Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tez vs Zike rematch opinion needed please post

This is a discussion on Tez vs Zike rematch opinion needed please post within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well when we 1v1 zike said i did it unfair cause i used undying and shit.....BUT WHAT U ALL DONT ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Tez vs Zike rematch opinion needed please post

well when we 1v1 zike said i did it unfair cause i used undying and shit.....BUT WHAT U ALL DONT KNOW SHE USED HELM, BOOTS, GAUNTS +5 SPEAR DEFENSE ARMOR AND I DIDNT.....I JUST FOUND THIS OUT.....

to me this is unfair she used defense armors and i didnt get to.....i would like to know what u think on this....if she can should i be allowed to

i think its unfair as well to do this....should have been other aloud to or no one aloud to

to me fair would be all skills for bp buffer and all skills for warrior NO defense armors

Phosgene

its him tez...or....zike...................shemale........ .........?
    oh well...

Banned

Originally posted by Phosgene
    its him tez...or....zike...................shemale........ .........?
    oh well...
    whatever him

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

u could have use sword def aswell... but using 50% hp pots and undying buff is a whole different thing :wacko:

TunaFishyMe

actually for 1 on 1s...i usually dont use any defences...but i dont know what other people rules are.

Banned

Originally posted by Dro
    u could have use sword def aswell... but using 50% hp pots and undying buff is a whole different thing *:wacko:
    yeah but to my everyone else i 1v1 they always said no defense amors.....that is what i thought then he used all spear defense amors i just found out now.....and he thinks that is fair and thats why he did it......

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

a bp without a dd helmet is dead meat on 1vs1 a sin

if he had so much spear def, the smart thing would be switch to giga, a club or a sword

edit : forgot to say

compare warrior vs bp
    warrior : 5k hp, 2400 ap, 1200 ac, on regular scrolls

bp : 4500hp (with 2k buff), 700 ac, 2000 ap

if zike malices u, wich is his only duff, u still gonna have over 700 ac, and more hp, and more ap

Banned

Originally posted by Dro
    a bp without a dd helmet is dead meat on 1vs1 a sin

if he had so much spear def, the smart thing would be switch to giga, a club or a sword
    dro wtf i dont have giga or club.....i am looking for back up but i dont have and also i dont have sword shit yet.....u see my posts man i am lookiung for all this shit.....

but even then all know when u 1v1 u dont use defense amors come on man if its true set up 1v1 u go with all skills and thats all

lvl50rogue

IN/IB/SB/GB = wapon defenses. 1v1 use whatever u have, if u loose you loose. Only thing is would be dumb to have 2 sins 1v1 with dd helmet, but if u have spare daggers go for it.

Banned

Originally posted by lvl50rogue
    IN/IB/SB/GB = wapon defenses. *1v1 use whatever u have, if u loose you loose. *Only thing is would be dumb to have 2 sins 1v1 with dd helmet, but if u have spare daggers go for it.
    i said amors man not jewels just armors

Banned

Originally posted by lvl50rogue
    IN/IB/SB/GB = wapon defenses. *1v1 use whatever u have, if u loose you loose. *Only thing is would be dumb to have 2 sins 1v1 with dd helmet, but if u have spare daggers go for it.
    and u say use whatever u have.....well i have 50% pots so that means i can use them right :P

lvl50rogue

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lvl50rogue
    and u say use whatever u have.....well i have 50% pots so that means i can use them right :P[/b]
    yep

wako0

copyright :lol:

Rentzusuken

My opinion is that [size=24]NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU TWO PETTY BITCHES AND 50 NP. If you want a 1v1 then keep it between yourselves and quit being stupid fucks over it. 1v1 precludes EVERYONE ELSE SO SPARE US THE FUCKING CRYING.

Vertig0

LoL rent your my hero

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast