Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

Thanks 0ishi.

This is a discussion on Thanks 0ishi. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by devilscommandments no KS on bosses yeah i agree that there might be not such a thing as ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    De_Piere
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by devilscommandments
    no KS on bosses
    yeah i agree that there might be not such a thing as ks for some ppl but there is always respect and gaming manners just like ks in cz <_< ...

  2. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    Originally posted by devilscommandments
    no KS on bosses
    ks is on mobs in game where other players are already ataking that said mob in question thus leading to the conclusion that boss is ks since boss = mob

    end of fucking story

    fact not fiction....plain and simple observation

    also even if u think ks on boss is ok.......its still not respect to ks anything.....so there is respect on boss...if u dont give it then ur a another ayasofia or authorites fag and should rot in hell

  3. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diez
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    im playing oishi h43r:

    i wish

  4. #19
    youwang
    Guest

    Default

    ur guys are stupid
    why u dont lured the boss
    u aren't the owner of a talos
    luring is exeptable to me

    at end of the day u'll be happy with the drop instead asking about the focking drop.

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Originally posted by undefined
    im playing oishi h43r: *

    i wish *
    you're playing with yourself h43r:

  6. #21
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    Originally posted by youwang
    ur guys are stupid *
    why u dont lured the boss <---k
    u aren't the owner of a talos <-----right
    luring is exeptable to me <---bingo. i gonna remember dat

    at end of the day u'll be happy with the drop instead asking about the focking drop.
    ks bosses are ok if its nobody you've ever heard of
    or if its someone that really doesn't need another unique (ahem luckyduck huyova )

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    Originally posted by youwang
    ur guys are stupid *
    why u dont lured the boss *
    u aren't the owner of a talos *
    luring is exeptable to me *

    at end of the day u'll be happy with the drop instead asking about the focking drop.
    so what noob are u?

    ur a jackass if u think like that....guess ur mother didnt teach u about respect ever

  8. #23
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-youwang
    ur guys are stupid *
    why u dont lured the boss *
    u aren't the owner of a talos *
    luring is exeptable to me *

    at end of the day u'll be happy with the drop instead asking about the focking drop.
    so what noob are u?

    ur a jackass if u think like that....guess ur mother didnt teach u about respect ever[/b]
    +1

    btw hi tez

  9. #24
    Tristan
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    Who wants to play a game called, guess who this quote came from?

    "WE *
    DON'T *
    CARE. *

    You're obviously new to this game. *
    The rule is: if they're fucking with you, either fuck with them or deal with it. *
    You spent way too much time on that post with the screenshots and the movie. *

    Nobody cares. Nothing's going to be done. *

    If we gave a shit, seriously, we would tell you. *
    But, we don't."


    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ghlight=#490448
    Ouch ~

  10. #25
    Havvk
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-youwang
    ur guys are stupid *
    why u dont lured the boss *
    u aren't the owner of a talos *
    luring is exeptable to me *

    at end of the day u'll be happy with the drop instead asking about the focking drop.
    so what noob are u?

    ur a jackass if u think like that....guess ur mother didnt teach u about respect ever[/b]
    totally agree, no1 is owner of a boss until they duff it and start tanking,if the tanker dies,u can try to kill it
    and about luring is EXEptable to u?,i think is the most gay thing u can do to get a boss,that means u cant kill it
    and dont want anyone to get it,and at the end of the day i would be happy if im not Screen Shoted luring mobs
    to priests and being caller a shit person,if u cant do it,move on -_-

  11. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-youwang
    ur guys are stupid *
    why u dont lured the boss <---k
    u aren't the owner of a talos <-----right
    luring is exeptable to me <---bingo. i gonna remember dat

    at end of the day u'll be happy with the drop instead asking about the focking drop.
    ks bosses are ok if its nobody you've ever heard of
    or if its someone that really doesn't need another unique (ahem luckyduck huyova )[/b]
    and no man giga even if its someone u dont know or are not know....if they already taking it walk away and be the better person.....if they cant beat the regen after 5 min then ask them to back off and give them few seconds.....do this 2x ....if after that they dont back off and cant beat regen take it.....cause then he is just wasting the time of the boss :P ...the boss is prob looking at him like "and what pussy u cant beat me" so then beat it for him :lol:

  12. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diez
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    Originally posted by Desi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Desi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    im playing oishi h43r: *

    i wish *
    you're playing with yourself h43r:[/b]
    ým special

  13. #28
    Karpsu
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by Desi@
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

    im playing oishi h43r: *

    i wish *


    you're playing with yourself h43r:
    ým special [/b]
    No, I believe you're ill. I will cure you, don't worry.. Let's just take those pants off...

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Originally posted by Tez/Aja


    and no man giga even if its someone u dont know or are not know....if they already taking it walk away and be the better person.....if they cant beat the regen after 5 min then ask them to back off and give them few seconds.....do this 2x ....if after that they dont back off and cant beat regen take it.....cause then he is just wasting the time of the boss :P ...the boss is prob looking at him like "and what pussy u cant beat me" so then beat it for him :lol:
    all of that is your oppinion. its either ks or not ks, no matter if he can take it or not. Maybe you wern't around when gm announced no ks on bosses? This was before ke, back when harpy spot was ksed 24/7 so gm started banning people for ks but refused to ban people for ksing boses because he said it was free for all.

  15. #30
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    tez, ur a very nice guy, but im 99% sure 1 or 20 other peopel will hav foudn the boss by then and will want to steal it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •