Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Tez - The Truth

This is a discussion on Tez - The Truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; please try not to adopt an aggresive tone to your posts, as this may be considered flaming this has been ...
Page: 19

Banned

please try not to adopt an aggresive tone to your posts, as this may be considered flaming

this has been a KO4Life public service announcement... Keep the peace[/b]

ok i can do that but maybe you should follow your own words and if your going to say that about me say it to the rest of the 100 idiot flamers

be consistant in your ruling as mods and admins and if your going to say "tez dont flame back" you should tell the rest to not flame as well

thanks paddy <_<

LOL boobies.. i admit i aint legit like when i first started but hell.. when you get to know GM&#39;s and the true KO game.. there&#39;s nothing legit about it at all.. and btw.. ive never kissed ass or licked dick at all.. im grown !![/b]
    dun care if ur legit or not, I dont play ko anymore... but if the mods are gunna ban him then be fair. :P

Aluzion

dun care if ur legit or not, I dont play ko anymore... but if the mods are gunna ban him then be fair. :P[/b]
    yea true enough eh lol.. i think over 50% of this forum would be banned then.. lotsa people cheat and dont say nothing about it.. i used to cheat and just be like yeah.. i did that so wat?

ok i can do that but maybe you should follow your own words and if your going to say that about me say it to the rest of the 100 idiot flamers

be consistant in your ruling as mods and admins and if your going to say "tez dont flame back" you should tell the rest to not flame as well

thanks paddy <_<[/b]
    Victimisming can be a form of flamming, and just because you are a mod doesnt mean the rules dont apply for you.

1 OT I have to post.
    Aviv, if you&#39;re still here, you really should consider going out with friends or something right now, after all it&#39;s your countries independence day....

Banned Senior Member

n00bz you got a timing aint ya? was just going out with my family

dude.... thats a dog..
    tez when i got hacked and delvled like 2 months ago, all i got was shell set+3
    btw:

kaan says (9:33 AM):
    Kaan:
    kaan says (9:33 AM):
    1.Aviv u was never tezīs friend, u only was his slave.
    kaan says (9:34 AM):
    2.I bought his WE+3 and its 100% legit
    kaan says (9:34 AM):
    He told me to delete item when gm sais its duper or w/e
    kaan says (9:35 AM):
    3.Tez will never scam anyone...
    kaan says (9:35 AM):
    4.I sold him many gbs...and its his business if u sells expensiver
    kaan says (9:37 AM):
    and 5. Aviv if u cant proof anything go to hell,every1 knows u r a lier
    i haven&#39;t played diez in along time, i have never played human side diez, i dont know who aviv is, but i hear his name alot, and whatever words come after his name are usually cuss words . I hear hes an ass.[/b]
    and Tez, u can never get back account if he knows one way to do it. but i can not tell xD

Yes my timing is awesome <_<
    You should&#39;ve seen me playing playing ET in my good days, that&#39;s what I call timing :|

Anyway, cya

ZOMG guess who has info on one of tezzies little investment plans to do with ko...

and Tez, u can never get back account if he knows one way to do it. but i can not tell xD[/b]
    yup, if some gay can log account , and post shitty fuk gms, fuk k2network&#39;s employees, fuk their sisters, mommy and babas on customer support, or buy $5 kc then charge back can pwnt account tho <_<

ps: this tip made by me when i tried to post that on CS last year (my own account) and only 999 days banned >.<

I read through the whole thing.. but never did i see Why exactly did Aviv get kicked off the character? And if it was to sell it, should&#39;nt he be given some sort of compensation? I did see that he leveled the character a ton in the 7x&#39;s. Just trying to get this whole story in line :mellow:

Banned

I read through the whole thing.. but never did i see Why exactly did Aviv get kicked off the character? And if it was to sell it, should&#39;nt he be given some sort of compensation? I did see that he leveled the character a ton in the 7x&#39;s. Just trying to get this whole story in line :mellow:[/b]
    he was kicked by officers for number of things as in
    cursing turks
    kicking clannies from party for higher level turks so he could exp faster
    cursing clannies out

u name it ask them if u want....most are done with him and were just sick of him making UK bad as he did....we got to many pms saying "aviv said this or that" "aviv kicked me for party for random turk"

Lag0nx

Allright,my bet this gets locked on 13 pages.

anyone ?.[/b]
    allright i lose
    new bet 27

im sorry but you are hardly a turk lover yourself tez...

Banned

lock please so i win :lol: