Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Tez - The Truth

This is a discussion on Tez - The Truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU u ass my bet was 15 pages....u went over it[/b] i have Tez's dekorans acc :wub:...
Page: 22

Banned

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU u ass my bet was 15 pages....u went over it[/b]
    i have Tez's dekorans acc :wub:

Banned

I just hope tez won't become gm on dekaron one fucked up game enought[/b]

zzzz i never applied....yet another one of his lies...he did say he sent a email to try to become a gm though and i said you cant they have no positions at this time and he said "oh well i can try"

Banned

zzzz i never applied....yet another one of his lies...he did say he sent a email to try to become a gm though and i said you cant they have no positions at this time and he said "oh well i can try"[/b]
    i already got one of your acc banned remeber?

CheckMeOut

is this shit still going rofl?

Banned

can we have another DIEZ showing tomorrow .. seen as theres no chance of gettting on too play

this is rediculous... how many more posts do we need about tez before someone believes it..... its SO obvious what a shady bastard he is.. i personally know and some evidence to another scam he is/was trying to pull... i havent even bothered posting it because you all want to have gay sex with him.... EVEN most of the ko4life admins are kissing him so badly... i dont know how he has got you by the testicles but he has... and he has got you there via use of pliers

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

i guess that 2 day supply of popcorn tempest bought will come in handey..[/b]
    Damn stright

Banned

i dont like tez .. hes probably a lilttle 5ft 7 . 7stone chink with glasses

Banned

this is rediculous... how many more posts do we need about tez before someone believes it..... its SO obvious what a shady bastard he is.. i personally know and some evidence to another scam he is/was trying to pull... i havent even bothered posting it because you all want to have gay sex with him.... EVEN most of the ko4life admins are kissing him so badly... i dont know how he has got you by the testicles but he has... and he has got you there via use of pliers[/b]
    o'really go ahead we are listening....since i would never scam anyone i would love to hear this

Banned

you admitted selling gb that was duped .. SO POINT PROOVEN uve been contridiciting .. SHUT up go fondle 2 moons .. and can we now close this post .. getting booring

only reason im in this crappy forum .. is coz it works unliek KO's 1

ENGLAND FTW

Well cant backup anyone but i find it kinda fishy this all coming from a person that got kicked from Tez's char and from clan...hmmm sounds like revenge to me. One thing i dont beliive u coolboy is u trying to unseal items to destro them rofl common have some common sense when trying to lie..ho the fuk will destroy those items haha no one, u will either use them or sell them that was the worst lie ive ever heard.
    My conclusion: coolboy is having revnge dlvling and making up shit(or dunno if its truth) for being kicked from a char in which he was the lvling bitch expecting something in return .

Banned

this is rediculous... how many more posts do we need about tez before someone believes it..... its SO obvious what a shady bastard he is.. i personally know and some evidence to another scam he is/was trying to pull... i havent even bothered posting it because you all want to have gay sex with him.... EVEN most of the ko4life admins are kissing him so badly... i dont know how he has got you by the testicles but he has... and he has got you there via use of pliers[/b]

waiting still...................

G0D

Ok really enough now guys. This has turned into another spam thread..

Looks like Tez's slaves/boyfriends saved him again *sigh*

Btw my bet was 17pages so closed this please :lol:

Question

Btw my bet was 17pages so closed this please :lol:[/b]

sounds like someone wants to be tez's bf

dragon has a small penis

Banned

Btw my bet was 17pages so closed this please :lol:[/b]

no one saved me since there is no truth to this and i am hiding nothing simple as that

if u mindless idiots want to follow someone who didnt even post a valid ss fine ....its what i have come to expect from ko4life members...most of them not all