Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thank You EnjoyTheKs :)

This is a discussion on Thank You EnjoyTheKs :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; too many flamers here, flamin us :lol: and talkin w/o proofs ? camaz0tz, you got owned by Turks.....
Page: 2

HolyDreams

Default adada

too many flamers here, flamin us :lol: and talkin w/o proofs ?

camaz0tz, you got owned by Turks..

Banned

It doesn't even matter if there are proofs orsomething, the thing is THERE IS NO FUCKING KS AT BOSSES.. Ok , I know you got pwned by the sq i took it from you guys but cmon, dont be that sad..

ALso, The guy who starts a topic about us should clean his own clan first:

Banned

Oh and note on that screenshot that its dead 3/4

I got nothing more to say then PWNED!!!11 and _!_ Up yours termidan

one more thing to add :P

What we did, There is nothing wrong about it.. but look what you do.. TRADE SPAM at a boss Hmm nice!

ID4N

i dont trade spam... where did u get this idea?

ID4N

and there is a little miss understood here.. i meant that talos had 3/4 hp when eredemil came, which means it lost 1/4 of his hp...

Banned

Originally posted by ID4N
    i dont trade spam... where did u get this idea?
    Erdemli attacked the talos and you blame as "Enjoythesilence"

faint_ trade spammed me so i BLAME YOU AND YOUR CLAN!

HolyDreams

Some people can be this disgusting sometimes.. even on the most little thing what happend they write bullshit about enjoy did this and that.
    If you want to have respect look at your self first. You can come here and say things about Enjoy.. believe me that wont change anything.because
    There is no EVEN proof like ussual.. If you know something.. WITH A PROOF.. tell me and ill do something about it...

And now since your talking bout KoM , Dont think that Enjoy is as infinity/outkasted, because we are not that stupid to pay money to a fucked up corrupt game like this.
    For this game, there can be bought only one thing and thats premium and thats for login without any problems.

Termidan, You were a respected guy first, i thought you were really cool but now since i saw this topic from you I know that i was wrong about you.

1. You got no proofs.
    2. When faint_ from YOUR clan we didnt blamed YOUR Clan only faint_ but you...

Dear kyoshe, If obeyourmaster trade spammed you, then i apologize for what he did. He doesnt check these topics actively i think my apology is enough.
    It just doesn't make any sence that you blame whole ETS for something what just 1 guy did.. I guess some people are just being a tard sometimes..

And about ks's.. they spawn once 8 hours and not everyone can find a boss always... If you think that attacking bosses is ks , then thats prolly because you guys are noobs.

Wish

maybe erdemli want help you i think we talk enough for this post we will stop

ID4N

Originally posted by HolyDreams
    Termidan, You were a respected guy first, i thought you were really cool but now since i saw this topic from you I know that i was wrong about you.
    im sorry but it had to be said.. its really annoying dont u think?
    and i lost my respect for u, cuz a clan who start killing a boss after another 1 did show no respect, so who has lost his repect here? and yes i blame the whole clan cuz its happened more then once and this time it was 4 ppl who came from ETS.
    enough said.

Not the first time babas... W/e

1. Idan didn't "whine" about ksing Talos that we started, he kindly thanked the ETKS clan.
    2. There were 2 healers to be exact, and what does it matter? Dun get Ur point there Zaraki. Are u saying that if someone has one healer, all the other should stop killing the boss they've already started cause they have 3 healers? Again dun get ya :roll:
    3. The thing with sexarrufo was on ranking some time ago, if i'm not mistaken more than two weeks ago... U found something U want to add to that situation? And let other decide if he got owned or not. Personally i think U owned Urself by bringing something that old again, having nothing better... W/e again
    4. We are aware of the "No KS on bosses rule" but there's also a tiny little thing some call "RESPECT". Obviously there's no such thing as respect in Your dictionary... So be it. Let others judge what to think of ya...

Best regards babas... And better luck next time :twisted:

Banned

Nope, Not enough said cause what u just said is totally bullshit.. dont be a coward.. you do have the balls to blame people but when people comes with facts that hit you even harder.. you fall back good gun.. please..

Banned

Originally posted by Luigi
    Not the first time babas... W/e

1. Idan didn't "whine" about ksing Talos that we started, he kindly thanked the ETKS clan.
    2. There were 2 healers to be exact, and what does it matter? Dun get Ur point there Zaraki. Are u saying that if someone has one healer, all the other should stop killing the boss they've already started cause they have 3 healers? Again dun get ya *:roll: *
    3. The thing with sexarrufo was on ranking some time ago, if i'm not mistaken more than two weeks ago... U found something U want to add to that situation? And let other decide if he got owned or not. Personally i think U owned Urself by bringing something that old again, having nothing better... W/e again
    4. We are aware of the "No KS on bosses rule" but there's also a tiny little thing some call "RESPECT". Obviously there's no such thing as respect in Your dictionary... So be it. Let others judge what to think of ya...

Best regards babas... And better luck next time *:twisted:
    [qoute="ID4N"] and yes i blame the whole clan cuz its happened more then once and this time it was 4 ppl who came from ETS [/qoute]

He brings old memories as well? Please read what termidan post first then post something your self, that could make you get over a bit smarter atleast.

Erm ya he just "thanks" us calling us EnjoyThe ksers .. are you dumb or are you joking? by not getting the point of this thread he made?

Originally posted by Zaraki
    Nope, Not enough said cause what u just said is totally bullshit.. dont be a coward.. you do have the balls to blame people *but when people comes with facts that hit you even harder.. you fall back good gun.. please..
    What facts?? The 2 week old screen shot of sexarrufo trading U? Please show something newer... That ss doesnt really hit that hard. 1 guy 1 time... Hmm that's really a reason to disrespect our clan.
    And since U obviously love to journey back in time, let me remind u some of the conclusions from ranking- trade spamming warrior on samma is not even close to putting u in any danger of loosing health or drop. Maybe trade spamming Ur priest, but just maybe. It's samma ffs, and Ur fully shelled.

ID4N

nah those facts dont matter for me, sexarrufo trade spammed u, he admited, he apologised, end of story ?
    and im not being a coward, u wanna keep talking i have no problams... its just a waste of time cuz we will keep talking over and over again.. ill say this u will say that, ill say another thing about u and u will bring up the same old story about sexarrufo.
    point?

Banned

Originally posted by Luigi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luigi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    Nope, Not enough said cause what u just said is totally bullshit.. dont be a coward.. you do have the balls to blame people *but when people comes with facts that hit you even harder.. you fall back good gun.. please..
    What facts?? The 2 week old screen shot of sexarrufo trading U? Please show something newer... That ss doesnt really hit that hard. 1 guy 1 time... Hmm that's really a reason to disrespect our clan.
    And since U obviously love to journey back in time, let me remind u some of the conclusions from ranking- trade spamming warrior on samma is not even close to putting u in any danger of loosing health or drop. Maybe trade spamming Ur priest, but just maybe. It's samma ffs, and Ur fully shelled.[/b]
    Its not the point if ill die or not.. its the point that he does that.. also he trade spammed our healers.. the "2 week" old screenshots.. termidan talks about something what happened a MONTH ago aga

And termidan come with facts kk aga

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast