Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67

tezz cought on tape babashoping and much more

This is a discussion on tezz cought on tape babashoping and much more within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no more BULLSHIT to throw at me 8ball? ...if not i'm going to bed. k bye...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    merchanter123
    Guest

    Default

    no more BULLSHIT to throw at me 8ball?
    ...if not i'm going to bed.
    k

    bye

  2. #47
    Ripper_of_romania
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    slm * *

    emm...lol? :blink: :blink:

  3. #48
    Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia Duh
    Posts
    290

    Default

    :lol:

  4. #49
    P4rthen0n
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by TempesT
    calling you a piece of shit would be a insult to even shit, thats all i got to say about this topic your not worth wasting my energy pushing a few buttons
    Can you waste your energy telling us where did your raptor come from then ?

    Interesting you wasted so much energy posting in this topic but not a single Joule of it to talk about your raptor... :rollseyes:

    About Tezz... nothing new, didn't really surprised me from what i've seen from him lately.

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Soon ill be Everywhere
    Posts
    772

    Default

    wow, look its merchanters other account called p4rthen0n

  6. #51
    Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia Duh
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Im yet to see him deny it...

  7. #52
    P4rthen0n
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Daz`
    wow, look its merchanters other account called p4rthen0n
    Are you in therapy or something ? Just wondering...

  8. #53
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Daz`
    wow, look its merchanters other account called p4rthen0n
    Are you in therapy or something ? Just wondering...[/b]
    Got it in one shot p4rthen0n

  9. #54
    Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia Duh
    Posts
    290

    Default

    p0wned

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Soon ill be Everywhere
    Posts
    772

    Default

    oo look its josh!!!!!

    wow have the surgically removed your head yet, or are you still in the waiting list

  11. #56
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    ahhh haaa so peroxide was charlie all along... ahhh haa on vent you sound like a clown

  12. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    calling you a piece of shit would be a insult to even shit, thats all i got to say about this topic your not worth wasting my energy pushing a few buttons
    Can you waste your energy telling us where did your raptor come from then ?

    Interesting you wasted so much energy posting in this topic but not a single Joule of it to talk about your raptor... :rollseyes:

    About Tezz... nothing new, didn't really surprised me from what i've seen from him lately.[/b]
    yeah i already admited i bought 4 pieces of shell from KoM....thats all i babashoped and i never said i didnt.....

    the yahoo is not me at all as i have aol and msn thats it....the tape who knows....he is mad cause i wont let him back in clan after he lefit last time cause he scamed someone

    again not really caring what you think since its a matter of opinion....also i know i didnt say all that and as far as KoM i have made it clear i dont do business with him anymore

  13. #58
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    that along with the fact that you stat bugged tez... in my eyes means you're not a good gun

  14. #59
    P4rthen0n
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by tez/aja
    again not really caring what you think since its a matter of opinion....also i know i didnt say all that and as far as KoM i have made it clear i dont do business with him anymore
    Oh, ok.

    It's like those macroers that go for 70, get banned for a few days and then come back saying they don't macro anymore. Sounds fair to me.


    What makes me sad is that Dies's comunity used to be the best because everyone would point at cheaters and flame them all the way. Nowadays all i see is people buying GM made items or any other kind of illegal items and still have the balls to say "i'm 100% legit". What a laugh.

    And even in this topic, everyone just flamed charlie (who's a complete idiot anyway) instead of facing the REAL purpose of the topic, which seems true since neither Tezz or Tempests denied anything.


    Well, too bad people sell themselves just to get some extra np...

  15. #60
    PopTart
    Guest

    Default

    hmm even tho its charlie , what's is this about tezz using gm made items? (and selling them)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •