Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Tez - The Truth

This is a discussion on Tez - The Truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; heh?[/b] Who let the dogs out? Nah but seriously,there are uglier people.. Maybe TEZ just rent some sluts to do ...
Page: 8

MakuLine

heh?[/b]

Who let the dogs out?
    Nah but seriously,there are uglier people..

Maybe TEZ just rent some sluts to do the bussines..

heh?[/b]
    oh i cant tell what that 1 is

looks liek mr hanky :lol:

j/p :P

CheckMeOut

:lol: at this thread!

Banned

i am going to work now ...lol....bb[/b]
    what work ? ahh i forgot : "How to hack system of : k2, and all other of you need

hahahahahhahahahahahaha

n00bˇˇ

MakuLine

maybe he is a pimp and has to pay his sluts somehow

HolyFish

Eventhough you all thought im his friend , I am not and I never was.
    My only intention was to discover the shit he has done.
    I do not support cheats.
    So , I will make a list of things I know you choose whether to believe or not.
    You can flame how much you want , I really dont care because I know thats the truth.
    1) He had been helping KOM for a long time until he got caught ( got himself nice +8 shells and +9 raptor )
    2) He mysteriously upgraded +8 HB and +8 Avedon in 1 week when the only proof for his marvelous upgrades were his clannies and yea you are right they are his suck ups.
    3) He bought 1 lvl from chrisownz , he told me to get off the char I did so and then when I came back it was 1 lvl higher and I had to tell the whole clan that I did 74-75 in 2 days in balrogs solo with priest outside party.
    4 ) He tried to put keyloggers in ko4life advertisements in order to hack ko4life members.
    5 ) He bought his WE +3 from someone who is not legit ( doesnt matter who it is )
    6 ) UK members are mostly legit and nice shame their leader is so corrupt
    7 ) I guess the one who is behind Tez all the time is Devile , but I cant show proof like most of the above so flame on
    8 ) He tried to fool you all with buying +7 shells to make +9 ones while he already has +9 ones on an old GM char ( I do have proof for that )
    9 ) I dont know for sure that he scammed TMSs roc +2 but from what TMS says he had the details for onyxia
    10) I reckon from my begining on Tez old UK members were complaining that he stole clan items such as WEs RoCs etc from clan bank so he cancelled the clan bank idea while claiming clan bank is bad for clan unition ( after he scammed the items he needed )
    11 ) He got IN +1 from a shady source for 100$
    12 ) He bought duped GBs knowingly from turks and sold them to ko4life members for higher price.
    I had at least 5 more things that I cant remember now but if I do , believe me I will be the first one to tell ya :P
    Tez is a shady and corrupt person.
    He has always been one and will always be one ( I am sure the selling char thing is bullshit to get attention ).
    Flame on [/b]

There are approx. 10K users who cheat

And now you care about 1 (one) single person; assuming that you are right or course....

so according to you , cheating is allowed as much as you don't belong to a "big group" of cheater such as -ermm- TURKEYYYY ?

MakuLine

There are approx. 10K users who cheat

And now you care about 1 (one) single person; assuming that you are right or course....[/b]

Now ask the community who tried to sue K2,who almost did everything to get cheaters banned and also tried to put their reputation down.. so we should not care if the one who is blaming everyone for cheating is cheater also?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

[/b]

rawr !! h34r: :wub:

MakuLine

[/b]

lmaao imao lmao imao lmao imao

noobcake

If this is all true...
    ... then i think we should collect some proofs and add him to "Ban-List"

noobcake

... and btw. i think this thread got a new record..
    almost 115posts and 1700views in 6hours ....
    so fucking annoying

MakuLine

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast