Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Tez - The Truth

This is a discussion on Tez - The Truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My 2 cents on this is that aviv is just mad at tez for asking him not to log the ...
Page: 9

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

My 2 cents on this is that aviv is just mad at tez for asking him not to log the char, as far as I remember, when I was exping on rebelde's account he would always lie to me about the level and show off drops he had gotten, kinda like he really enjoyed the char.

who's aviv?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

who's aviv?[/b]
    aviv = coolboypl

edit:

and as far as i know, anyone who was looking for proof, wouldnt lvl a char from 7?-79 almost 80, or whatever, just to obtain it... that's just plain retarded

:pic:

No I'm not, and as you can clearly see, also your "so called" start button is on the wrong side of the screen. I think that's enought of proof and shows us that it's you who is talking shit here.[/b]

damn idiot hebrew aint like english >.>, never though Tez as legit man tho

but damn who cares i /quited :P

MakuLine

damn idiot hebrew aint like english >.>, never though Tez as legit man tho

but damn who cares i /quited :P[/b]

cya

Whats with all the shit about devile[/b]
    Yeah! Whats with all the shit about me?!? :huh:

p.s. the devile part i'd probably remove too, i don't think anyone believes that and i feel it only weakens the arguement[/b]
    No no! dont remove anything! I'm skipping work today. Kinda bored ... this is actually fun!

I wont remove the thing about Devile coz I know someone in this forums helped tez with almost putting keyloggers and unbanning him every time and the only 1 thats close to Tez is Devile[/b]
    So u ASSUME I did that since I'm the only Admin/mod "close" to him? That's kinda stupid to think/say without any evidence since I'm a bit known and respected arround here. But if u think accusing someone without any solid proof gives u more credibility ... cool, is your topic, but I'll tell u a little secret. Just between u and me ... I'VE NEVER UNBANNED TEZ. Not even a single time and that can be verified easily by quite a few ppl. No topic unlocks, nothing. Why? Cause I dont bother moding any of this kid stuff cause I simply dont have time for bullshit. I just take care of the hard/complex stuff of the server. The drama, I leave it to lutz, emo boy and the brit mods

I think u are watching too much "Prison Break". Me being behind Tez? Like I'm the master mind of this whole "operation" of keylogging ppl and hacking them. Too many conspiracies here.

But I'll give u credit for this. U kept me entertained for a few minutes. If u got some more, please feel free to throw more dirt on my name based on plain assumptions. I really enjoy watching someone fuck up his argument. If u want verification of my "mod" actions about Tez, feel free to ask emo boy or lutz. I'm pretty sure they will tell u which mods unbanned Tez here and unlocked his topics.

Got any more accusations? Bring it on ... got nothing to do today

MakuLine

Yeah! Whats with all the shit about me?!?
    No no! dont remove anything! I'm skipping work today. Kinda bored ... this is actually fun!
    So u ASSUME I did that since I'm the only Admin/mod "close" to him? That's kinda stupid to think/say without any evidence since I'm a bit known and respected arround here. But if u think accusing someone without any solid proof gives u more credibility ... cool, is your topic, but I'll tell u a little secret. Just between u and me ... I'VE NEVER UNBANNED TEZ. Not even a single time and that can be verified easily by quite a few ppl. No topic unlocks, nothing. Why? Cause I dont bother moding any of this kid stuff cause I simply dont have time for bullshit. I just take care of the hard/complex stuff of the server. The drama, I leave it to lutz, emo boy and the brit mods

I think u are watching too much "Prison Break". Me being behind Tez? Like I'm the master mind of this whole "operation" of keylogging ppl and hacking them. Too many conspiracies here.

But I'll give u credit for this. U kept me entertained for a few minutes. If u got some more, please feel free to throw more dirt on my name based on plain assumptions. I really enjoy watching someone fuck up his argument. If u want verification of my "mod" actions about Tez, feel free to ask emo boy or lutz. I'm pretty sure they will tell u which mods unbanned Tez here and unlocked his topics.

Got any more accusations? Bring it on ... got nothing to do today [/b]

do you still play ko?

dude.... thats a dog..
    tez when i got hacked and delvled like 2 months ago, all i got was shell set+3
    btw:

kaan says (9:33 AM):
    Kaan:
    kaan says (9:33 AM):
    1.Aviv u was never tez´s friend, u only was his slave.
    kaan says (9:34 AM):
    2.I bought his WE+3 and its 100% legit
    kaan says (9:34 AM):
    He told me to delete item when gm sais its duper or w/e
    kaan says (9:35 AM):
    3.Tez will never scam anyone...
    kaan says (9:35 AM):
    4.I sold him many gbs...and its his business if u sells expensiver
    kaan says (9:37 AM):
    and 5. Aviv if u cant proof anything go to hell,every1 knows u r a lier
    i haven't played diez in along time, i have never played human side diez, i dont know who aviv is, but i hear his name alot, and whatever words come after his name are usually cuss words . I hear hes an ass.[/b]
    kaan said alot of things..
    if kaan said that we3 was legit.. WIPE IT
    r-tard...

edit:
    as for tez.. tez is not legit for sure..
    account share was never and still is not legit.
    almost every1 had different kind of beeing nonlgit or scammer. but no1 tops topics about tez something MUST be true dont you think? :P

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

does any of this matter any more???

Tez quit didn't he???

Tis a game, just a game is all

HolyFish

No. What I am saying is that there is no point to hunt them all down. You wont suceed in doing that.
    Yeah you can flame and reputize the person here. Super.

People play this game unfair. Don't you think it is time to fight back?
    Oh and don't worry I don't use any kind of cheats.

What you call fair? A KOXP'er killing Attilla over and over and at the end of his 12 hour slumber he got 2 PP if he is lucky. Or KOXP'er that kill Antares and get Uniques an spells aswell.

Or KOXP'er that lvld themself to 70 then reskilled and wil the auto-loot programm now have a shitload of money and bought decent stuffs and own you now in CZ?

Or do you mean the NP transfer cheaters that get away unseen. Or do you mean the Fragment cloners that caused so much trouble.

Or are you speaking about mages that light feet you or stealth.

Go ahead, I don't know that guy and I don't want to. But go ahead like in the middle age and burn him at the stake!
    Just burn the rest of them on the same stake aswell....

do you still play ko?[/b]
    Nope. Quit like 8 months ago or more.

Nope. Quit like 8 months ago or more.[/b]
    Hello lover

MakuLine

does any of this matter any more???

Tez quit didn't he???

Tis a game, just a game is all[/b]
    saw him on saturday (my time) at war

Nope. Quit like 8 months ago or more.[/b]
    you were in blood weren't you? I miss the clan

No. What I am saying is that there is no point to hunt them all down. You wont suceed in doing that.
    Yeah you can flame and reputize the person here. Super.
    People play this game unfair. Don't you think it is time to fight back?
    Oh and don't worry I don't use any kind of cheats.

What you call fair? A KOXP'er killing Attilla over and over and at the end of his 12 hour slumber he got 2 PP if he is lucky. Or KOXP'er that kill Antares and get Uniques an spells aswell.

Or KOXP'er that lvld themself to 70 then reskilled and wil the auto-loot programm now have a shitload of money and bought decent stuffs and own you now in CZ?

Or do you mean the NP transfer cheaters that get away unseen. Or do you mean the Fragment cloners that caused so much trouble.

Or are you speaking about mages that light feet you or stealth.

Go ahead, I don't know that guy and I don't want to. But go ahead like in the middle age and burn him at the stake!
    Just burn the rest of them on the same stake aswell....[/b]

guess what we are trying to do?Guess why avi dlvls his char?

o and btw we call this cheating not koxping...

HolyFish

saw him on saturday (my time) at war
    you were in blood weren't you? I miss the clan
    guess what we are trying to do?Guess why avi dlvls his char?

o and btw we call this cheating not koxping...[/b]
    Ist mir doch scheiß egal

ich bein berliner

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast