Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

tezz cought on tape babashoping and much more

This is a discussion on tezz cought on tape babashoping and much more within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is it just me or is it the fact that you have rubbed out part of a convo that makes ...
Page: 3

is it just me or is it the fact that you have rubbed out part of a convo that makes it suspect

Wextor

lol sly thats all I can say

and anyone notice how much charlie likes 8BALL it's all over the desktop

Banned Senior Member

we kick you from the clan for breaking the rules and you keep coming back at us <_< It's gotta end sometime Justin

merchanter123

mmm and what about the clan members that continue to do what i did...? lol except THERE actually wearing the capes and clan name... odd. and whats this i hear about someone posting to exp me whenever possible LOL! that was too funny made my day, and wex nice try trying to exp me on lesath to bad it didn't work. keep it up guys just shows what kinda ppl you are.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

I love it when low lifes flame people, gives me a good laugh

Ps: NO ONE I mean NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON EVER LIKED U. im surpised glar trusts you its quite sad

all u did in 8ball was suck ass all day and and it didnt even pay off( so that means you wernt even good at it)

Wextor

lol I wanted to kill you but got ks'ed
    I don't care if I xp you I know you'll just macro it back anyways
    and where did someone post to xp you? I missed that one

merchanter123

is it just me or is it the fact that you have rubbed out part of a convo that makes it suspect
    there dah i fixed the PM just for you <3

merchanter123

it wasn't posted it was shouted on clan chat, i have a couple witness's admitting to it that are still friends of mine in 8ball i'm not gonna mention names otherwise ur just gunna give grief to them... and macroing LOL!, wex i've never duped as u have accussed me... and have never had any problems ever selling items to other reputable ppl, the only problems i get is you accussing on things i've never done and never will do. You may be older then me but sure don't seem like it, get a life play the game as it shud be played. And while were on the topic of macroing... didnt u say it was alright for clan to use kohack or kosp or w.e it may only be used for one purpose as u said but it was still used and its still cheating. and from confession i've heard on vent i know you admitted to using it among others. and hell i even have screen shots of them admitting it. so don't go flaming my ass over shit u have no proof of when my reputation is hella more trustable then yours.

merchanter123

Ps: NO ONE I mean NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON EVER LIKED U. *im surpised glar trusts you its quite sad *

all u did in 8ball was suck ass all day and and it didnt even pay off( so that means you wernt even good at it)
    yes thats why i still have tons of friends in 8ball i still talk to and still warn be about you ****ers when u come to exp me, lol ur the low life, and you were the only one that didn't like me. i got along with EVERYONE else while in clan until the end except you... i never gotta along with you so u can get ****ed .

and i the drops work differently in tormentors then they do in 8ball, so i'm become very happy with this clan because you get rewarded with what you accomplish.

should hear some of this shit said be hind your back (yes were spinless but not quite as sad as you)

O YYAY, YOU IN A 2ndary CLAN YAY good for you

Your so sad you didnt even have the balls ot make your ko4life name your ingame name, had to make one to sell drops behind the clan. Wow your such a big man

merchanter123

should hear some of this shit said be hind your back (yes were spinless but not quite as sad as you) *

O YYAY, YOU IN A 2ndary CLAN YAY good for you
    lol dido goes 4 u. u'd be surprised , even some of the ppl u most trust... i think thats the saddest part.

and ya i'm in second clan... i got no problem with it? there all good people to be around primary or secondary. they all party together frequently and everyone gets along with each other, and its actually a fun clan to be in. more then i can say about 8ball.

Banned Senior Member

I'm out for a few hours, need my sleep

calling you a piece of shit would be a insult to even shit, thats all i got to say about this topic your not worth wasting my energy pushing a few buttons

merchanter123

Your so sad you didnt even have the balls ot make your ko4life name your ingame name, had to make one to sell drops behind the clan. Wow your such a big man
    lollll, firstly for everyone to know the drops i got and sold..., i was never under clan name and never had cape. when i was returned to clan i gave them a boss drop i got that day LOL so completely tosses that out the window... and the entire time i was inclan whenever i killed a boss i always gave it in... i didn't see this as a scam i saw it as a technical loop hole, and actually a few of the clannies totally agree with my side that what i was banned for was pretty dumb. and again its STILL being done.

and wex i'm still waiting for ur reply... cuz i know u got NOTHING on me other then a lil drama about what i posted above. cuz i was prolly 1 of few legit 8ball members.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast