Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tez vs Zike rematch opinion needed please post

This is a discussion on Tez vs Zike rematch opinion needed please post within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Zike wouldn't be stupid enough to not use spear defenses. Dunno why you whine so much about a fucking 1 ...
Page: 3

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Zike wouldn't be stupid enough to not use spear defenses. Dunno why you whine so much about a fucking 1 on 1... Warriors have got the most defense of all classes, and by using weap defenses, he lowered his ac... you're just stupid for now borrowing a MS or a club or a giga... You'd take him down faster by just switching weapons..

RunLikeYouStoleIt

WHO CARES

thats the real question

take it to PM omfg forum event about a god dam 1v1 you act like theres no chat in the fuking game

I think the fight will be fair if :

Only malice
    Only 720hp pots
    No defense armors
    Sliding allowed
    Hp1500/ac300 buffs, even if u wont need ac buff ^_^

IkoRia

Personally I think Def armors should be allowed cause otherwise bp's paper classes would be a useless build... to not use a sort of armor is in my opinion a gear question, like you have to use full plate etc... or no +8 shell etc...

I would say: all skills
    leg cut/scream
    malice/1920 heal etc

no talia,no undying, no acid,no 50% pot, no abyss bless etc...

like a normal 1vs1...

priestish

Tez, if you think weapon defence is fair then all weapon defence is fair regardless of where it is from. Likewise, if you think fr, lr, ir is fair against mages then mages should have the right to use weapon defence against you.

Personally, I would not use anything outside of the normal pk gear. If you carry sword def with you all the time, then I say it is fair to switch to it. If zike need better damage he can switch to this club or something else.

Cleatus

dont' agree or disagree but am curious.. does this mean someone could wear dd in a 1 v 1 against a rogue if they run all over cz with dd on 85% of the time?

priestish

Originally posted by Cleatus
    dont' agree or disagree but am curious.. does this mean someone could wear dd in a 1 v 1 against a rogue if they run all over cz with dd on 85% of the time?
    Lets put it this way. Do you are carry hp and mana pots in cz when pking? Is it fair to use them in 1v1?

It also does mean that I have to use DD cap vs warrior if I run in cz with it always on. But I don't have to use DD all the time, only when 2 sins vs me, then I pop on the DD.

D:

There are no rules in CZ. Get over it.

I have idea lets make new topic about zike vs tez who will start?

... this is geting retarded

Originally posted by lvl50rogue
    IN/IB/SB/GB = wapon defenses. *1v1 use whatever u have, if u loose you loose. *Only thing is would be dumb to have 2 sins 1v1 with dd helmet, but if u have spare daggers go for it.
    +1 , the whole point of 1 v 1 is to see what the 2 people can do WITHOUT the help of others , how did you get Undying again ? If you gave yourself it then its ok , but is SOMEONE ELSE gave it to you, wtf is the point of 1v1 then ? That would technically make it a 2v1 seeing someone else helped you gain advantage .

FatM4n

set up the rulez b4 u 1v1 if it's in arena, if it's in cz theres no rulez, you can get ksed,duffed by other ppl so best way is to go arena and set up the rules

armand0

that fight wont be ever equal, different classes...

Originally posted by armand0
    No cuz the warrior always have to find a dirty way to win vs BP, which they never can in a 1vs1 with pots and skills ONLY. Not party member help, not some goddamn immortal water.

Saying "only use malice" is just to spare warrior and give them a chance, now in the practice CZ, with every debuff skills allowed, they would be completely fuked.

If u wanna limit the usage of the BP, then u have to limit some of ur own skills, it not then I dont see any problems zike reskill to full duff and fuk u up.

Cleatus

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    No cuz the warrior always have to find a dirty way to win vs BP, which they never can in a 1vs1 with pots and skills ONLY. Not party member help, not some goddamn immortal water.

Saying "only use malice" is just to spare warrior and give them a chance, now in the practice CZ, with every debuff skills allowed, they would be completely fuked.

If u wanna limit the usage of the BP, then u have to limit some of ur own skills, it not then I dont see any problems zike reskill to full duff and fuk u up.[/b]
    +1

No duffs = Warrior Pwns

Duffs = Warrior Pwnt

No Legcut / No Scream means pretty much jack if you're tanking each other -

Tez :wub: and you know that.. but the holy water thing was kinda like a sucker punch. Granted.. you outsmarted the guy and alot of this game is doing just that, however.. in this situation, I think it wasn't right.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

If u wanna limit the usage of the BP, then u have to limit some of ur own skills, it not then I dont see any problems zike reskill to full duff and fuk u up.[/b]

Doesnt sound like Tez won. But who cares, 1v1 = me and my shit vs you and your shit. The loser lays down, enough said. Whatever they bring to the party, wherever it is, thats what they got, if the other guy cant counter, its over. This game is a lot of punch-counterpunch. 1v1 is rare. Win or lose, enjoy them when you can get them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast