Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thank you!This is the end for me!

This is a discussion on Thank you!This is the end for me! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cya fool if u still never goin forget how many times u told me 2 join ur clan on orc ...
Page: 3

Th3Gam3

cya fool if u still never goin forget how many times u told me 2 join ur clan on orc side :P

Beast&Harlot

cya fool if u still never goin forget how many times u told me 2 join ur clan on orc side :P[/b]
    :wub:

javonte999

Well about a week and a half ago, Ryan Etzel, scammed all my items, made my personal sword +8, and thought thought that i cared, yes sad to see a friend turn like that over items, sad to see them go, but they are virtual items, they are just pixels.So today when i found out his new forum name, and flamed it, because he is a scammer, he went and deleted my personal sword +8, i thank him for doing that, it gets me out of this game for good.So thanks for everyone from both sides that helped me in my KOL life, i had fun times, and not so fun times, but i made some awsome friends along the way.

I would like to thank:
    First of Ryan Etzel for scamming me to get me out of this fucking game
    now for the others:
    Ewy :wub:
    Baf3rt
    MackDagger
    ShiftyBear/Brandon
    DeathStalker42
    Shawn(forgot your name lol)
    Special0ps
    Tez
    HawkStone
    Havvk
    TheManSlayer
    Asatru_rose
    Asatru_runehunter/hoth
    TheKingOfTheSwing
    ChaosThreat
    ChaosOmen
    MiniDaz
    Daz`(the real one)
    Holy Healer
    TequilaSunrise
    Hostage
    Maddog
    Tau
    JaninBall
    Havic
    Kat
    Flaya(yes i still hate you chinky boy)
    TheYakOfTheSwing
    Kinshi
    BFD
    Javier
    Tefuera
    Rainhardt
    Blaw
    Clix
    typ0
    Husy_The_Turk
    Sly
    DontCallMeFatty
    DrugAddict
    Felix
    lX1Xl(the abashopper)
    iHadRiceForBreakfast
    Roirraw
    SpamAndEggs
    TrippleOG4Life
    0bsene
    and last but not leaset DESTROYER_MASTER! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:I OWE YOU THE WORLD DUDE!

Thanks also to anyone i forgot[/b]

um thats like eveybody on my friend list and shawn,brandon,guy,and mackdagger i know them in rl,and them choas pplz

Beast&Harlot

um thats like eveybody on my friend list and shawn,brandon,guy,and mackdagger i know them in rl,and them choas pplz[/b]
    how do you know shawn,brandon,guy,and mack? i used to live with them basicly so you probaly know me then also

GangS

what goes around comes around i alwalys loved you chris bt you fucked me up ... scammer =/
    you deserve it

Now you know how it feels huh?

the_man_slayer

well this sucks..

u better keeping coming on vent :wub: :wub: <3

gl irl i spose, altho u&#39;ll be SOOOOOOOOOO bored xD

ChaosThreat

didn&#39;t think u would ever actually quit man, but yeah i better see you on vent still and msn, oh well i guess ill cya around and have a good one though, cya bro

javonte999

how do you know shawn,brandon,guy,and mack? i used to live with them basicly so you probaly know me then also [/b]

lol i probably kno u um hmm i remmeber lordkranthor thats the only one i left out idk whats ur real name and u kno chris also

Beast&amp;Harlot

lol i probably kno u um hmm i remmeber lordkranthor thats the only one i left out idk whats ur real name and u kno chris also[/b]
    Well i know Guy(aka Guylo)Brandon(My best friend in the world)MackDagger(enough said for that crazy ass)Chris(aka BirdMan, who needs to fly back to his nest)LordKranthor(I belive that was Gavin)And im the other Chris(The one that dont live there anymore, and guy said eh you dont know me and i dont know you so :P)

javonte999

Well i know Guy(aka Guylo)Brandon(My best friend in the world)MackDagger(enough said for that crazy ass)Chris(aka BirdMan, who needs to fly back to his nest)LordKranthor(I belive that was Gavin)And im the other Chris(The one that dont live there anymore, and guy said eh you dont know me and i dont know you so :P)[/b]

lol wheres guy anywayz u talkn to em i meet rowrodea first aka shawn he cool as fuk and he introduced me to everybody and i be in FAT4L they clan
    and imma call guy

javonte999

go to my myspace
    My MySpace Page

Flay

yes i still hate you chinky boy[/b]
    xP

GetRichOrDieTrying

bb nub

Banned

ahhh chris. as much as we dont much like each other (ive said that enough times ) id like to wish u GL in RL.

hm..wierd isnt it... me - baf - you - and destroyer all scammed. basically all the people i liked in this game are gone now. dont even play diez anymore either. tryin ronark out for some time. gl to you and ur cat like GF rofl.

P.S - a.q...and i was actually gonna put u in my goodbye post :lol:

MackDagger

Well nigga, if you quittin for good, then maybe its my time to steer clear of this lonely world of Knight online and look to a brighter tomorrow in RL...lol they need a KOA, Knight Online Annonomous. lol..Hi I&#39;m Mack and im addicted to Pking. Hi im aba and im addicted to Babashopping. Sorry X had to do it...i still will put my life on the fact that i didnt scam ron. Oh and whoever told chris to fess up to scamming ad1l plz see my previous post that my buddy brandon did. It clears it up for chris, brandon admits to being the bad guy. Hey chris your know what this means, my 20-50 dollars a month spent on KO can now go to beer and liquor. Yay...lets all get drunk!!! CJ, Cartierre, Dark_rogue_of_chaos. Your a fucking nob but i still love playing KO with your black ass. Maybe ill start playing on my DCZ sin and you can start playing Krathnor Chris, we could own the DCZ ftw!!! + who needs 1337 gear in DCZ its not like your fighting anyone cool! FFS im gonna ramble on and on cuz im tired right now and it really sucks that your quitting Fatty, but MCL and GL in RL...lol considering your better get your chubby ass to fairbury some time so we can go do crazyness. Man wouldnt it have been more fun to put all your stuff on the anvil then let some Ryan nub take it and use it. I would laugh if your ended up rocking like full +8 shell with that +8 sword of player. Oh and what happend did you burn it or something cuz thats the way the post seems, fuck that i would just sell that shit for like 1500 dolla&#39;s and buy me my new engine for my car or some shit. Not like its hard to change the password on the account considering all your gotta do it buy premi and send them the shit. Well hater send me an email or a myspace message so we can talk privately about the whole matter instead of having 16k + people able to read this.
    MMFWCL and GL with the No KO thing, believe me you will have withdrawals.

MACKDAGGER!WOOTSTICKPOPSCICLES,BUTTHOLE,BBQSAUCE,E LEVENTYBILLION CHEESEBURGERS WISTLING THRU THE AIR!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123