th.conscript, quakid

This is a discussion on th.conscript, quakid within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well mods idk if u guys have looked into this guy already but i did alot of research on him ...
Page: 1

Banned

well mods idk if u guys have looked into this guy already but i did alot of research on him and im pretty sure all of my info is 100% accurate

ALSO WHEN UR DONE READING THIS GO TO THIS LINK FOR EVEN MORE INFO <a href="http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=105092&hl=th.conscript" target="_blank">http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=th.conscript</a>

OR IF U WANT GO TO THIS LINK: <a href="http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=105092&hl=th.conscript" target="_blank">http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=th.conscript</a>

well i couldnt get mod to do i.p check but i just looked around for offers like this and i know for a fact that this is u and it would be to hard to show all 10 names so im just using htis post as an example, but these r his names:
    american
    tyler
    mitch
    l0ckly
    americanwarrior
    rememberme
    slapped
    dontrunfromall
    richb0i
    GetDatDown
    grat

SO DOES EVERYBODY AGREE THAT I WIN THIS ARGUMENT AND THAT HES A SCAMMER OR HAS ATTEMPTED TO SCAM IN THE PAST
    when somebody ses "selling for usd" or "trading from ares to $#$ (cypher, diez, whatever)"

i did about an hour of research on this guy just for this god dam post and to prove something, that scammers will never get away with it if people attempt to fix it. anybody that reads this if they want to do even more research can go to:

<a href="http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=edd350f9f1 2e3fba037bad81e3185251&search_in=posts&result_type =topics&highlite=%2Bth.conscript" target="_blank">

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...Bth.conscriptor also</a>
    u can pm me cuz i know its tuff to copy and paste some of this stuff[/b]

Banned

i qouted that from a post i did in ares market section so kind of hard to understand but there is a post under l0ckly in there and everything is in there also

PlayerofRogueC0la

i qouted that from a post i did in ares market section so kind of hard to understand but there is a post under l0ckly in there and everything is in there also[/b]
    go spit

Banned Senior Member

some of them are the same person, but they all done belong to one guy

Banned

phantom, im pretty sure that all of them belong to one guy, maybe they all dont have same i.p but if u go to the links u can see everything that happened with this guy and the multiple names that he used. also i have had a few experiences with this guy on his different names and he was really pissing me off

PlayerofRogueC0la

lol me and spit talkin to him on msn he like we r harrasin him and he calling cops LOL whats this? msn friend request?

he just say this on msn

Tyler --O-- : *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* : --O-- says:
    wtf
    Tyler --O-- : *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡* : --O-- says:
    where he go
    lol afraid now?
    because he did it to his self
    Shant says:
    he had t leave
    Shant says:
    idiot
    yea
    im sure he did
    at 1:05
    hmm
    had to go
    out of his house
    yea...
    Im just sure about that
    Shant says:
    ok
    what is his # again?
    i exit out of last convo
    Im on phone with cops
    Shant says:
    i dont know
    Shant says:
    mine&#39;s is
    omfg... dont even say that
    well whats urs
    so I can get u and him eventually
    Shant says:
    818-499-4482
    for saying me mj
    and fuck u
    and everything
    Shant says:
    fuck u
    Shant says:
    u lil bich
    im taking pics
    keep doin it
    Shant says:
    good for u?
    Shant says:
    i didnt say any thing
    Shant says:
    LOL!!!!!!
    mm
    yea u did
    Fuck u
    isnt anything
    ?
    Shant says:
    u said fuck u first
    Shant says:
    wow
    u lil bitch isnt anything?
    Shant says:
    go tell the cops idc
    Shant says:
    u lil rat
    Shant says:
    over a game AHAHAHA
    dude
    Shant says:
    u r the 1 who msg&#39;d me
    its not over the game
    Shant says:
    so..
    its u harrasing me
    not about a game
    Shant says:
    me?!
    yea...
    Shant says:
    i didnt msg u noob
    Shant says:
    u askd me to be ur friend
    Shant says:
    r u mentally challenged?!?!?
    yea cuz
    he left
    and i was asking u
    his #
    Shant says:
    ok
    and where he went
    Shant says:
    then u said fuck u
    no i didnt
    i said
    u guys where harrasing me
    and saying
    im MJ
    and fuck u
    to me
    818-499-4482
    I hope thats right
    Shant says:
    Shant says:
    818-499-4482
    for saying me mj
    Shant says:
    HHAHAHA UR MJ!!?!?
    it doesnt say that
    it said
    for saying me mj
    Shant says:
    yes it did
    Shant says:
    LOL!
    u said im mj
    Shant says:
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shant says:
    ima take ss of it
    Shant says:
    u lil idiot
    Shant says:
    ahah

don&#39;t think cops will be enought dude , he said FUCK YOU ,CALL TEH ARMY

Banned

so guys everybody agree that im right and this guy with 10 names is rong

Banned

mods can u guys pls look into this fag and get him a ban? hes currently using the name l0ckly and hes spamming my topics in ares market section saying i scammed him of in and ib which is bullshit i wouldnt even consider selling to him

Banned

gRaT , richb0i , xGenAx , Spikey , 404 = scammers 1 person

Banned

lstvkng, those are all the same people in the names that i listed, he might have more im not sure though so i guess add xgenax, 404 and spikey to the list above

XerXsilX

so your saying im a scammer this guys posted it on my post

Banned

r u retarded, bumping a 10months old topic... wtf?

XerXsilX

some one did it on my post so stfu

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

so u have to do it just cos sum1 did it 2 u?

tard