Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL

This is a discussion on Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div> Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem) Originally posted by the_man_slayer Originally posted by sophiem <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer @ ...
Page: 9

sophiem

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)
    Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    Originally posted by sophiem
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Scara

TEZ you just reply on what you want to reply *

you just read what you want to read *

if I was you I should read all over and answer again on everything

also the leech the spotstealing the fact you left they invite again and you kick even it wasnt ur party anymore

as some uf us said you can keep repeating clannie>random *
    we know that all already but as dopy said he didnt made himself clear but imo some others did in his place *
    so maybe answer their questions to *

as far as I know him he doesnt mean OBI>clannies
    you have to read all extra information to that is written *
    they took you back in!! think about that you are not god!! so don't act like it's normal

ok u can shutup right there u little bump lick. Anyway time someone writes something u like, u back them up on it and make it sound like you said it first. Stop shit sturing and fuk off maggot. Im sure tez will answer legitbaba's question, you dont have to add to it. Your the one hu dont read all the info. If u know that clannie > random, what u still whining bout? As I said before, how bout u wait for Tez to reply before u stur more shit

ohh let me remmber i was in your clan as i remmber when i saw some1 made exp parrty i was asking to join me but was there another priest non clanie and no1 kicked him for me why :P? CUZZZZ I AM NOOB~!!:P

ermm no, I never did that :huh: and u were the one to leave the clan without telling me or any explaination
    did i say it's was u? 1 day after i left u tried to disband clan and u couldnt so u start bann every1 as some1 told me..

and if u want know why i left i invite u to pm and ill answer u [/b]
    It wasnt the day afta, more like a couple of weeks. And I got beta fings to do[/b][/quote]

hmm 1 day after i left i remmber u posted a post that says" how to quit clan?"

btw it's not relvanty in this topic..

sry for spam or not h43r:

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by KaZaM
    Diez Of Our Lives ftw
    :lol:

the_man_slayer

mate it wernt a day afta <_< anyway, tez is sorting any problem there was out so /closed ^_^

sophiem

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    mate it wernt a day afta *<_< * anyway, tez is sorting any problem there was out so /closed *^_^
    /reopen

yes it was h43r:

the_man_slayer

Trust me i wuld no, it wernt

/seal with super-glue

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

TEz is Fat. leave the fat kids alone. K ?!!!!!!! OR YOU WILL DEALL WITH MEEEEEE MUAHAHAaaaAHHAHAAaaaAHAHHAAaa

the_man_slayer

rofl haha :lol:

SonHasQuitted

TALKING about respect....

Thisis to whole daydreamers clan

Why didnt 1 of ur 1337 clan members still not pay me? Why does he still ignore me? Why did ur whole clan protect this scammer,andstop protecting when they realized that he was wrong?

Sorry but dont come and talk about respect if 1 of u guys dont show it,Tell that guy to unblock me on msn and talk w/ me or another post is coming.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    TEz is Fat. leave the fat kids alone. K ?!!!!!!! OR YOU WILL DEALL WITH MEEEEEE MUAHAHAaaaAHHAHAAaaaAHAHHAAaa
    And... I QUOTE MYSELF

liquid1

kicking some1 from party for clannie or not its ur joice ...
    but i think it just makes u lame cause i hate ppl like u
    i never kick ppl from party even for clannie cause its just not nice and i dont like it when some1 do this to me or to some1 else... and to think u remade the party so u can kick ppl when u like to ... lol thats even more lame than just kick some1

No one deserves to be king.
    Would you allect a macroer as king? No, coz he breaks the ToS.
    Would you allect someone who shares acc, and buys for usd, wich i think everyone who is going for king has, go for king?
    There all breaking ToS. :mellow:

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by SonHasQuitted

Why didnt 1 of ur 1337 clan members still not pay me? Why does he still ignore me? Why did ur whole clan protect this scammer,andstop protecting when they realized that he was wrong?

Sorry but dont come and talk about respect if 1 of u guys dont show it,Tell that guy to unblock me on msn and talk w/ me or another post is coming.
    U cant talk to me bout your private problems with Tez, and I aint in his clan mate lol.

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SonHasQuitted

U cant talk to me bout your private problems with Tez, and I aint in his clan mate lol.[/b]

haha dude, it was against the topic starters The 1's who flame tez for "not" having respect... While 1 of their clannie is scamming me...Understand?

I dont have any problems with tez... I <3 Tez :wub:

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by SonHasQuitted+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SonHasQuitted)</div>
    Originally posted by the_man_slayer@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SonHasQuitted

U cant talk to me bout your private problems with Tez, and I aint in his clan mate lol.

haha dude, it was against the topic starters The 1's who flame tez for "not" having respect... While 1 of their clannie is scamming me...Understand?

I dont have any problems with tez... I <3 Tez :wub:[/b]

lol my bad, trying to read to fast ^_^ we all love tez :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    I AM NOT FAT I AM BIG BONED :angry:

:wub:

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast