Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

TEZZ SCAMER AND KOM

This is a discussion on TEZZ SCAMER AND KOM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ALL LISTEN I TALK WITH HIM ON MSN ONE HOUR AGO AND I WILL POST SS OF MY MSN CHAT ...
Page: 7

Banned

ALL LISTEN I TALK WITH HIM ON MSN ONE HOUR AGO AND I WILL POST SS OF MY MSN CHAT WITH HIM THERE YOU WILL SEE YOU CAN TELL HE IS LIEING AND HE DID GET RAPTOR AND HE IS PISSED ABOUT IT GETTING WIPED AND LOSING 450

I WILL POST THIS MONDAY AS ITS ON MY WORK PC AND I AM HOME FOR WEEKEND NOW

TO BE CONTINUED....

i know i dont need to prove it to about 95% of the community but i will anyways oky oky men

R34P3R_Magikz

What i'd like to know is why in the hell someone would buy a +9 high grade item for usd in the 1st place seriously u either suck at ko or u have mental problems or just to much money 450$ wtf?

Raptor +9? hahahahahhaha

Anyways you were playing with fire, now you got burned.

legolas_v1p

yes but anyway i think the best solution of this is to d3mon get his money back and give the stuff,if he has spent $450 is just his problem,he can spent anything he wants,so pls stop saying bullshit about ppl u dont even know and yes,i know him,he is my best friend and i know tezz and i hope this problem solve fast :rollseyes:

xourico

lol i just wanna say this:

this game sucks cuz of all of guys like you, I dont know whats worse, the guy that buys, or the guy that sells -_-

now if you kill me in CZ I can say , pfff just a stupid n00b ILEGAL babashoper guy...

play the game, THE WAY ITS SUPOSSED TO BE!!

:wub: all

Let us see what Paypal has to say about VIRTUAL ITEMS

the following is a DIRECT COPY AND PASTE FROM THEIR VERY OWN WEBSITE

What goods and services are not covered under the Buyer Complaint Policy?

PayPal is committed to ensure that all transactions are safe and secure. One way we do this is by providing specific terms and conditions that all members must comply with. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy does not apply to virtual or intangible products (like subscriptions and computer programs), services, quasi-cash and all non-tangible, non-physical goods.

To learn more about PayPal's investigation process and policies, review the Buyer Complaint Process at https://www.paypal.com/bcp.

You have 0% chance of winning this dispute.

peroxide

Any 1 that whould buy +9 shells or +9 raptor will less it come on. thats not even rite to buy lol

Banned

Originally posted by legolas_v1p
    yes but anyway i think the best solution of this is to d3mon get his money back and give the stuff,if he has spent $450 is just his problem,he can spent anything he wants,so pls stop saying bullshit about ppl u dont even know and yes,i know him,he is my best friend and i know tezz and i hope this problem solve fast *:rollseyes:

he fucking got his item and he lied to say he didnt....i have msn chat in ss at my office i will post and you can all see he is lieing..

you are defending someone who is lieing.....i would have helped him to get his item or money back but after he lies to hell with him

he cant bite me i warn him but he is so bent on haveing better than anyone esle.....he beg me to get him +9 wtf .... u dont even need that if u have skill....he dont and he needed so i got it end of story

if he didnt lie i would have helped but not anymore

Dark_Axe

To even think you had a +9 raptor is sickening. Do you really suck that bad that you have to buy items you know arnt legit? People like you should be banned, but then again kom got unbanned. That alone says a lot about the corruption in this game. And you asked for +10 shells? lol... tezz honestly you suck at this game. You cant do shit in this game without babashoping just like the other 20% of ko players that are just like you.
    exacly!

funny shit how babashopers come here and defend tezz, oh well........ -_-
    tezz u said something like "this game is all about babashop", but sadly your wrong :rollseyes: this game is about farming, have fun, friendship,etc....
    but offcurse for you and the other babashopers this aint true, you guys just want protagonism without deserving it....
    KOM's a fucking rich bastard now, and he must laugh to dead when he recieves a payment for a virtual shit...
    oh well.....you guys(babashopers) are as sick as the people that you call "turkish dupers" or even sicker then them.

"oh well who cares it's you guys money".......but remenber, u guys could use that money in a useful way....like donating money to organizations that help people "e.g.organizations in africa, etc" or beeing selfish and spend it all in wemen,etc...
    but no......you guys prefer to use it in a stupid game to become the "best" and the most "respected" etc.... remenber this game will end just like the others and you won't be the "best" in life because you were the best in this BUG(eh i meant game?!no! actually it's a bug)
    Go read some nietzsche books.....and take a break from this BUG..... -_- ^_^ [/quote]

Banned

To even think you had a +9 raptor is sickening. Do you really suck that bad that you have to buy items you know arnt legit? People like you should be banned, but then again kom got unbanned. That alone says a lot about the corruption in this game. And you asked for +10 shells? lol... tezz honestly you suck at this game. You cant do shit in this game without babashoping just like the other 20% of ko players that are just like you.
    exacly!

funny shit how babashopers come here and defend tezz, oh well........ -_-
    tezz u said something like "this game is all about babashop", but sadly your wrong :rollseyes: this game is about farming, have fun, friendship,etc....
    but offcurse for you and the other babashopers this aint true, you guys just want protagonism without deserving it....
    KOM's a fucking rich bastard now, and he must laugh to dead when he recieves a payment for a virtual shit...
    oh well.....you guys(babashopers) are as sick as the people that you call "turkish dupers" or even sicker then them.

"oh well who cares it's you guys money".......but remenber, u guys could use that money in a useful way....like donating money to organizations that help people "e.g.organizations in africa, etc" or beeing selfish and spend it all in wemen,etc...
    but no......you guys prefer to use it in a stupid game to become the "best" and the most "respected" etc.... remenber this game will end just like the others and you won't be the "best" in life because you were the best in this BUG(eh i meant game?!no! actually it's a bug)
    Go read some nietzsche books.....and take a break from this BUG..... -_- ^_^
    [/quote]

i may have said that wrong i am sorry for that...this is game is not all about the babashop but with gbs worth nothing its has become that....i cant get any good uniques for gbs now man....so why not babashop i am not 1st to sell babashop items or KoM items

p.s. i have give plenty of money last year to katrina hurricane victims ... 50k i sent to them for charity....also the tsunani in india (my home country) and thailand i sent then 15k for charity so dont tell me i dont spend money for good causes cause i do

these peope who are defending me should not get flamed as they have done nothing wrong....most didnt buy items they just know me from game for long time also if they did buy a item most here bought drops from me and other peoples items i sell like w0lf and rebelade20 cause there english sux so i do it for them.....i have only sold like 4 KoM items to people ever in this game .....and i admit i bought archers raptor which i am pretty sure he got from KoM ....i buought shells from KoM last month +7 set and lost is server maintance...since then i havent bought from him....i have +6 shells and 7 shells and one piece +8 that u bus and trina i posted a ss of it while back but i dont have it on my pc since i got keylogger i did reformat of pc

this post is someone calling me a scammer and this is not true and all know this ....thats what its for not to discuss anything esle....and i believe my case has been won here

Cava

i didn't bother reading past those 9 pages but i'm saying those people who deal with KoM should fuckin kill themself because they helping to ruin thsi server, thx alot. whether ur helping a fren to buy an item or not buying from kom = fuck off n die kthxbye

redfieldTnT

maybe now u know how it feels when u call people scammers...

Banned

for what dumbass when peopple who do really scam you ...man that was the worst point i have ever see you try to make

elly = real scammer his friends told me he did and he told zaria he had my items to sell and ask her to buy them

me = not scammer cause i gave his item and it got deleted cause its fucking +9 dickhead

i only call one person ever a scammer and he was so stfu

really getting sick of n00bs like this and u wonder why this game sucks

redfieldTnT

u just know how it fells nothing more

Banned Senior Member

tbh.... do we need this thread unlocked? I can see it being locked when I wake up tomorrow morning anyways

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast