Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

TEZZ SCAMER AND KOM

This is a discussion on TEZZ SCAMER AND KOM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Half the ppl in this game buy from this "KoM" fag, even those who claim to be legit and "best ...
Page: 2

Half the ppl in this game buy from this "KoM" fag, even those who claim to be legit and "best players"......

Don't whine cuz you "babashopped" and lost the item <_<
    You deserve it.

diesel

red4eva read post im just sayin this for not to buy from him OKE he never game me the stuff im not sayin i got K2d cause i never get it

nfw

prove you never got it you cant cuz it got WIPED YOU MORON THERE WAS A WIPE LAST NIGHT

Banned

Originally posted by diesel
    and im just sayin this for all ppl that maybe in a future will buy to him im just warning u ppl :angry:
    people will still buy from KoM moron its my items .....also u didnt get skelly and u will still get that i never said u would not ....rebalde20 still has it and he is sleeping....u got raptor so talk lies here

i gave u warning u might get it wiped +9 wtf u took your chance so fuck off

all know me and know i dont scam

u want your skelly i will give u to u as i was going to ....thats not my money its rebelade

dude your making yourself look worse not me ....all know i gave u raptor and all know u will get skelly belt and now they all know you are ilegal babashoper of +9 items dumbass

diesel

i cant cause i never got it zzzzzzz u dont understand english maybe....
    so i KNOW that i deserve this for babashoper and for stupid
    so the reason of this dont buy to tezz sorry :wub:

Banned

red4eva read post im just sayin this for not to buy from him OKE he never game me the stuff im not sayin i got K2d cause i never get it
    ps dumb ass i even tried to get your raptor +8 for 100 usd man that is steal

also i bet you still have it from your trying to scam me fuck you

people will stil buy idiot cause i dont scam anyone i sell tons of shit

diesel

tezz why u get mad if all u said its true
    if u are not sayin lies dont worry then :wub:

nfw

see now your being stupid wouldnt you be mad if soemone comes saying your this your that bla bla bla fucking moron

Banned

tezz why u get mad if all u said its true *
    if u are not sayin lies dont worry then *:wub:
    who said i am mad baba....i know i am in the clear hear as all have told you already here

also one big factor you forget....people are not stupid they can see there was wipe last night of dupe and legit items and you only bitching now so you must have had item and it got wiped.....people have common sense dumbass they can see your lieing

why u not bitch u didnt get item when u paid cuase....he is why cause you GOT IT and now you lost it and your pissed so all can see your lieing

you should have made a post about not buying from me from KoM cause his items get wiped not that i never gave you item....you just fucked yourself

i am happy as hell and still selliing items :P

evenson

Originally posted by tez/aja
    good lie baba u got raptor and *u lost it in wipe cause gm prob saw u had raptor +9 in you inn so now u blame me nice

dont be mad cause u spent money from KoM and then u lost it.....

legit items do get wiped
    and whats really sad is you bought the +9 raptor knowing if u ever got caught with it u would get banned....i gave u raptor u said u used for 2 hours and then log off

whatever man i am just middle man thats all i send KoM you money cause u beg me to get your raptor +9 and shells +9 so stfu and take it in the chin cause u got k2ed not scammed or dupe wiped

we have all had it happen to our legit items and i never said i dont babashop....that is the way of this game get used it

and as for paypal charge back way to old now and its a virtual items so they dont support charge backs for that

next time someone begs me for +9 shit i just wont forward it to KoM *

and all know i dont scam ever you dumbass i get scammed like i am right now by you...you got your item and u lost it live with it yu +9 babashoper

I know he never got the raptor because KOM's characters were logged and all items were deleted, along with a raptor +9/90 and a hb +9.

diesel

zzzz whatever im just putin this info oke
    if u believe me good if not good
    im just writin what happen to me ok maybe tezz us ur lover thatw why u get mad xD

Banned

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez/aja
    good lie baba u got raptor and *u lost it in wipe cause gm prob saw u had raptor +9 in you inn so now u blame me nice

dont be mad cause u spent money from KoM and then u lost it.....

legit items do get wiped
    and whats really sad is you bought the +9 raptor knowing if u ever got caught with it u would get banned....i gave u raptor u said u used for 2 hours and then log off

whatever man i am just middle man thats all i send KoM you money cause u beg me to get your raptor +9 and shells +9 so stfu and take it in the chin cause u got k2ed not scammed or dupe wiped

we have all had it happen to our legit items and i never said i dont babashop....that is the way of this game get used it

and as for paypal charge back way to old now and its a virtual items so they dont support charge backs for that

next time someone begs me for +9 shit i just wont forward it to KoM *

and all know i dont scam ever you dumbass i get scammed like i am right now by you...you got your item and u lost it live with it yu +9 babashoper

I know he never got the raptor because KOM's characters were logged and all items were deleted, along with a raptor +9/90 and a hb +9.[/b]

actaully your wrong cause he did all his shit hacked and icould not give it to this guy that day he said wait till tomoorrow and made another and i gave it to him soon as loged on

Phosgene

kom ftw ?

diesel

lol tez i said to you today wheres my raptor and u said later and i send i want my money back u get mad like crazy biatch xD

sophiem

tezz sold to my clanie duped roc :S

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast