Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks 0ishi.

This is a discussion on Thanks 0ishi. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thanks, 0ishi. You came from a "respectable" clan, Blood, and now you sink to the level of kill stealing a ...
Page: 1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default Thanks 0ishi.

Thanks, 0ishi. You came from a "respectable" clan, Blood, and now you sink to the level of kill stealing a boss, a boss you outrightly knew that we started first. ImChantico or w/e was also there, who the fuck is that?

Oh well, it's Eternity, who could expect less?

Remind me, next time, to lure on you, I'd be happy to get you exp'd any time.

Trii

that's rebelde...

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

that's not real 0ishi. That's probably the guy that plays the account. Chusco, the real owner, the one from Blood, is only able to play on weekends so don't blame him for this.

Originally posted by Dro
    that's not real 0ishi. That's probably the guy that plays the account. Chusco, the real owner, the one from Blood, is only able to play on weekends so don't blame him for this.
    He needs to learn who to trust and who to not trust.
    I already bought a set of TP scrolls just for 0ishi. He's on my "friends" list, and if he's in eslant, he'll be lured on

btw, some dro sex will make me feel happy :<

since i got my pc back few days a go, i played a few times, i trust 100% on my friend who plays the acc, he is one of the most fair guys i've ever met and it would be sad to know that this is true.
    sorry for the inconvenience, ill try to get more information about it, anyways the past few days i played, i felt like a lvl 62 sin in the middle of 70's hitted really hard, out of practice, but the most important thing: having fun :lol: , i'm trying to get my acc to 75 so i can sell it fast, no more time to play.

Flay

oishi's friend takes it in the ass teh faggot

Originally posted by chusco
    since i got my pc back few days a go, i *played a few times, i trust 100% on my friend who plays the acc, he is one of the most fair guys i've ever met and it would be sad to know that this is true.
    sorry for the inconvenience, ill try to get more information about it, anyways the past few days i played, i felt like *a lvl 62 sin *in the middle of 70's hitted *really hard, out of practice, but the most important thing: having fun *:lol: , i'm trying to get my acc to 75 so i can sell it fast, no more time to play.
    I was told about that, and it didn't seem like you, unfortunately your friend is an ass >_>

He obviously saw we started first. His excuse to KS: "we were taking SQ, and this is ours because we were preoccupied with SQ".

.-.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-chusco
    since i got my pc back few days a go, i *played a few times, i trust 100% on my friend who plays the acc, he is one of the most fair guys i've ever met and it would be sad to know that this is true.
    sorry for the inconvenience, ill try to get more information about it, anyways the past few days i played, i felt like *a lvl 62 sin *in the middle of 70's hitted *really hard, out of practice, but the most important thing: having fun *:lol: , i'm trying to get my acc to 75 so i can sell it fast, no more time to play.
    I was told about that, and it didn't seem like you, unfortunately your friend is an ass >_>

He obviously saw we started first. His excuse to KS: "we were taking SQ, and this is ours because we were preoccupied with SQ".

.-.[/b]
    then all bosses belong to me cause i was preoccupied with not bothering to login h43r:

ShaiHulud

Who wants to play a game called, guess who this quote came from?

"WE
    DON'T
    CARE.

You're obviously new to this game.
    The rule is: if they're fucking with you, either fuck with them or deal with it.
    You spent way too much time on that post with the screenshots and the movie.

Nobody cares. Nothing's going to be done.

If we gave a shit, seriously, we would tell you.
    But, we don't."

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ghlight=#490448

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by ShaiHulud

You're obviously new to this game. *

made me lol

Sustain

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    Who wants to play a game called, guess who this quote came from?

"WE *
    DON'T *
    CARE. *

You're obviously new to this game. *
    The rule is: if they're fucking with you, either fuck with them or deal with it. *
    You spent way too much time on that post with the screenshots and the movie. *

Nobody cares. Nothing's going to be done. *

If we gave a shit, seriously, we would tell you. *
    But, we don't."

ownt

Aqu

lmao ownage from shai right there

OLD1953

Talos, Diez 2, last night after the restart? I was watching that kill, stealthed, by the hill/wall.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

no KS on bosses

*click* :wub:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast