Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Tez - The Truth

This is a discussion on Tez - The Truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Read up to the 4th page and just had to login and reply about 1 thing. Nesma, you're a retard ...
Page: 16

Banned

Read up to the 4th page and just had to login and reply about 1 thing.
    Nesma, you're a retard and a cheater.
    A retard because you can't realize some languages are right-to-left.
    A cheater, well, every old school player knows you're a cheater.

About tez, who cares?
    I'm sure K2 is still a bunch of corrupted fags (or at least most of them), meaning this whole game is corrupt and person won't change much whether your accusations are true or not.
    Anyway, quitting KO would probably be the best thing to do.[/b]

i quit like 3 or 4 weeks ago and only logged the char for war on saturday night for like 1 hour then got sick and left

tez u slut :< im gonna download ur dekaron client soon or later once i get my internet back ^^

and phantom i raise up to 2 cookies

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Another flame Tez topic where someone posts shit about him and the rest of the blind world tries to defend him by making stupid arguements? (Mirror? lawl)

Coolboy, don&#39;t wanna shit on you, but you changed your story way too much to make it believable for the rest. Everyone knows you never played Tez to discover his shit... you played it because is nice to play a decked out char, and that&#39;s why you were always braging about it to me at msn :P. As to why you are bursting out right now? Probably like Tez said, and most likely the only thing I&#39;d say it&#39;s truth from his fingers, he decided to kick you out of the account. But still, it doesn&#39;t takes the corruption and layer of deceit that Tez throws arround.

So... let me get it straight, Tez bought a whole ton of GBs, knowing they were duped, for a VERY cheap price, but all to bust out a mayor Duper?... uhm care to give names? and to explain WHY you didn&#39;t mentioned this on the other topic about you cheating? I guess it takes time to make a BS story to cover up your ass and make you look like a hero in the end. Remember: Heroes Don&#39;t Keep The Loot at the end of the movie.

Anyway, I&#39;m pretty sick of repeating myself over the same topics, so just gonna make it clear for all.

When a shady person talks shit about someone, it&#39;s ok to doubt from him, but when I can count them with my two hands, or even needing my feet, is not so hard to connect the dots.

So why Tez isn&#39;t banned again?

PD: What the hell does Devile, probably the most respected player of all times in KO history, is getting involved in this? At least give some proof for it so we can enjoy this even more

*Puts a marshmellow on a stick
    Flame on.

SLeePMoDe

I&#39;m staring into my microwave. popcorns almost done.

Banned

Another flame Tez topic where someone posts shit about him and the rest of the blind world tries to defend him by making stupid arguements? (Mirror? lawl)

Coolboy, don&#39;t wanna shit on you, but you changed your story way too much to make it believable for the rest. Everyone knows you never played Tez to discover his shit... you played it because is nice to play a decked out char, and that&#39;s why you were always braging about it to me at msn :P . As to why you are bursting out right now? Probably like Tez said, and most likely the only thing I&#39;d say it&#39;s truth from his fingers, he decided to kick you out of the account. But still, it doesn&#39;t takes the corruption and layer of deceit that Tez throws arround.

So... let me get it straight, Tez bought a whole ton of GBs, knowing they were duped, for a VERY cheap price, but all to bust out a mayor Duper?... uhm care to give names? and to explain WHY you didn&#39;t mentioned this on the other topic about you cheating? I guess it takes time to make a BS story to cover up your ass and make you look like a hero in the end. Remember: Heroes Don&#39;t Keep The Loot at the end of the movie.

Anyway, I&#39;m pretty sick of repeating myself over the same topics, so just gonna make it clear for all.

When a shady person talks shit about someone, it&#39;s ok to doubt from him, but when I can count them with my two hands, or even needing my feet, is not so hard to connect the dots.

So why Tez isn&#39;t banned again?

PD: What the hell does Devile, probably the most respected player of all times in KO history, is getting involved in this? At least give some proof for it so we can enjoy this even more

*Puts a marshmellow on a stick
    Flame on.[/b]
    yes dro all might sherlock holmes u have figured out all....also whats the meaning of life?

are u stupid...he didnt even post ANY proof of anything....just all false crap when he himself has tried to scam accounts and items....i can post those ss cause i got them on my pc at home but i dont care cause no point to

why would i be banned? i didnt buy anymore then 200gbs over a mont period....and we all know this....also i havent sold those duped gbs .....i still have them? so no profit was made

Banned Senior Member

O_o

SLeePMoDe

O_o[/b]
    rofl wtf? invalid Citizen Registry number

Aluzion

Devile.. will u let me put it in ur bum?

Banned Senior Member

First of all yes I tried to " scam" monsterkill but thats because he scammed many chars and I wanted to give the items he stole back to the players he stole from
    Second , Dro , I didnt think you would talk about me like that
    I have gotten tezs respect step by step starting from lvling his priest then going to his warrior and it was just to discover shits and yes I did brag but that was because it was fun molesting you

Aluzion

I dont have microwave popcorn.. mines oldschool with the curnals !!! wo0T!.. btw.. he really fuked ur char up now >_<

Banned

O_o[/b]
    ROFL aviv is such a loser to waste all day deleveling when i can just buy another level 75 char from diez market section....that was moronic and shows he is prob kos biggest loser

Banned

Banned Senior Member

Invaild citizen registry number means I was trying to guess his SA to delete his items but as you see didnt work

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

that&#39;s sick xD

Aluzion

hey conin.. its SaTaN.. how goes it baba? havnt talked to you in ummm... 6+ months now?