Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Tez - The Truth

This is a discussion on Tez - The Truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wont remove the thing about Devile coz I know someone in this forums helped tez with almost putting keyloggers ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

I wont remove the thing about Devile coz I know someone in this forums helped tez with almost putting keyloggers and unbanning him every time and the only 1 thats close to Tez is Devile

-_- u guys don't know how to run a Diez of Our Lives episode to save your lives.. get evenson on here and we'll show u how to roll. I don't really wanna comment on the topic, but it is a little odd when i was trying to sell off my gold bars, everyone pm'ed me saying no to bother cuz tez was selling 2K gbs for $1 usd =-\ but anyways, i'll let you guys duke it out.

I wont remove the thing about Devile coz I know someone in this forums helped tez with almost putting keyloggers and unbanning him every time and the only 1 thats close to Tez is Devile[/b]
    as i understood it, ChrisOwnz was going to help Tez put the keylogger on the site. Tez was responsible for the sites hosting at the time and had access to all the modules required to do so, but Tez's online advisor warned him of the risks placing a keylogger on a site that also hosts a bank.

Thats how i understood the situation anyhow, not saying its true or false

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

without solid proof no one will listen to you... well that is if people even care about cheats anymore which i'm not sure they do
    I mean you can play his character for months, come out with truths but as you can see, people just look for excuses for why you're releasing them. People will only listen to what they want to hear :P[/b]

Even if fraps would be posted, ip logs, ksc files or whatever it would still crumble on tez's stupid blabering and mostly coz of intence spam (perfect word to discribe current events) wich always carryes the same undertone, by ppl who think his a God; are his clanies or friends; who dont know anything and want to rise their post count; who are his companions and therefor try to save their own arse.

Also doesnt matter how good and right it seems the "give proofs or not guilty" thing is really a primitive thing. Tho most ppl here are under 15 (seems so) and emotionaly retarded i dont even bother to explain this.

And theres actually a better saying: Ppl tend to fix their minds on what they belive to know.

DragonFire

yay more tez drama.. that's what I like to see!

Banned Senior Member

Dragon , you only like to see Penises :P

Banned

the fact that ALL of KO ( :P ) is legit or not.. hmmm.. some how w/ that $9,000 price tag on that acc i dun think its the prior..

and to think this/these same ppl/person are/is going to 2moons..

lol.. can someone make me a: "Tez don't babashop ur 2moons char fan club" banner pls :P

Banned Senior Member

Oh and btw, someone said on rags topic that I dont have access to Tez anymore
    I reckon it was havvvk which I believe is KUDA
    Well , you were wrong havvvk

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

add this as one of base emotions xD

lol.. can someone make me a: "Tez don't babashop ur 2moons char" fan club banner pls :P[/b]
    :lol: some should make that banner xD

markko

damm it look like all strong players are cheters

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

damm it look like all strong players are cheters[/b]

if u cant beat them join them :P

and to think this/these same ppl/person are/is going to 2moons..

lol.. can someone make me a: "Tez don't babashop ur 2moons char" fan club banner pls :P[/b]
    actually i was informed that he had applied for a GM position... dunno if that's true or not

damm it look like all strong players are cheters[/b]
    that's far from true, as is calling Tez a strong player :lol:

that's far from true, as is calling Tez a strong player :lol:[/b]
    hahah :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast