Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Tez - The Truth

This is a discussion on Tez - The Truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 12

Ripper_of_romania

Banned

well, just to point out

devile, tez, captain, oscar, desi, xeph, morg, redneck, chris, mee, phantom, paddy, felix, and lutz

all helped me to scam some items off of people, but they never told me to tell anyone about their corruptiveness! (if that really is a word)

we sold and bought sword breakers from the merchant, upgraded them to +10, advertised they were better than a shard +8, but paddy and devile got greedy, and decided to start duping them, instead of legitly upgrading them

but what i want to know is......where did the coin come from? OMGZORZ

Banned

this is getting interesting, funny tho how this one little issue is worse than, turks with +10 armors/weps, +3 and 4 uniques, and other such items but yet you ppl from Diez gotta focus on one person and flame him whether or not he's legit or not doesn't matter anymore cuz there's not many legit ppl on KO anymore.

Heim4teil

[/b]
    omg i think i pissed in mi pants xD ROFL

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

oke, I got this few days ago, after I took a long nap i woke up with that..

Usually if someone tells me to keep a secret, I wont ever tell. But keep a cheating episode as secret, Im afraid I cant.

Another reason to this SS wasnt posted eariler coz I cant be arsed or got time to deal with ppl about their bullshit that its photoshopped or whatsoever, its entirely up to u ppl to believe this SS or not.[/b]
    OMG!! u duped the msn message ive got from Tez

lol tez you are such a joke, there should be an IQ test attached to starting a family. Where are all the diez-club admins that protect tez, seems awfully quiet.

Strider

cant you see the gms trust tez to

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAPTAıN YS LOWER U
    desi, where have u been my one and only baba aga? [/b]
    :wub: u too

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

well, just to point out
    devile, tez, captain, oscar, desi, xeph, morg, redneck, chris, mee, phantom, paddy, felix, and lutz

all helped me to scam some items off of people, but they never told me to tell anyone about their corruptiveness! (if that really is a word)

we sold and bought sword breakers from the merchant, upgraded them to +10, advertised they were better than a shard +8, but paddy and devile got greedy, and decided to start duping them, instead of legitly upgrading them

but what i want to know is......where did the coin come from? OMGZORZ [/b]

HA! so it was prolly devile that scammed the rol and fov i borrowed u, bad guns

cant you see the gms trust tez to
    [/b]

lol stop with those "Game Master KOL" , anyone could have named himself like that ... it's not a proof at all...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

lol tez you are such a joke, there should be an IQ test attached to starting a family. Where are all the diez-club admins that protect tez, seems awfully quiet.[/b]
    I love it when your angry Cy <3

Strider

lol stop with those "Game Master KOL" , anyone could have named himself like that ... it&#39;s not a proof at all...[/b]

so all the other msn convos are fake to

Banned

WOO WOO TEZ has been foiled.. y dont u just ban his account from been sold as it has been involved with so many DUPES and SHADY things as he has admitted .. why would any 1 want to buy it im sure that real KOL gms look at this site,

one more thing tez u sure ur not a TURK ?

Knaller

to be pretty truthful you guys are just jealous of tez and the character he built, only reason why its such a big deal is because he is such a well known guy.... but one thing i cant understand is why you guys are such idiots and put a game in front of tez&#39;s personality, to be quiet frank, tez is a great guy and when you get to know him hes pretty cool and a good laugh.... funny that tho isn&#39;t it how alot of people like him then becuase of a "game" completely disrespect him, one day alot of you silly 15 year olds/kids will learn that this forum and game dont mean shit and its the person that counts.. so all i have to say to all of you is a big FUCK YOU

so all the other msn convos are fake to[/b]

all the other implying a gm , yes