Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Tez - The Truth

This is a discussion on Tez - The Truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; told u nothing coolboy says is to be trusted cuz he just goes along with whatever fad there is...he worshipped ...
Page: 18

Banned

told u nothing coolboy says is to be trusted cuz he just goes along with whatever fad there is...he worshipped me during the fuck allah shit and after he takes every chance he gets to flame me cuz i blocked him from msn and never talked to him

then he leveled ur warrior int he hopes of getting friendship, when booted from that and clan look what happens

coolboy has no mind of his own he just follows whatever other people do: current fad-flame tez, so whats he do?[/b]

yes yes ur right but i do learn from my mistakes.....its ok too i dont care about the char.....the items are sealed and he cant touch them

why do nubs like this have to post on topics that don't concern them ...[/b]
    The guy you called a noob is far superior to you in anyway you can imagine and spoke completely on topic and is a well respected clan leader on Diez so think before you speak or just basically fuck off.. :angry:

As far as this whole thread goes people come people post people move on to another flame post... i dont give 2 shits about this game but fact is that some people want a claim to legitness and righteousness even they know fully well they deserve neither.

Honestly No one cares and i wouldnt have posted but for the idiot with a big mouth :lol:

SLeePMoDe

Isn't tez Filing some sort of lawsuit against k2, i don't think they'd help him rofl

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

yes dro all might sherlock holmes u have figured out all....also whats the meaning of life?

are u stupid...he didnt even post ANY proof of anything....just all false crap when he himself has tried to scam accounts and items....i can post those ss cause i got them on my pc at home but i dont care cause no point to

why would i be banned? i didnt buy anymore then 200gbs over a mont period....and we all know this....also i havent sold those duped gbs .....i still have them? so no profit was made[/b]
    I didn't discovered anything, I'm just making it clear that when more than one person comes talking shit about you proofless, and you don't defend yourself with something that makes sense, and proofless aswell, I rather take their word for it and sum it all up than trust you and your nonsense talking.

And you should be banned for making transactions with illegal items, for selling characters that have been DB edited, for lying, spaming, having no common sense or ethic, and overall making each post a waste of code.

As far as your 200gbs... that story is so BS and everyone knows it, or at least should realize that already. Excuse, didn't you said you "made" your Avedon+8 out of them? No profit MY ASS. You are as much of a Hero as I am from being a mexican.

Edit: anyway, done with this topic. Sad to know that even if you are proven of being as legit as a 11 year old turk, there's not gonna be any punishment for you. oh nvm... the lvl71 warrior looks good enough to me :lol:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

current fad flame tez? oh cmon you fag ask paddy or Will
    they know about this post im gonna make even before the tez shit started
    And poka I dont even have a paypal account and you can see rest i gotta say in PM i sent[/b]
    I dont got a paypal account, too. Yet you quickly pointed fingers at me for scamming people, too, like the thing about rebelde. I replied to your pm with the same i reply here, got nothing to hide.

Aluzion

Isn't tez Filing some sort of lawsuit against k2, i don't think they'd help him rofl[/b]
    oh yea lol.. im not knowning >_<

Banned

current fad flame tez? oh cmon you fag ask paddy or Will
    they know about this post im gonna make even before the tez shit started
    And poka I dont even have a paypal account and you can see rest i gotta say in PM i sent[/b]

lets be honest son....ur a follower and a asslicker....why do u think clan always hated u.....cause u like the ass of anyone with power.....if anyone noticed you were bitch until i kicked u from the char

now all of a sudden your paddys bitch and are giving him shit after you got kicked......its ok though.....cam is right though....ur a mindless follower and will always be

it was nice having a slave for some time since i am a minority myself :lol:

Banned Senior Member

but you are mexican , Dro

Aluzion

permission to bitch slap aviv? only cuz he likes male ass..

lets be honest son....ur a follower and a asslicker....why do u think clan always hated u.....cause u like the ass of anyone with power.....if anyone noticed you were bitch until i kicked u from the char

now all of a sudden your paddys bitch and are giving him shit after you got kicked......its ok though.....cam is right though....ur a mindless follower and will always be

it was nice having a slave for some time since i am a minority myself :lol:[/b]
    the current KO4life rules state no flaming

please maintain these new standards

Banned

the current KO4life rules state no flaming

please maintain these new standards[/b]

hypocrit say what?

i am defending ....maybe read the rules clearly...says i can defend

Aluzion

PADDY... calm down nigga! this is pretty good stuff here..

Nice thread, but Dro 1 thing I&#39;d like to point out... if they ban tez, they should ban Evenson, Satan, Zaraki(still not re-banned), Nesma, Nick0 and about 10 other people here for being just as legit as he is. This forum isn&#39;t about being legit or upholding the rules it&#39;s about making alliences and dick sucking. :P And banning people for flaming?! What the hell has this forrum become? ahhaha.. thats what makes everything alive here. Let&#39;s ban hate speach and the word Gay too.

Not gunna stick up for tez, he knows the shit he&#39;s done and I aint gunna post logs from him cause I keep my word, but nothings new.

hypocrit say what?

i am defending ....maybe read the rules clearly...says i can defend[/b]
    please try not to adopt an aggresive tone to your posts, as this may be considered flaming

this has been a KO4Life public service announcement... Keep the peace

Aluzion

LOL boobies.. i admit i aint legit like when i first started but hell.. when you get to know GM&#39;s and the true KO game.. there&#39;s nothing legit about it at all.. and btw.. ive never kissed ass or licked dick at all.. im grown !!