOB~!!:P

Banned

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-legitbaba

just one thing tez that i'm surprised about.. the guy his story about you(or aviv) leeching over an hour , come back, tell them to fck off and take over the spot
    what about that? cuz you seem to ignore that part of the topic

cause i know nothing of this....and i dont really understand what leeching your talking about
    o rly ^_^ ?[/b]

yeah dude i dont leech as of late as 2 spot cw is kinda hard to do that at....if aviv leeched for hour then left party and then got invited back and then kicked the guy that is wrong i agree with that....if that party is going to let u leech then u should not kick those who let u leech ....if that is case i will talk to aviv cause yes that was wrong ....thats my opinion on that if that is case

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by the_man_slayer@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Scara

ok u can shutup right there u little bump lick. Anyway time someone writes something u like, u back them up on it and make it sound like you said it first. Stop shit sturing and fuk off maggot. Im sure tez will answer legitbaba's question, you dont have to add to it. Your the one hu dont read all the info. If u know that clannie > random, what u still whining bout? As I said before, how bout u wait for Tez to reply before u stur more shit
    ohh let me remmber i was in your clan as i remmber when i saw some1 made exp parrty i was asking to join me but was there another priest non clanie and no1 kicked him for me why :P? CUZZZZ I AM NOOB~!!:P[/b]
    ermm no, I never did that :huh: and u were the one to leave the clan without telling me or any explaination

sophiem

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-legitbaba

just one thing tez that i'm surprised about.. the guy his story about you(or aviv) leeching over an hour , come back, tell them to fck off and take over the spot

cause i know nothing of this....and i dont really understand what leeching your talking about
    o rly ^_^ ?[/b]

yeah dude i dont leech as of late as 2 spot cw is kinda hard to do that at....if aviv leeched for hour then left party and then got invited back and then kicked the guy that is wrong i agree with that....if that party is going to let u leech then u should not kick those who let u leech ....if that is case i will talk to aviv cause yes that was wrong ....thats my opinion on that if that is case[/b][/quote]

yea u realy need to talk to him becuase it's kinda unfair if TEZ leeching and quitting later and then come back and kicking somee who helped him get exp..

Scara

:P LOL are you blind or something

I wrote about that already before legitbaba said something about it
    so stfu

and I am not a bump lick I just post my opinion
    and if you have problems with my opinion just act normal with it and don't let me stfu because my opinion strokes their opinion
    if you can't do normal in a discussion
    than just give no comment at all

if u have problems with my person you can pm me about that the_man_slayer but you dont have to post it in the topic it has nothing to do with the original post thx h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by legitbaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(legitbaba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

well, this post was necessary, cuz latelly tez or the guy who plays tez is becoming anoying...

1st he is a fukin leecher, 3 days ago I was in paramum and he was the leader, then he told me to reamke party, so I remake and invite him back, later I notice he was away, i waited for like 1 hour, and even the guys from his clan told me to kick him, cuz he was a fukin leecher and it wasnt real tez...

then when he came he told his clan members in my party to quit and he toke over my spot... and then pmed me telling me to fuk off and he will vener invite me again to his parties? o.O (I was playing wag char btw)
    1 of the clan members even told him to fuk off, so I just think that tez should choose a little better who lvl his char, cuz its giving him a bad rep, thats all

this story [/b]
    ok sorry i didnt see that xurico...u know i love u dude....lol.....

if that is what happened i will talk to him cause that is wrong.....anytime u leech and party lets u leech u keep same party for amount of time they let u leech and u help them leech back or party with them for that many hours

sorry i didnt see that....yes it was wrong to take spot and tell clannies to do so.....noted and i will take care of that

but other shit i stick by obi...clannies>all but with some decorum and personal respect for what was given to you.....sorry aviv did that and will take care of it

sophiem

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Scara

ohh let me remmber i was in your clan as i remmber when i saw some1 made exp parrty i was asking to join me but was there another priest non clanie and no1 kicked him for me why :P? CUZZZZ I AM NOOB~!!:P[/b]
    ermm no, I never did that :huh: and u were the one to leave the clan without telling me or any explaination[/b][/quote]

did i say it's was u? 1 day after i left u tried to disband clan and u couldnt so u start bann every1 as some1 told me..

and if u want know why i left i invite u to pm and ill answer u

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    Originally posted by sophiem
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-legitbaba

o rly ^_^ ?

yeah dude i dont leech as of late as 2 spot cw is kinda hard to do that at....if aviv leeched for hour then left party and then got invited back and then kicked the guy that is wrong i agree with that....if that party is going to let u leech then u should not kick those who let u leech ....if that is case i will talk to aviv cause yes that was wrong ....thats my opinion on that if that is case[/b]
    yea u realy need to talk to him becuase it's kinda unfair if TEZ leeching and quitting later and then come back and kicking somee who helped him get exp..[/b][/quote]

already agreed but u posted before me....spammer :lol:

sophiem

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-legitbaba

o rly ^_^ ?

yeah dude i dont leech as of late as 2 spot cw is kinda hard to do that at....if aviv leeched for hour then left party and then got invited back and then kicked the guy that is wrong i agree with that....if that party is going to let u leech then u should not kick those who let u leech ....if that is case i will talk to aviv cause yes that was wrong ....thats my opinion on that if that is case
    yea u realy need to talk to him becuase it's kinda unfair if TEZ leeching and quitting later and then come back and kicking somee who helped him get exp..[/b]
    already agreed but u posted before me....spammer :lol:[/b][/quote]

thx

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Scara
    :P LOL are you blind or something

I wrote about that already before legitbaba said something about it *
    so stfu *

and I am not a bump lick I just post my opinion *
    and if you have problems with my opinion just act normal with it and don't let me stfu because my opinion strokes their opinion if you can't do normal in a discussion *
    than just give no comment at all
    Yea your opinion strokes theirs like your tongues strokes their a-hole. I aint sayin u cant say ure opinion, just try not to copy others so much <_< so what to you is a 'normal' discussion. Coz this aint a discussion, its a low blow without checking any facts flame. So if you aint got nefing relavent to say, yea stfu

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Scara

ohh let me remmber i was in your clan as i remmber when i saw some1 made exp parrty i was asking to join me but was there another priest non clanie and no1 kicked him for me why :P? CUZZZZ I AM NOOB~!!:P
    ermm no, I never did that :huh: and u were the one to leave the clan without telling me or any explaination[/b]
    did i say it's was u? 1 day after i left u tried to disband clan and u couldnt so u start bann every1 as some1 told me..

and if u want know why i left i invite u to pm and ill answer u [/b][/quote]

It wasnt the day afta, more like a couple of weeks. And I got beta fings to do

Diez Of Our Lives ftw

Scara

^_^ as I said pm me about that shit

I dont lick their ass

and If you were able to remember who wrote what text you should maybe see that I post it first
    and what does it matter anyways
    if its my opinion its my opinion so stop whining about it

and if you say I lick their ass do you maybe do suckie suckie for some respect of him lol
    yes indeed its bullshit same as the fact you say I lick their asses
    I dont get anything of them by giving my opinion
    I just say what I want to say
    just as you do so dont complain about me

B)

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast