Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

tezz cought on tape babashoping and much more

This is a discussion on tezz cought on tape babashoping and much more within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tez might be stupid But he isnt Stupid enough to give out info like this even if he did pull ...
Page: 5

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Tez might be stupid

But he isnt Stupid enough to give out info like this even if he did pull this BS, and to who? charlie?

My Raptor came form Faiilyet_volcom_ I traded my hell breaker +7 for it, I Love how of the 200 people on this sever w/ raptor 8s i get flamed on mine :lol:

Final word is.
    Tez buys stuff for usd, alot of people know this and if he was to have gms make him items Why would he buy :Onslaught:s' Rols +1??

someone smack me im defending a beaner :angry:

SaltyTaco

He already admitted that he sold items for KoM, what makes you think he wouldn't sell items for a GM too?

I just want to say that this is some real bullshit.

Phantom rouge says they only had one really babashopped player in their clan. Did you report him to GM's, or is it ok for people in your clan to babashop? I'm not tryin to take a cheap shot at you or anything.

Its pretty funny to watch people run to defend some cheating lowlife fucker just because they are considered a good player or something. "I only bought 4 pieces of shell form babashop", yeah that is enough right there to mean you are a gay. I don't know how the hell you could admit buying shells for USD and still get one ounce of respect from any game community. These people still run to defend you though, my guess is that you sell them items too.

Banned Senior Member

the decked out player was Onslaught he felt that if he could afford to buy items for his char he would. He quit anyways and sold all his stuff

Originally posted by tez/aja
    w00t w00t no one cares for you charlie 187 cause your a scammer.....also i have ss of peroxide admiting he scamming infinity clan and many others....will post monday cause they are on work pc....

p.s. i did baba shop....most have no one cares later dude its a game...grow up n00b....get a life mr nolifeit

also i gave you a chance to show me you were not what all said and u were good for long time...until you scamed my iron neck from me....i guess i was setup

B> Iron Neck for usd or ingame coins

ps not my yahoo....anyone can make a yahoo account with my name...and guess what most know my name ...1st and last as its my in game name too

p.s. charlie u baba shoped those chitins from kom as well ....kinda like the pot calling the kettle black
    so true...those convos are 100% fraud/fake...i mean, they arent even as corny as the real tez ;/ :lol:

Haxium

its funny how he still hate 8ball (look at his desktop )
    His fake record of vent or whatever are still there.

/slm

Banned

Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez/aja
    again not really caring what you think since its a matter of opinion....also i know i didnt say all that and as far as KoM i have made it clear i dont do business with him anymore
    Oh, ok.

It's like those macroers that go for 70, get banned for a few days and then come back saying they don't macro anymore. Sounds fair to me.

What makes me sad is that Dies's comunity used to be the best because everyone would point at cheaters and flame them all the way. Nowadays all i see is people buying GM made items or any other kind of illegal items and still have the balls to say "i'm 100% legit". What a laugh.

And even in this topic, everyone just flamed charlie (who's a complete idiot anyway) instead of facing the REAL purpose of the topic, which seems true since neither Tezz or Tempests denied anything.

Well, too bad people sell themselves just to get some extra np...[/b]
    oh yeah i keep forgeting i started the revolution of buying from KoM.....never got gm made items EVER all KoM items and guess what i sodl them and dont now....i started to sell them just recently and many others bought and sold before me so blame all not just me for dies with all these glowie dildos

Vlein

/close pls

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345