Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thank You EnjoyTheKs :)

This is a discussion on Thank You EnjoyTheKs :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if the talos was on 3/4, there was a chance he will get the drop... so that "ks" is reasonable......
Page: 3

if the talos was on 3/4, there was a chance he will get the drop...
    so that "ks" is reasonable...

ID4N

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by Luigi@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

Nope, Not enough said cause what u just said is totally bullshit.. dont be a coward.. you do have the balls to blame people *but when people comes with facts that hit you even harder.. you fall back good gun.. please..

What facts?? The 2 week old screen shot of sexarrufo trading U? Please show something newer... That ss doesnt really hit that hard. 1 guy 1 time... Hmm that's really a reason to disrespect our clan.
    And since U obviously love to journey back in time, let me remind u some of the conclusions from ranking- trade spamming warrior on samma is not even close to putting u in any danger of loosing health or drop. Maybe trade spamming Ur priest, but just maybe. It's samma ffs, and Ur fully shelled.
    Its not the point if ill die or not.. its the point that he does that.. also he trade spammed our healers.. the "2 week" old screenshots.. termidan talks about something what happened a MONTH ago aga

And termidan come with facts kk aga[/b]
    im talking about something that happened few hours ago...
    and u want proofs? i have 1 -
    Also the talos wasnt even on 3/4 and he took it with 1 1920 and you with 3
    ^ look up at 1st page of this topic..

El_Diabl0

enjoy k2 all

Banned

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r
    if the talos was on 3/4, there was a chance he will get the drop... :P
    so that "ks" is reasonable...
    oh god.. please WHY O WHY!!!1111

THERE IS NO FUCKING KS AT BOSSES

Hostage

Im not kyoshe. :roll:

And Trade spamming is bannable. Were nice enough to let you know. I hope he keeps doing it and I hope people take some screen shots/fraps of it. I really hope your illiterate clan mates get banned.

The only reason your clan gets brought into it is because of the stupidity they show while they wear that name over their head. Thats what people see. Not just a name, but a clan. A cape. When you retards finally learn what respect is, maybe youll understand.

Until then. KEEP TRADE SPAMMING.

<!--QuoteBegin-ID4N
    and yes i blame the whole clan cuz its happened more then once and this time it was 4 ppl who came from ETS
    He brings old memories as well? Please read what termidan post first then post something your self, that could make you get over a bit smarter atleast. [/b]
    Read in chronological order, not the one that suits U for insulting me. There was some shit thrown at idan, and some posts saying "don't complain Idan it's not ETS it's just a single guy", than was Idan's reply. Read carefully baba...

Erm ya he just "thanks" us calling us EnjoyThe ksers .. are you dumb or are you joking? by not getting the point of this thread he made?
    I guess that was a typo 'cause Ur clan obviously never KS...

Banned

Originally posted by Luigi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luigi)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaraki@

<!--QuoteBegin-ID4N

and yes i blame the whole clan cuz its happened more then once and this time it was 4 ppl who came from ETS

He brings old memories as well? Please read what termidan post first then post something your self, that could make you get over a bit smarter atleast.
    Read in chronological order, not the one that suits U for insulting me. There was some shit thrown at idan, and some posts saying "don't complain Idan it's not ETS it's just a single guy", than was Idan's reply. Read carefully baba...

Erm ya he just "thanks" us calling us EnjoyThe ksers .. are you dumb or are you joking? by not getting the point of this thread he made?
    I guess that was a typo 'cause Ur clan obviously never KS...[/b]
    Is it me that cant read or you ? hmm.. also IF we do KS please tell me with proofs and not bullshit.. IF i talk bullshit without any proofs tell me..

- FTW

ID4N

since u too retard to read my last post ill post it again..
    1st page of this topic, u wrote this and im quoting
    Damn your stupid termidan damn you are.. *

You know there is no ks at bosses at you still whine about it gg. *

Your a big joke really you are.. Erdemli isnt a babashopper orsomething he is more legit then you are. Also the talos wasnt even on 3/4 and he took it with 1 1920 and you with 3

Banned

Hehe, kk i just understand now, since this was the only boss you could take from us .. makes things clear.. bosses belong to ETS, eather you like it or not.. your taking it ? even if the boss needs a single hit.. Ill hit it..

(20:18:01) (r34p3r06) talos dead
    (20:18:17) (@Shurt``) damnit
    (20:18:19) (@Shurt``) T_T
    (20:18:23) (@Shurt``) who took it?
    (20:18:40) (r34p3r06) enjoy te silence
    (20:18:57) (@Shurt``) Sharingan you gay
    (20:19:14) (r34p3r06) i think.. well they was hanging around spawn
    (20:19:21) (r34p3r06) wanna do dms?
    (20:19:34) (@Sharingan) sex pls :<
    (20:19:45) (@Sharingan) im getting scared these days to take any bosses
    (20:19:50) (@Shurt``) nah im gonna play wc3 xD
    (20:19:52) (@Sharingan) cause after each boss i check rankings
    (20:19:56) (@Sharingan) and see a topic about us
    (20:20:44) (@Shurt``) KSERS!
    (20:20:48) (@Shurt``) ill go make topic on ranking now

Is it me that cant read or you ?[/b]
    Damm i've read it couple times to be sure, but turns out it is You who can't read. W/e i'm not gonna pursue reading skills (or lack of them).

<!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

hmm.. also IF we do KS please tell me with proofs and not bullshit.. IF i talk bullshit without any proofs tell me..

- FTW
    Since there is no KS on bosses then You don't KS. Of course what other players think about some1 who attacks the boss after someone else already started is a different issue. I really don't care enough for You and Your clan to trash my HDD with SS of ETKS "helping" us with bosses. Do what You wanna do, use Your ethics if You have any. Dun really give a shit. We got the drop, and You didn't...

ID4N

Originally posted by Zaraki
    (20:19:45) (@Sharingan) im getting scared these days to take any bosses
    oh poor u want a hug?

Hostage

Zaraki just feels proud because he can break any respect to everyone ingame when really it gets him no where in real life.

Just forget it guys. These people will never learn. No matter how many times you tell them.

Originally posted by Zaraki
    Hehe, kk i just understand now, since this was the only boss you could take from us .. makes things clear.. bosses belong to ETS, eather you like it or not.. your taking it ? even if the boss needs a single hit.. Ill hit it..

(
    Luckily for ETKS we've laid off bosses for now. We don't kill XX bosses/day this week. Enjoy(whatever it is that You enjoy) till we get back to this businness.

HolyDreams

After this post, Im not gonna answer your stupid reply's eather zaraki will.
    Be a human being and post like a normal man.. Dont lie about things you write.
    Erdemli is a 30 year old man not a 10 year old child like you guys.
    Telling lies on these forums just for a boss wont make u get more respect.

You guys write this bullshit just to get your post count higher nothing more..
    The thing what erdemli told me "We camped talos and waited on healers"
    We just started 15-20 seconds later then that clan.

This line is enough for me, your stupid lies/comments wont even touch me. because what you guys say is totally bullshit!

I dont know why some people even hide there real Identidy.
    If its a turkish babashopper you do say it on these forums but if its you, you say
    "we are scared of buying duped items etc. etc." and start crying.

Good night!

ID4N

zaraki i have a proof that he did attacked the talos.. its already 3rd post about and u seemed to ignore it.. haha u got served.
    Damn your stupid termidan damn you are.. *

You know there is no ks at bosses at you still whine about it gg. *

Your a big joke really you are.. Erdemli isnt a babashopper orsomething he is more legit then you are. Also the talos wasnt even on 3/4 and he took it with 1 1920 and you with 3
    ^ its a quote of zaraki of his 1 of his earlier post in this topic

whos the coward now? zaraki ? :wink:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast