Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thank You EnjoyTheKs :)

This is a discussion on Thank You EnjoyTheKs :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ID4N zaraki i have a proof that he did attacked the talos.. its already 3rd post about ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by ID4N
    zaraki i have a proof that he did attacked the talos.. its already 3rd post about and u seemed to ignore it.. haha u got served.
    Damn your stupid termidan damn you are.. *

You know there is no ks at bosses at you still whine about it gg. *

Your a big joke really you are.. Erdemli isnt a babashopper orsomething he is more legit then you are. Also the talos wasnt even on 3/4 and he took it with 1 1920 and you with 3
    ^ its a quote of zaraki of his 1 of his earlier post in this topic

whos the coward now? zaraki ? :wink:
    Did i say that he didnt attacked the talos?

ID4N

u wanted a proof.. so i gave u 1 that came out from ur fingers to the keyboard stright to this forum

Serwantes

<3 idan
    <3 enjoythesilence

/ peace ops:

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r
    if the talos was on 3/4, there was a chance he will get the drop... :P
    so that "ks" is reasonable...
    oh god.. please WHY O WHY!!!1111

THERE IS NO FUCKING KS AT BOSSES[/b]
    thats why i used " "... :P
    anyway guys, u talk about respect between clans about ks bosses and stuff, but i remember blood ks boss many many times, and as i recall they were preetty respectable :P

After this post, Im not gonna answer your stupid reply's eather zaraki will.
    Be a human being and post like a normal man.. Dont lie about things you write.
    Erdemli is a 30 year old man not a 10 year old child like you guys.
    Telling lies on these forums just for a boss wont make u get more respect.
    Please just tell me which of the things Idan or myself told here is a lie?
    If it helps You- I'm 25, getting married on June 24th, 1 year away from M.D. Is that good enough to talk to You "mature, grown up" guys??

You guys write this bullshit just to get your post count higher nothing more..
    Yes we do. Now check Zarakis post count and then Idan's and mine... BTW Your gobble gabble here really is nothing more than spam. You just came here to whine for a bit... "Oh the evil ButtPirates lie all the time..."

The thing what erdemli told me "We camped talos and waited on healers"
    We just started 15-20 seconds later then that clan.
    Yeah apparently "we started 15-20 seconds later" means "we started first" hmm... or does it?

This line is enough for me, your stupid lies/comments wont even touch me. because what you guys say is totally bullshit!

I dont know why some people even hide there real Identidy.
    If its a turkish babashopper you do say it on these forums but if its you, you say
    "we are scared of buying duped items etc. etc." and start crying.

Good night!

Whatever. Not on topic but obviusly it hurts You in some way. Sorry 'bout that...[/quote]

Piranha_Rogue

yup 2 times I tried SQ
    The second time dicksailors lured the SQ and troll berserkers multiple times, the first one EnjoyTheSilence "helped" me so much that I dont ven know how to thank them. Was thinking about sumthing like this:
    "Thank you very much for luring stone golens on my healers and get me exped then ks the SQ"

evenson

enjoythecheats, that way you have all cheats included in one name. unless you want to go with enjoythedupingksingtradingspammingtwitchinghacking fucks then thats fine as well, good day sir.

Originally posted by HolyDreams
    Some people can be this disgusting sometimes.. even on the most little thing what happend they write bullshit about enjoy did this and that.
    If you want to have respect look at your self first. You can come here and say things about Enjoy.. believe me that wont change anything.because
    There is no EVEN proof like ussual.. If you know something.. WITH A PROOF.. tell me and ill do something about it...

And now since your talking bout KoM , Dont think that Enjoy is as infinity/outkasted, because we are not that stupid to pay money to a fucked up corrupt game like this.
    For this game, there can be bought only one thing and thats premium and thats for login without any problems.

Termidan, You were a respected guy first, i thought you were really cool but now since i saw this topic from you I know that i was wrong about you.

1. You got no proofs.
    2. When faint_ from YOUR clan we didnt blamed YOUR Clan only faint_ but you...

Dear kyoshe, If obeyourmaster trade spammed you, then i apologize for what he did. He doesnt check these topics actively i think my apology is enough.
    It just doesn't make any sence that you blame whole ETS for something what just 1 guy did.. I guess some people are just being a tard sometimes..

And about ks's.. they spawn once 8 hours and not everyone can find a boss always... If you think that attacking bosses is ks , then thats prolly because you guys are noobs.
    oh so talking about the intire clan for what a few do is totally in again holy? find any item on me that came from KoM there isnt any so there goes ur right to flame an INTIRE clan u sir are a shitbag and so are MOST of enjoythesilence and no you are more stupid atleast they keep their items after a wipe unlike some dupers in your clan

userbin

Originally posted by Zaraki
    Damn your stupid termidan damn you are..

You know there is no ks at bosses at you still whine about it gg.

Your a big joke really you are.. Erdemli isnt a babashopper orsomething he is more legit then you are. Also the talos wasnt even on 3/4 and he took it with 1 1920 and you with 3
    you act like its hard to dual tank talos with 2 tankers ...... 2 tankers should only need 1 1920 each... with or with out massvie...

evenson

You act like erderemli is legit haha, tota +8, hanguk 7, raptor +8, and who knows what else least i kept my babahsop to ONE item.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234