Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thanks 0ishi.

This is a discussion on Thanks 0ishi. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ksing bosses or luring on bosses are almost same thing...there is no respect in that. Whatever U do in game, ...
Page: 4

CrnaC

ksing bosses or luring on bosses are almost same thing...there is no respect in that.

Whatever U do in game, is + or - for Ur reputation in game. Game reputation is one of most important thing in KO.

Many ppl think that number of NP's r most important thing...THEY R NOT!
    (Every 60 lvl priest can have 1 mil of NPs if spend enough time in CZ like party leader) h43r:

Character's (players) reputation is very important. Every good player have plenty of advantage instead of kser, lurer or some other kind of bad gun.

For players who play often...respect is important, for players who play from time to time (like chusco or his friend) maybe that is not important.

But...logic is good...use TP scrolls to kill him (even better if u ress him 4 stone ). That is Ur only "payback".

wraith86

Originally posted by Trii
    who cares about respect in an online game tez ?
    its just a game, maybe ur addicted now...
    im sorry but i thought real people played this game. since when should you totally lose respect for real people?

cricri

he is saying that he saw the TK but he went to kill the SQ fiest ... so by seeing it he thinks that boss belong to him :P obviously eternity

i haven't had any problem with rebelde for long time, but i used to say ppl who is around him become as idiot as him, and i saw many cases.

at the end it's true ... there's no ks on boss, there's respect but it's something that few clan count with, also noone says it's not allowed use 4 stones when some1 has 30 :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Cadence96+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadence96)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-chusco

undefined if u wanna try my acc let me know ur style is kind of similar as mine, now i gtg to work later .

Btw i already talked to my friend and i trust on him, he told me he started first and i believed him, end of story.

if someone can close this would be nice .
    Fueron a SQ primero, y regresaron, pero ya empecemos cuando regresaron -_-
    Pero ya habíamos empezado :P[/b]
    I got pwnt via pm.

I just learned past progressive in spanish class like 2 days ago... forgive me :<

YA HABIAMOS EMPEZADO

there

DragonFire

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    I see him typing, but not attacking.
    there is no point in denying that he attacked the TK since chusco already admitted it. I dont know spanish so i dont know what that says but (assuming he did KS) someone with such a good reputation and name shouldnt let just anyone play their account unless that person can provide the same amount of respect the original owner had for other players.

Yes, there is no such thing as "KS" on a boss. But anyone with a common sense knows that ksing is a childish act regardless of the mob. If you were to live your life by the rules dictated by other people, you wont go very far.[/b]
    sorry didnt really read it all..

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333

I see him typing, but not attacking.

there is no point in denying that he attacked the TK since chusco already admitted it. I dont know spanish so i dont know what that says but (assuming he did KS) someone with such a good reputation and name shouldnt let just anyone play their account unless that person can provide the same amount of respect the original owner had for other players.

Yes, there is no such thing as "KS" on a boss. But anyone with a common sense knows that ksing is a childish act regardless of the mob. If you were to live your life by the rules dictated by other people, you wont go very far.
    sorry didnt really read it all..[/b]
    lol o.o; tuna you talk too much :<

Banned

Originally posted by Trii
    who cares about respect in an online game tez ?
    its just a game, maybe ur addicted now...
    ur right is a online game...but still real people behind those pixels.....for that if they are respectful maybe u should return the same common courtesy they give u everyday

if i were addicted i would have beaten zike to 80...i wont hit 80 till x mas nor do i care when i really do

family>me>friends>work>ko

but when i play ko i am still a person and not a ko AI

also lutz ur wrong about not being just some random turk....its respect....does it matter who spit in your face....NO.....only diff is its just more appauling when someone who u think is not supposed to disrespect u does

festo ks on leveling mobs is ks.....boss ks is ks since
    if there is ks on boss then there is ks on leveling mobs....gms dont do anything about leveling kser

ks is ks no matter how u look at it....just cause some smuck says its not doesnt mean it so....if in the tos it states that boss are excluded from ks then i am wrong but i dont need to waste time to look it up cause to me boss ks will always be ks and disrespectful

troy``

Play wow. this game blows. it will never be fixed although the way its progressing it is going to be wow 2. but dont bitch with bosses. wow suprise suprise someone ksed a boss. shits been happening forever. no offence lutz.

Originally posted by troy``
    Play wow. this game blows. it will never be fixed although the way its progressing it is going to be wow 2. but dont bitch with bosses. wow suprise suprise someone ksed a boss. shits been happening forever. no offence lutz.
    It will never be WOW 2.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234