Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

TEZZ SCAMER AND KOM

This is a discussion on TEZZ SCAMER AND KOM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi all i play in diez for a long time my name first_d3mon ok so i just wanna say that ...
Page: 1

diesel

Default TEZZ SCAMER AND KOM

hi all i play in diez for a long time my name first_d3mon ok
    so i just wanna say that someone told me that tezz have a friend that make stuff i get the mail of tezz so i get in contact with tezz and he ssold everythin cause hes friend GM make stuff so he said i can make raptor +9 then i said wow thats awesome so i send him the money he never game me raptor im goin to send this screnni of paypal when i pay him he never give me raptor also he said this
    ez hh warrior / S>Tezz hh mage / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh priest dice:
    KING OF MORADON says:
    ok
    Tez hh warrior / S>Tezz hh mage / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh priest says:
    ok to
    KING OF MORADON says:
    i will make him +8
    KING OF MORADON says:
    for 100
    for free
    for 2100
    Tez hh warrior / S>Tezz hh mage / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh prie

http://www.picfury.com/n/tezzz-1.html
    http://www.picfury.com/n/tezzz-1.html

so for PPL like him and ppl like me :S are many ppl with those kind of weapon so i learn my lesson so im just puthi this so nobody buy to tezz cause hes babashoper he and hes friend get a lot of money sellin items and scammin ppl so ppl this is just for u know how he really is and
    i have all MSN conversation recorded if u want it pm me and he sold me SKELETON belt for 120 dolars and he never gave it to me

Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:58 am

Raffu

I dont think tez would do that man sry but Not gonna buy it he doesnt fuck around with real life money.

diesel

yeah i was like u all told to me tezz is good ppl tezz is nice i trush him he fuck me

nfw

well go go prove you didnt get the raptor zzz
    and you puting a msn log witch makes no sens what so ever

show a ss of the convo not a c and p log witch can be edited

Banned Senior Member

gg buying a +9 raptor

diesel

lolllllllll chek his mail plss if u dont know dont say nothin

Banned

good lie baba u got raptor and u lost it in wipe cause gm prob saw u had raptor +9 in you inn so now u blame me nice

dont be mad cause u spent money from KoM and then u lost it.....

legit items do get wiped

and whats really sad is you bought the +9 raptor knowing if u ever got caught with it u would get banned....i gave u raptor u said u used for 2 hours and then log off

whatever man i am just middle man thats all i send KoM you money cause u beg me to get your raptor +9 and shells +9 so stfu and take it in the chin cause u got k2ed not scammed or dupe wiped

we have all had it happen to our legit items and i never said i dont babashop....that is the way of this game get used it

and as for paypal charge back way to old now and its a virtual items so they dont support charge backs for that

next time someone begs me for +9 shit i just wont forward it to KoM

and all know i dont scam ever you dumbass i get scammed like i am right now by you...you got your item and u lost it live with it yu +9 babashoper

diesel

and im just sayin this for all ppl that maybe in a future will buy to him im just warning u ppl :angry:

diesel u wont win this one. esp since u were the one trying to buy babashoppe in the first place, moron. <_< :rollseyes:

diesel

yeah thats why u are mad i though u were a nice person tezz and u scamed me u never gave me raptor and skelly belt and in ur post it said SOLD TO first d3mon i paid fot that 120 dolars and where is it i cant see it cause u never gave it to me
    is the same for the raptor so u scammer and liar
    so sad to hear that a guy that all ppl think is legit al his items are from baba shop
    like u said i buy all shell and lost it in dupe wipe i had to buy it again with discount

Killgannon

The moral of the story: Don't buy from anyone you don't know/trust.

Banned

Originally posted by nfw
    and you *puting a *msn log witch makes no sens what so ever
    he cut out alot of the msn

here is what it reall said

i play with raptor +9 for 2 hours i do what i say dont log off and go through portals

i say ok well legit items get wiped and maybe gms scan all inns and see it and wipe it

he say no it was dupe

i say no cant be cause other still have there +8 items

then he say he want another raptor +9 for 150 usd is all he has

i say ok i will ask Kom and he said no so i ask KoM if he can at least give me raptor+8 150 and he said for u tez 100

i told him this and he say fuck u no i want for free i say no and he now does all this

as u can see i am not worried about cause you all know i dont do that shit and he is lieing...he never got the items

raffu knows cause i left pk yestersay to give it to him in moradon wasted scrolls

diesel

yeah my POINT of this is to warnin to all ppl that dont buy to this person and all the rest fo babashopes im not sayin this to get my money back cause i wont i know that im just sayin to all pll that be warning abou tezz and all the other guys

nfw

kom dose sell +9 stuff thats known it get wiped thats known you got your item you didnt get your item (you cant prove other wise) im not sticking up for anyone but as i see you r shit got wiped and you bitch i had +6 shell boot awial back lagit wiped lagit and non lagit shit gets wiped

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Nobody should ever spend $450 on virtual items.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast