Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thank You EnjoyTheKs :)

This is a discussion on Thank You EnjoyTheKs :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You done it again, but this time i won :wink: me and my clan started to kill a talos.. got ...
Page: 1

ID4N

Default Thank You EnjoyTheKs :)

You done it again, but this time i won :wink:
    me and my clan started to kill a talos.. got it to 3/4 hp then eredemil (some babashop warrýon from enjoytheks), healer and 2 rouges came and started to attack the talos, we got the drop, Belt of Life .
    now im asking, how stupid can u be to start a talos when 3/4 of his hp already down, and be sure u cant over power me with ur noob skill skill skill combo LOL, go get some respect and thank you for helping us kill the talos faster :P

(i know that there is no ks on bosses but hell to start ks on talos when it almost halfed dead? ur just stupid, sry :P )

for holydreamz.. plz teach ur members some manners, and when to ks ROFL

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

the clan name is EnjoyTheDupe not enjoytheks :P

Cava

maybe u mistook their kind intention for a ill one?

FatM4n

sorry to hear that they ks you on talos

yeah, thats just gay

SirKnight

come on ID4N that's not bad .. they helped you :lol: u killed it faster

yes... but that was not the attempt

ID4N

Originally posted by SirKnight
    come on ID4N that's not bad .. they helped you *:lol: *u killed it faster
    thats why i thanked them xD
    just wanted u all to know how nice and helpfull clan they are haha xD

Wish

i know erdemli and obeyourmaster(devilstrike_tr) real life erdemli isn't kser but he is angry you're because you're saying bad turks fuk turks and obeyourmaster he is always kser i know he is noob

ID4N

obeyourmaster is a trade spammer as well, some1 posted a pic of him doing it in ranking forum..
    and plz tell eredemil to calm down cuz seriously i wont get hurt from ks if his desire is to hurt me :P

Banned

Damn your stupid termidan damn you are..

You know there is no ks at bosses at you still whine about it gg.

Your a big joke really you are.. Erdemli isnt a babashopper orsomething he is more legit then you are. Also the talos wasnt even on 3/4 and he took it with 1 1920 and you with 3

Hostage

Im the one who posted a pic of obeyourmaster trade spamming. He's a fucking n00b. Just sad to see their clan promoting such stupidity. :roll:

Cava

Originally posted by Zaraki

Your a big joke really you are.. Erdemli isnt a babashopper orsomething he is more legit then you are. Also the talos wasnt even on 3/4 and he took it with 1 1920 and you with 3
    now, you're one of those who appeared with raptor +8 out of nowhere in enjoythe+8weapons clan, so how can u convince us your clannie is legit? sorry if you're going to say KoM is legit, save it.

ID4N

Default Re: Thank You EnjoyTheKs :)

Originally posted by ID4N

(i know that there is no ks on bosses but hell to start ks on talos when it almost halfed dead? ur just stupid, sry :P )
    ^ read this again...

haha i never lost anything on any dupe wipe.. yaya im duper kk? thats why i have raptor +9 too bad im toooo scared to put ele on it... unlike u :wink:

(it was a joke for the retards whos gonna reply with "DUPER" :P )

p.s i also never whined about it.. i thanked u, ur welcome always to come and help me to kill aything u want ^^
    and i did this talos with 2 healers ...

Banned

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

now, you're one of those who appeared with raptor +8 out of nowhere in enjoythe+8weapons clan, so how can u convince us your clannie is legit? sorry if you're going to say KoM is legit, save it.[/b]
    had glave +8, Gig axe +7 then raptor +7 and now raptor +8 .. so i didnt "appeared" just with it.

And , Ill use your invitation for the bosses dont worry.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast