Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Tez - The Truth

This is a discussion on Tez - The Truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oke, I got this few days ago, after I took a long nap i woke up with that.. Usually if ...
Page: 10

oke, I got this few days ago, after I took a long nap i woke up with that..

Usually if someone tells me to keep a secret, I wont ever tell. But keep a cheating episode as secret, Im afraid I cant.

Another reason to this SS wasnt posted eariler coz I cant be arsed or got time to deal with ppl about their bullshit that its photoshopped or whatsoever, its entirely up to u ppl to believe this SS or not.

MakuLine

Ist mir doch scheiß egal[/b]

wieso schreibst du dann soein langen beitrag?hehe :P peace

Banned Senior Member

Now Devile calls me emo... great.....

All I will comment on is the "GM will roll me back" You said yourself CS wont change your password because it's a shared account, what makes you think they will roll you back? If Coolboy wanted "revenge" he could just post your ko4life/cafegaveze all over the officials till your account is banned

Letitshine, he wasn't "in" blood, he was the leader of it

MakuLine

Now Devile calls me emo... great.....

All I will comment on is the "GM will roll me back" You said yourself CS wont change your password because it's a shared account, what makes you think they will roll you back? If Coolboy wanted "revenge" he could just post your ko4life/cafegaveze all over the officials till your account is banned[/b]

if they won't,then they will loose a big custommer = less money for ko = punch in the nose from MGames = loose license = bankrupt K2

alright alright fantasy overtook me with the last 3 sentences

HolyFish

wieso schreibst du dann soein langen beitrag?hehe :P peace[/b]
    Cause it's always the same crying here. In a dozen threads. My god this guy is a cheater, ok, you have prooves. Then ban him from this community and report to K2 (good luck on that)
    Other people are smart and take some bribe. And again other don't get discovered.

Nu verstanden? Man das geht mir auf die Nüsse...

Hello lover [/b]
    Musun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

aviv is probably the most retarded person i know...first off I sold tez the third IN to make his +1, so that right there is bullshit. As far as the ROC's, i've watched him make the them as everyone lvl'd him from 70-80...i sold him a ROC +1 to help him make his +2/3. people think he has such unbelieveable gear when he really doesnt...there are no +9 shell or anything unbelievable... I barely log on this forum anymore cause of all the crybaby bullshit that isnt even worth my time to read the topic (ragnork)...so u can take what i said with a grain of salt or for the truth, i really dont care as i wont be replying to any questions or comments...i just really have better shit to do...

MakuLine

Cause it's always the same crying here. In a dozen threads. My god this guy is a cheater, ok, you have prooves. Then ban him from this community and report to K2 (good luck on that)
    Other people are smart and take some bribe. And again other don't get discovered.

Nu verstanden? Man das geht mir auf die Nüsse...[/b]

but tez got discovered

Woher kommst du? Auf welchem Server spielst du?XD Sorry für das Offtopic wollte nur mal so wissen

oke, I got this few days ago, after I took a long nap i woke up with that..

Usually if someone tells me to keep a secret, I wont ever tell. But keep a cheating episode as secret, Im afraid I cant.

Another reason to this SS wasnt posted eariler coz I cant be arsed or got time to deal with ppl about their bullshit that its photoshopped or whatsoever, its entirely up to u ppl to believe this SS or not.[/b]
    ayayayayayaaaaayayayayayyyyyyyaaaaaaaaa

Musun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:[/b]
    pk plysssss

HolyFish

but tez got discovered

Woher kommst du? Auf welchem Server spielst du?XD Sorry für das Offtopic wollte nur mal so wissen[/b]
    Nur weil wir die gleiche Sprache sprechen, heißt das noch lange nicht das wir Freunde sind.

And now sorry for speaking in another language. Keep it english.

Validating

ayayayayayaaaaayayayayayyyyyyyaaaaaaaaa

[/b]
    lil bit owned huh? :P

MakuLine

Nur weil wir die gleiche Sprache sprechen, heißt das noch lange nicht das wir Freunde sind.

And now sorry for speaking in another language. Keep it english.[/b]

hat auch niemand behauptet mister klugscheißer

Musun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:[/b]

MY OTHER LOVER!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Banned

but tez got discovered

Woher kommst du? Auf welchem Server spielst du?XD Sorry für das Offtopic wollte nur mal so wissen[/b]

discovered for what? i didnt do anything wrong since aviv makes up so much shit

also thew ss everyone knows i bought some duped gbs......now you all know the reason why......i helped to catch the largest duper.....yeah i guess that was bad then

your morons if u think not catching him and letting him go was the right thing to do
    zzzzz and u wonder my many ko4life people are retards

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast