Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Tez - The Truth

This is a discussion on Tez - The Truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sleep, invalid citizen registry number is what your told when you try to seal/unseal and you enter the wrong Secret ...
Page: 17

Banned Senior Member

Sleep, invalid citizen registry number is what your told when you try to seal/unseal and you enter the wrong Secret Answer... or at least it used to be when FD came out

Banned

First of all yes I tried to " scam" monsterkill but thats because he scammed many chars and I wanted to give the items he stole back to the players he stole from
    Second , Dro , I didnt think you would talk about me like that
    I have gotten tezs respect step by step starting from lvling his priest then going to his warrior and it was just to discover shits and yes I did brag but that was because it was fun molesting you[/b]

more lies and shit spewing from you mouth

your stories are all mixed up and lets get the facts out....no one levels a char from 70-80 for gathering dirt.....this all didnt start until clan banned you from char and clan forums and wont give u access back.....your just a little pissed off retard at this point......whine some more....need some cheese i can pay u with cheese for leveling the char if u like so you wont be mad ur off of it

the_man_slayer

who the fuck am i? im the fucking paddy hater called WHASSUP who got banned from ko4life for aparently scamming TMS, now TMS is in the spotlight for scamming Ragn0rk soo... now you know who i am .. so fuck you![/b]
    lol nice to see ur back here u piece of shit just to get banned again..

ow and dw, cos i didnt scammed raggy, so thats fallen through hasnt it

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I dont have microwave popcorn.. mines oldschool with the curnals !!! wo0T!.. btw.. he really fuked ur char up now >_<[/b]
    why are u spamming?

Aluzion

so dumb... they&#39;ll probably rollback the acct anyways and give a new pw lol.. they do that to every high lvl char =\

Aluzion

why are u spamming?[/b]
    that aint spamming.. everyone else is saying they have popcorn and so i am now.. your the fruitcake that is spamming.. moron..

Banned Senior Member

Why do you think I want your money?
    Its dirty like you

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

First of all yes I tried to " scam" monsterkill but thats because he scammed many chars and I wanted to give the items he stole back to the players he stole from
    Second , Dro , I didnt think you would talk about me like that
    I have gotten tezs respect step by step starting from lvling his priest then going to his warrior and it was just to discover shits and yes I did brag but that was because it was fun molesting you[/b]
    I dont wanna get pointed out as defending tez for whatever he did/didnt do, but sir,
    THATS BULLSHIT.

trying to get us to believe that you were going to "return the items to the scammed"? so sweet, yet so fake.

Banned

so dumb... they&#39;ll probably rollback the acct anyways and give a new pw lol.. they do that to every high lvl char =\[/b]

maybe and if they dont i could care less since its cheaper to just buy another 75 warrior for the friends who still play the account

aviv is not hurting me by deleveling it but rather chusco, evenson, and kuda who still play the account

he cant unseal the items cause he will never guess the SQ so tonight the items will be on another 75 char for chusco, evenson, and kuda

Banned Senior Member

Poka, what the hell would I do with Ares items?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

that aint spamming.. everyone else is saying they have popcorn and so i am now.. your the fruitcake that is spamming.. moron..[/b]
    one time&#39;s enough to be "funny", after 5th time&#39;s just annoying...

me spamming? at least i took the time to read the whole thread and am not just throwing out some comments out of the blue. Why&#39;d ya get so mad? Yeah, cus you know ur just spamming your ass off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(coolboyp2)</div>
    Poka, what the hell would I do with Ares items?[/b]
    gee, i dont know, you got me there, probably.... sell em?

Aluzion

chusco is a cool baba.. i was gunna buy his char.. but he wanted a bit to much for it >_<...

well tez.. sending in a CS ticket saying you&#39;ll buy premium and telling them how much u spent on the game.. they will roll you back.. ive lied to them about that many times lol keep getting shells and such from CS.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

more lies and shit spewing from you mouth

your stories are all mixed up and lets get the facts out....no one levels a char from 70-80 for gathering dirt.....this all didnt start until clan banned you from char and clan forums and wont give u access back.....your just a little pissed off retard at this point......whine some more....need some cheese i can pay u with cheese for leveling the char if u like so you wont be mad ur off of it[/b]
    told u nothing coolboy says is to be trusted cuz he just goes along with whatever fad there is...he worshipped me during the fuck allah shit and after he takes every chance he gets to flame me cuz i blocked him from msn and never talked to him

then he leveled ur warrior int he hopes of getting friendship, when booted from that and clan look what happens

coolboy has no mind of his own he just follows whatever other people do: current fad-flame tez, so whats he do?

Aluzion

one time&#39;s enough to be "funny", after 5th time&#39;s just annoying...

me spamming? at least i took the time to read the whole thread and am not just throwing out some comments out of the blue. Why&#39;d ya get so mad? Yeah, cus you know ur just spamming your ass off.
    gee, i dont know, you got me there, probably.... sell em?[/b]
    sorry i just get mad at gay people thats all..

Banned Senior Member

current fad flame tez? oh cmon you fag ask paddy or Will
    they know about this post im gonna make even before the tez shit started
    And poka I dont even have a paypal account and you can see rest i gotta say in PM i sent