Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Tez - The Truth

This is a discussion on Tez - The Truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And who exactly is protecting Tez in ko4life? Mind naming ppl please?[/b] appearently you baba.. Diez needs to grow up.. ...
Page: 14

Aluzion

And who exactly is protecting Tez in ko4life? Mind naming ppl please?[/b]
    appearently you baba..

Diez needs to grow up.. who cares if he cheats? i sure as fuk dont.. turks cheat but we dont point them out all the time.. there are so many more "cheaters" such as emperor and Vstyle and the likes of them then Tez who is only one person.. who cares if he bought "duped" gbs ? i dont care.. good for him spending money.. Diez is the laughing stock of KO tbh.. you all cry like little school girls.

kin

so tez buying duped GBS to befriend the duper for a "good" cause of cathing the guy...

so here is the question...if you knew they were duped...why did you resell it back to the community...?

good intentions are done out of good will and to not seek anything in return...buying the dupe gbs to catch a duper is not good a good deed if you seek profit of selling those illegal goods...

Banned

Devile is just a pissed off peruvian who scammed my CS +7, so mean

Knaller

so tez buying duped GBS to befriend the duper for a "good" cause of cathing the guy...

so here is the question...if you knew they were duped...why did you resell it back to the community...?
    good intentions are done out of good will and to not seek anything in return...buying the dupe gbs to catch a duper is not good a good deed if you seek profit of selling those illegal goods...[/b]
    why do nubs like this have to post on topics that don't concern them ...

Banned Senior Member

Hahaha i like this Topic

I always Tought Tez is lying about buying +7 shells.... and already have shells+9

4pages before it get locked xD

everyone accuses him i think he doesnt care he can always sell to the turks he hates so much zzz

turks ruined the game and tez joined them looks like

MakuLine

guys... you ask why we care?

Why did you care about Adem_22 or thesTRom? They did same things like Tez did,the only difference is that they are turks! So please stop saying why do you care because you cared about Adem and thesTRom too

why do nubs like this have to post on topics that don't concern them ...[/b]
    no actually he brings up a good point...but Tez did say that he did want to make a profit out of it as well....

anyways, I dno't see how this topic concerns you, why do you keep contributing posts to it?

appearently you baba..[/b]
    I really dont get why ppl say that. I haven't banned ANYONE in like 8 months, same as unbanning. I even went afk for months cause of a new job. I got back to activity like 2 months ago. Now I find ppl talking bullshit about me for no apparent reason.

Aluzion

I really dont get why ppl say that. I haven't banned ANYONE in like 8 months, same as unbanning. I even went afk for months cause of a new job. I got back to activity like 2 months ago. Now I find ppl talking bullshit about me for no apparent reason.[/b]
    meh... i wouldnt worry about it.. you did good when a GM and did good as a player and a leader.. i wouldnt even give thought about it tbh..

MakuLine

I really dont get why ppl say that. I haven't banned ANYONE in like 8 months, same as unbanning. I even went afk for months cause of a new job. I got back to activity like 2 months ago. Now I find ppl talking bullshit about me for no apparent reason.[/b]

Just ignore them, when shit smells then you close your nose holes (Dunno how to say it in english but I hope you get my point)

Banned

actually devile has never banned or unbanned me.....other admins and mods have but only after hearing out my case and seeing no proof as to the accusations....i have never been unbaned by a mod abusing powers....i have been banned by a mod who abuses his powers though

again i state devile has never done anything to helpe me or hurt me....he has been neutral for months now

and i just simply argue my case, evidence or lack of and ss of my upgrades go to those mods to show them

end of story

if u cant tell some little douche bag kid who is spiteful i was not going to gyft him the char but rather sell it then your blind and your more the welcome to follow him off the cliff someday

i honor my word and i dont scam..........when i say i never duped i didnt....when i say i never scamed i didnt....when i say i did what i did for the greater good i did

cant say anything more then that...beleive it or dont who the fuck cares...its a game in which i have been done doing that shit to help out the server the day the lead gms said "+9 and +3 jewels are ok and even if duped we cant ban them" i stoped careing that day and stoped trying to help or get involved...it was also the day i gave up on the game

MakuLine

actually devile has never banned or unbanned me.....other admins and mods have but only after hearing out my case and seeing no proof as to the accusations....i have never been unbaned by a mod abusing powers....i have been banned by a mod who abuses his powers though

again i state devile has never done anything to helpe me or hurt me....he has been neutral for months now

and i just simply argue my case, evidence or lack of and ss of my upgrades go to those mods to show them

end of story

if u cant tell some little douche bag kid who is spiteful i was not going to gyft him the char but rather sell it then your blind and your more the welcome to follow him off the cliff someday[/b]
    ´

Tez today I saw a map with showing a family in a caprio. They seemed very happy. It made be think about your case.
    Almost everyone know you have family,you have a wife ,you have children, and ofcourse you gotta worry about them. Most people here are 15 years old so they don't know how it is working to gain some money to buy food for family,to keep them safe in a house etc. I don't know why you did it,but a good father would ofcourse grab the chance and earn 10,000$ by just playing a game so he can look after his family, if you did it because of this reason, then don't give a fuck about those 15 years old kids,I think they don't know anything about life,but if not then shame :P

Banned Senior Member

LOL gift me the char? wow the lies just keep coming outta your mouth
    You may have mentioned gifting me the char sometime in the past but have you heard me complaining about you selling your char? I never wanted your char or anything from you and your dirty hands

kin

why do nubs like this have to post on topics that don't concern them ...[/b]
    then why are you posting again...?

i honor my word and i dont scam..........when i say i never duped i didnt....when i say i never scamed i didnt....when i say i did what i did for the greater good i did[/b]

what is the difference between a duper selling duped GBs and you selling duped gbs...?