Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks 0ishi.

This is a discussion on Thanks 0ishi. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja and no man giga even if its someone u dont know or are not ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

and no man giga even if its someone u dont know or are not know....if they already taking it walk away and be the better person.....if they cant beat the regen after 5 min then ask them to back off and give them few seconds.....do this 2x ....if after that they dont back off and cant beat regen take it.....cause then he is just wasting the time of the boss :P ...the boss is prob looking at him like "and what pussy u cant beat me" so then beat it for him :lol:
    all of that is your oppinion. its either ks or not ks, no matter if he can take it or not. Maybe you wern't around when gm announced no ks on bosses? This was before ke, back when harpy spot was ksed 24/7 so gm started banning people for ks but refused to ban people for ksing boses because he said it was free for all.[/b]
    no i was around for it but that gm was a fuck tard and should be banned himself....its not opinion bos is mob fact....not opinion.....so if u ks mob its still ks no matter what mob is it....u can try to mask a mob up by calling it a boss but fact remains its a mob in the game....ksing mobs he said he will ban....he was a hypocrit to ban for ksing one kind of mob and nother another

again fact boss = mob
    again fact ks on mob = jackass with no respect and should be banned

also now gm changed the rule....they wont ban for any mob ksing....so does that mean anyone can ks any mob.....if thats the case we dont need to see anymore posts about rebelade20 ksing paramuns cause ksing on mobs is aloud now on all ....regual mobs or the ones u mask by saying "boss"

wraith86

its funny how ares thinks bosses are free for all and you should KS it if you can take it but diez cries about people stealing there bosses its funny.. and your going to break a rule and lure on him just because he broke a rule and KSed you?

Who announced that?

It's a choice...in any case, if that's so...I'm a fuck tard.

*gets banned*

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Vacant@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

and no man giga even if its someone u dont know or are not know....if they already taking it walk away and be the better person.....if they cant beat the regen after 5 min then ask them to back off and give them few seconds.....do this 2x ....if after that they dont back off and cant beat regen take it.....cause then he is just wasting the time of the boss :P ...the boss is prob looking at him like "and what pussy u cant beat me" so then beat it for him :lol:

all of that is your oppinion. its either ks or not ks, no matter if he can take it or not. Maybe you wern't around when gm announced no ks on bosses? This was before ke, back when harpy spot was ksed 24/7 so gm started banning people for ks but refused to ban people for ksing boses because he said it was free for all.
    no i was around for it but that gm was a fuck tard and should be banned himself....its not opinion bos is mob fact....not opinion.....so if u ks mob its still ks no matter what mob is it....u can try to mask a mob up by calling it a boss but fact remains its a mob in the game....ksing mobs he said he will ban....he was a hypocrit to ban for ksing one kind of mob and nother another

again fact boss = mob
    again fact ks on mob = jackass with no respect and should be banned

also now gm changed the rule....they wont ban for any mob ksing....so does that mean anyone can ks any mob.....if thats the case we dont need to see anymore posts about rebelade20 ksing paramuns cause ksing on mobs is aloud now on all ....regual mobs or the ones u mask by saying "boss"[/b]
    It's not the issue about who did it; if it was some random turk, I'd care less - it happens every day.

However, it's 0ishi >_> someone who people gives respect to turns around and doesn't do the same, hypocricy is a plague.

I realize it's "rebelde" now, but seriously, you should have taught that guy some manners - he's playing your account under your name.

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    Who wants to play a game called, guess who this quote came from?

blablabla, doing a bad job of imitation
    Your argument: personified as a romantic character in tragic flaw, has the major disappointment in the truth that these facts remain in the unfortunate care of my brain synapses - viscerogenically propogating throughout to provide the sense of language in which it becomes decipherable: non-enigmatic - and unless you want to refute that, doing justice to the implicit is impossible. The situation can not be characterized in the same notion the previous discussion has progressed into: an impossibility occurs in parallel dimensions in which are being matched to form a hypothesis; savagery, anarchy - these are manifest byproducts of the depths of understanding in which it cannot be taken to. Comprehending the account the peculiarity of the situation, the hypothesis cannot be emerged from simple observations: the synthesis of understanding and interpretation must be accounted for.

Phear

aside from some diction errors, that was a pretty good read.

and yes, 0ishi KSing my TK was annoying.

but this game sucks anyways, who cares.

Originally posted by Phear
    aside from some diction errors, that was a pretty good read.

and yes, 0ishi KSing my TK was annoying.

but this game sucks anyways, who cares.
    remind me to never tell you to read my ap essays again.

P.S. there are no diction errors

I remember the rule as being

NO KS On Leveling Mobs - ie Harpies etc
    You can KS a Boss

Banned

Originally posted by Karpsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Karpsu)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Desi
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

im playing oishi h43r: *

i wish *

you're playing with yourself h43r:
    ým special [/b]
    No, I believe you're ill. I will cure you, don't worry.. Let's just take those pants off...[/b][/quote]
    now ý scared

undefined if u wanna try my acc let me know ur style is kind of similar as mine, now i gtg to work later .

Btw i already talked to my friend and i trust on him, he told me he started first and i believed him, end of story.

if someone can close this would be nice .

Originally posted by chusco
    undefined if u wanna try my acc let me know ur style is kind of similar as mine, now i gtg to work later .

Btw i already talked to my friend and i trust on him, he told me he started first and i believed him, end of story.

if someone can close this would be nice .

Fueron a SQ primero, y regresaron, pero ya empecemos cuando regresaron -_-

DragonFire

I see him typing, but not attacking.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    I see him typing, but not attacking.
    there is no point in denying that he attacked the TK since chusco already admitted it. I dont know spanish so i dont know what that says but (assuming he did KS) someone with such a good reputation and name shouldnt let just anyone play their account unless that person can provide the same amount of respect the original owner had for other players.

Yes, there is no such thing as "KS" on a boss. But anyone with a common sense knows that ksing is a childish act regardless of the mob. If you were to live your life by the rules dictated by other people, you wont go very far.

wraith86

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    Who wants to play a game called, guess who this quote came from?

blablabla, doing a bad job of imitation
    Your argument: personified as a romantic character in tragic flaw, has the major disappointment in the truth that these facts remain in the unfortunate care of my brain synapses - viscerogenically propogating throughout to provide the sense of language in which it becomes decipherable: non-enigmatic - and unless you want to refute that, doing justice to the implicit is impossible. The situation can not be characterized in the same notion the previous discussion has progressed into: an impossibility occurs in parallel dimensions in which are being matched to form a hypothesis; savagery, anarchy - these are manifest byproducts of the depths of understanding in which it cannot be taken to. Comprehending the account the peculiarity of the situation, the hypothesis cannot be emerged from simple observations: the synthesis of understanding and interpretation must be accounted for.[/b]
    dude you fucking hurt my brain

Trii

who cares about respect in an online game tez ?
    its just a game, maybe ur addicted now...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast