Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Tez vs Zike rematch opinion needed please post

This is a discussion on Tez vs Zike rematch opinion needed please post within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa Zike wouldn't be stupid enough to not use spear defenses. Dunno why you whine so much ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    Zike wouldn't be stupid enough to not use spear defenses. Dunno why you whine so much about a fucking 1 on 1... Warriors have got the most defense of all classes, and by using weap defenses, he lowered his ac... you're just stupid for now borrowing a MS or a club or a giga... You'd *take him down faster by just switching weapons..

your and idiot for saying zike didnt use spear defense when HE just told me he use all of spear defense......i got the msn chat log so he fucking cheated .... dont say he didnt before you ask him

Banned

Originally posted by priestish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priestish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cleatus
    dont' agree or disagree but am curious.. does this mean someone could wear dd in a 1 v 1 against a rogue if they run all over cz with dd on 85% of the time?
    Lets put it this way. Do you are carry hp and mana pots in cz when pking? Is it fair to use them in 1v1?

It also does mean that I have to use DD cap vs warrior if I run in cz with it always on. But I don't have to use DD all the time, only when 2 sins vs me, then I pop on the DD.[/b]
    well then by yours rules the undying was not fair but my holy waters were cause i carry them in cz all the time

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

didn't Zike agree to no spear talia? I didn't see there a mantion of no wepon defences.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa wrote: *
    Zike wouldn't be stupid enough to not use spear defenses. Dunno why you whine so much about a fucking 1 on 1... Warriors have got the most defense of all classes, and by using weap defenses, he lowered his ac... you're just stupid for now borrowing a MS or a club or a giga... You'd take him down faster by just switching weapons.. *

your and idiot for saying zike didnt use spear defense when HE just told me he use all of spear defense......i got the msn chat log so he fucking cheated .... dont say he didnt before you ask him
    Tez you are an idiot.. if you learn to read properly you will be able to see he didnt say zike DIDNT use spr defences.. he said he wouldnt be stupid enough NOT TO use them..
    basically HE DID...
    anyway..
    clearly this post should just be ignored now..

kangs

I think the problem with warriors fighting the BPs is that when u get maliced or tormented or whatever it doesnt only decrease 20% from the HP/DEF u got while ur buffed but it knocks of the complete buff and decreases it further by 20% . I believe this is some sort of bug cos it gives BPs a huge advantage if ur parasited. And back on the topic of Tez vs Zike I reckon getting undying was not right since it involved a third party.

FatM4n

if it's ingame use it if you agreed on other rulez like no weapon deff, no 50% pto etc etc

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

[quote]My opinion is that [size=24]NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU TWO PETTY BITCHES AND 50 NP. If you want a 1v1 then keep it between yourselves and quit being stupid fucks over it. 1v1 precludes EVERYONE ELSE SO SPARE US THE FUCKING CRYING.

+1

Banned

Originally posted by Arcy

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa wrote: *
    Zike wouldn't be stupid enough to not use spear defenses. Dunno why you whine so much about a fucking 1 on 1... Warriors have got the most defense of all classes, and by using weap defenses, he lowered his ac... you're just stupid for now borrowing a MS or a club or a giga... You'd take him down faster by just switching weapons.. *

Tez you are an idiot.. if you learn to read properly you will be able to see he didnt say zike DIDNT use spr defences.. he said he wouldnt be stupid enough NOT TO use them..
    basically HE DID...
    anyway..
    clearly this post should just be ignored now..
    well then sir i apologize i didnt read it like that and that is my fault.....i said no spear and he said ok no talia....i didnt get what he said then and that is my fault...i know and all i am saying now is 1v1 fair = no defense armors and ALL skills

and yes ignore this from now on

My opinion is that NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU TWO PETTY BITCHES AND 50 NP. If you want a 1v1 then keep it between yourselves and quit being stupid fucks over it. 1v1 precludes EVERYONE ELSE SO SPARE US THE FUCKING CRYING.
    +122141245

Divano

no offense, u guys are both GG's, but, Tez, 50% hp pots - kinda gay, and Zike, being a sore loser - kinda gay.

I agree, take to PM, but I am kinda glad this was posted, I learned 2 important things

1. Don't offer Tez a 10GB bet, cause no matter how nub he is, he will find a way to win :P

2. Don't accept bets from Zike, cause when he loses, he'll come flame u on here calling u a cheater :P

this is like the 5th post about this subject that nobody has cared about, just give over... god, discuss things in private for once please

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234