Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tez, Scream or AntiVirus Scammer, choose.

This is a discussion on Tez, Scream or AntiVirus Scammer, choose. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nah but seriously, they just knew ID and SQ... they needed more things... and now there is a new bug.. ...
Page: 4

nah but seriously, they just knew ID and SQ... they needed more things... and now there is a new bug.. and you knew ID and PW.. oh dear :P

AnTiViruS

Originally posted by KaZaM
    nah but seriously, they just knew ID and SQ... they needed more things... and now there is a new bug.. and you knew ID and PW.. oh dear :P
    Kk, I give a shit what you think..

at least my msn list is shorter o/

AnTiViruS

Originally posted by KaZaM
    Never gave a shit about you anyway, only wanted to be unbanned from Ranking.

Originally posted by AnTiViruS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnTiViruS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM
    Never gave a shit about you anyway, only wanted to be unbanned from Ranking. [/b]

and you weren't .

btw, you won a _/! yes, a care cup! wow

AnTiViruS

Originally posted by KaZaM+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KaZaM)</div>
    Originally posted by AnTiViruS@
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM

Never gave a shit about you anyway, only wanted to be unbanned from Ranking.

and you weren't .

btw, you won a _/! yes, a care cup! wow [/b]
    Doesn't bother me anymore. ^_^

SSjV3g3ta

wasnt antivirus, he doesnt scam + he has a vagina, so he doesnt know how to scam

AnTiViruS

Originally posted by SSjV3g3ta
    wasnt antivirus, he doesnt scam + he has a vagina, so he doesnt know how to scam
    Lmfao, NickO?

mangina

TheChupster

I think it is true that you shouldn't trust just anyone but sometimes you feel like you should if you really consider the person a friend. It just sucks if that person actually has such a black heart that they can do you wrong after you have intrusted them with such trust. Trust in a friend is like love and breaking that is so fucked up IMO. I have never and will never break someones trust IRL or in game especially cause I know how it feels. Just fukn sucks! Sry Josh for your misfortune. If I can help you in anyway let me know bud.

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

Originally posted by Amine
    STOP talking shit about tez god damn it, in the past of the last hours, 2 topics. *includuing this one, were flaming him, i bet you are a little kid with no brains *<_<.
    No brains?
    LEARN TO FUCKING READ.
    I am NOT flaming tez, i 99.99% know it WASNT him, but i have to check every single possibilty, zz.

sophiem

Originally posted by Arca_
    I SCAMMED HIM END OF TOPIC CLOSE PLS
    no u didnt sacmmed him :angry: it was me

Banned

i will just post fast

1st i didnt write down any of either info and i never do...copy and past and do what i need to do for the trades which i did

2nd i dont need to scam u or anyone and especially you since i do consider a good friend

3rd i dont scam period

not sure what happened to u but that sucks cause i know u got a really good deal for your shitty bp....personally that guy got riped off but he is the stupid one for trading those good items for your bp with no items

i want trades like that

Banned

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine
    STOP talking shit about tez god damn it, in the past of the last hours, 2 topics. *includuing this one, were flaming him, i bet you are a little kid with no brains *<_<.
    No brains?
    LEARN TO FUCKING READ.
    I am NOT flaming tez, i 99.99% know it WASNT him, but i have to check every single possibilty, zz.[/b]
    100% pussy :lol:

tez own B)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast