Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Tez - The Truth

This is a discussion on Tez - The Truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whats about keyloggers on ko4life even some mod was talking u wana did it ?[/b] false u never heard of ...
Page: 24

Banned

whats about keyloggers on ko4life even some mod was talking u wana did it ?[/b]

false u never heard of photo shop which btw someone pointed out that ss was photoshoped....why the fuck dont u morons read posts....all u read is the bad shit and not the good shit

Banned

actually u moron tons of pepple did worse and most are not banned....didnt u read what someone else said.....and i did it for reasons which helped out....also is a known thing...not something close friends didnt know about

keep proving my point right about ko4life members being mostly morons...thanks

so no u are wrong thanks[/b]
    no tez all youve done there is tried to avoid the fatc . that you have admitted to buyign GB sellign them to members of ko4life, how is there good from that ? .. there isnt you should pay them back if your doing this "all for good" my arse.. get this fucker banneed

I read moderator post in that topic saying that u wanted put keyloggers on this site but something with bank bla bla and u didn't.So?

UK member to the rescue .. full of brown nosers[/b]
    i already said im not defending tez..and im a brown noser? awesome...wow that new flame rule is so gay

Banned

Oh yeah I forgot to spam.. err post:

Happy St. Georges day ^^

Banned

i dont like tez .. hes probably a lilttle 5ft 7 . 7stone chink with glasses [/b]
    You should seriously think about what you are typing before you start. Tez is not chinese and everyone on these forums who isnt an idiot knows that. You make a forum account 10 days ago and you act like your a god.

Banned

shit u can count

Banned

Yea and you can act like a 10 year old trying to get famous by baggin on Tez.

tez tez tez..

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol @ his posts and thanks for the link xD

and to think this/these same ppl/person are/is going to 2moons..

lol.. can someone make me a: "Tez don't babashop ur 2moons char fan club" banner pls :P[/b]
    lol i might as well xD

false u never heard of photo shop which btw someone pointed out that ss was photoshoped....why the fuck dont u morons read posts....all u read is the bad shit and not the good shit[/b]
    cus theres already 18 pages of this garbage, what idiots going to read all of it xD

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

i don't really want to get too involved in this topic too much, but i think theres enough evidence to paint a pretty clear picture. I just wanted to comment on the 'you're all jealous' comments that get made.... what exactly are people jealous of exactly? The guy that poured hundreds of pounds into an online game and still commands about as much respect as Mr Bean?

In the big book of things to be jealous of that one didn't make it into the top 100 i must admit :P[/b]
    ARE YOU DISSING MR BEANS?
    ARE YOU?!

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

k i didnt read the past 18 pages of total bullshit and idk who the fuck seantheshark is but so far he seems like a whiny bitch. that being said why does every1 care about tez so much? i was in Uk for a good while (quit KO weeks ago) and he is just a normal player like every1 else. all this constant hate and attention is simply fixed on him because of rumors about his in game and out of game dealings as far as items, and we all know he shared his acct which was exped on 24/7 by trustable people and was very clearly a legit lvl 80 warrior on this server. and dont sit here and say every1 in UK sucks tez off. i make fun of that damn dothead more than most people. i say every1 needs to stfu and play this piece of shit game (that will god willing go outta business soon).

btw tez everytime i shop ar ut 7-11 i stash a king size snickers in my slurpee and u never notice. thats right bitch....KING SIZE..

shit u can count[/b]
    i cant wait for the flame rule to be enforced

Banned

You should seriously think about what you are typing before you start. Tez is not chinese and everyone on these forums who isnt an idiot knows that. You make a forum account 10 days ago and you act like your a god.[/b]

Yea and you can act like a 10 year old trying to get famous by baggin on Tez.[/b]
    but he loves me and i love him cant we just be together and get along :P

on a side not i just bought full set of shell+10 and avendon+10 and its on my account so pew pew i shoot everyone in the face :lol:

G0D

actually u moron tons of pepple did worse and most are not banned....didnt u read what someone else said.....and i did it for reasons which helped out....also is a known thing...not something close friends didnt know about

keep proving my point right about ko4life members being mostly morons...thanks

so no u are wrong thanks[/b]
    Tons of what?
    lol man your just a fool Tez seriously, everyone knows who you really are and what you are! YOU ARE A TURK WITH A MASK ON!!!!! :lol: