Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Tez - The Truth

This is a discussion on Tez - The Truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is realy interesting i gonna buy coca cola and popcorn and then...
Page: 13

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

this is realy interesting i gonna buy coca cola and popcorn and then

i don't really want to get too involved in this topic too much, but i think theres enough evidence to paint a pretty clear picture. I just wanted to comment on the 'you're all jealous' comments that get made.... what exactly are people jealous of exactly? The guy that poured hundreds of pounds into an online game and still commands about as much respect as Mr Bean?

In the big book of things to be jealous of that one didn't make it into the top 100 i must admit :P

Flonne

wtf i never said i duped and i didnt ..... i bought some gbs to gain his trust to get his accounts
    ffs get it right people

i got his accounts and all were banned and all gbs...i mean 10k+ were deleted
    [/b]
    omg it was just a joke
    dont take it so seriously

Aluzion

Can i play tez's char now ?

Banned

england .. i lvoe been from here .. not one bad word said abotu us . turks there cheats . americans moan about serves been down most dont have prem or wont buy 1 , and then u got tez painting a pretty picture for u aswell

england and ozzys .. were the true LEGIT people

Knaller

i don't really want to get too involved in this topic too much, but i think theres enough evidence to paint a pretty clear picture. I just wanted to comment on the 'you're all jealous' comments that get made.... what exactly are people jealous of exactly? The guy that poured hundreds of pounds into an online game and still commands about as much respect as Mr Bean?

In the big book of things to be jealous of that one didn't make it into the top 100 i must admit :P[/b]
    what are you talking about PADDY? only reason why people flamming is obviously because there jealous, well he poured hundreds of dollars into a game yes, but his intension's were to make money if this game which he has defiantly done and i think your the one with the respect of Mr bean true but honest

90% of posts are flame/spam posts.... u should ban them all !(except me, coz i havent done nothink)
    about thread
    i dont know much about tez so i wont coment.... but if he is really so bad, he deserve to burn in hell... i have eaten much popcorn, now i need drink smthink! help plz! h34r:

Strider

they werent right about shit.....they think i scammed tms roc and tms old warrior which even tms said he was wrong[/b]

they wernt right about shit hmm.

Well first of all u admited to buying gold bars that you new were duped. And the cover was i was trying to catch him. You need to buy dupped gold bars to get his ign thats new. Then you go and pm the admins to cover you arse. But some of the admins said fuk you tez and posted your msn convo

llJuanMall

i dont have time to read all 10 pages of this thread, so can anyone summarize it for me??? :lol:

Banned

Well i think most of ko players don't care about the past so much...
    He is good player atm and that wont change for a meanwhile i think

what are you talking about PADDY? only reason why people flamming is obviously because there jealous, well he poured hundreds of dollars into a game yes, but his intension's were to make money if this game which he has defiantly done and i think your the one with the respect of Mr bean true but honest [/b]
    Jealous? of what.. that he can 'win' in an online game by spending money?

And who the fuck are you to say paddy has no respect?

Knaller

Jealous? of what.. that he can 'win' in an online game by spending money?

And who the fuck are you to say paddy has no respect?[/b]
    who the fuck am i? im the fucking paddy hater called WHASSUP who got banned from ko4life for aparently scamming TMS, now TMS is in the spotlight for scamming Ragn0rk soo... now you know who i am .. so fuck you!

I love it when your angry Cy <3[/b]
    im not angry, i would describe myself as amused with a touch of *sigh*. It&#39;s just funny the extents that people go to, to protect tez when they have banned people for cheating with far less evidence. From my experience, as much as Lovemuffin is a twat, he does not make up stuff and I believe what he says about tez trying to hack people and buy levels should be taken seriously.

as for nesma, oh wow you gave me a big laugh irl. Mirror-mode on MSN? LOL. Quick, think of more ways to back up tez, its a jewish conspiracy!!

And who exactly is protecting Tez in ko4life? Mind naming ppl please?

don&#39;t take on devile felix and other people who always did their best to keep this game clean, watch out what you are saying !!!