Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks for close my topic

This is a discussion on Thanks for close my topic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm 100% proofs in forum are utopy. thats why u all time back to proofs. whenever some1 post ss ever1 ...
Page: 2

Kiler666

hmm 100% proofs in forum are utopy. thats why u all time back to proofs.
    whenever some1 post ss ever1 can say that they are photoshoped. if any1 will make ss of your bad actions it always can be said that they are photoshoped. thats why in my previous post which was closed i said that there wont be any of 100% proof!!
    and you should get ban from actions u admited. read it twice or more and think think think befor next post.

if mods dont take care of community and dont care abt they needs they should say it - end of story.
    if not, mods care abt community, they should give them power of 1 vote and i fight for this power.

Banned Senior Member

Tez

go make a flame topic about me in Off topic dont pm me with this shit

i still dont have shell+9 and i only bought like 5 peices of shell+7 and already burnt them you duper

I can say b> chitins+7 and buy +9 right? and dont make ss's ?

PS: post ure ss of ure ELIXER+9 PLZ u said u have post kk? post in pm show proof u made it lmao

Banned

Tez

go make a flame topic about me in Off topic dont pm me with this shit

i still dont have shell+9 and i only bought like 5 peices of shell+7 and already burnt them you duper

I can say b> chitins+7 and buy +9 right? and dont make ss's ?

PS: post ure ss of ure ELIXER+9 PLZ u said u have post kk? post in pm show proof u made it lmao[/b]
    stop being stupid....i never made +9 shells and i told u this......and no u dont get post of my ss of elixir+9 but the people WHO MATTER have it so stfu now

you have no upgrade ss of your 4x shard+8, avedon+8, or chitins+9 please do this send it to mods or admins or your a duper

and i agree ban you for your countless duped items

Banned

Kaan got banned why can't Tez? [/b]

kann got banned for chargeback on ko4life donations

Banned

I will have to agree , You should be banned for admitting to buying duped items . And dont give that crap I was doing It for the better of the People.... Thats like someone robbing a bank to feed there kids, Its Not right and the crimial would still go to Prison.

You saying Kiler666 dosent have a right or a vote in saying You should be banned is blasphmy......
    I think it absured that One would buy over 10k gold bars, to No self gain ... We live in the REAL WORLD, Where people would Kick you in the face before they would help a stranger.

In closing , The fact that just because someones post count makes them a voice that should not be heard. I think the mods/ Admins should not give anyone here special treatment.... I highly doubt Tez is that noble to go out of his way and take money out of His own pocket To better a game that is hopelessly ruined.[/b]
    get your facts straight jackass....its was 200k gbs i bought and i was banned and i still have the 200 gbs and i didnt sell them to anyone....k2 uncovered his accounts with 10k gbs on them and banned them all.....you see this is the general make up of forums members....no dam idea of what goes on around them

Banned Senior Member

Why should it be dupes?

I never saw a TOPIC Chabo sold me duped items? right?
    I never lost items in dupe wipe...

I lost alot items in rollback

and why u always flame people who got good items ??? jelous?
    Why should i make SS's of mine+8's?

I walk away on the anvil thats hwo i upgrade all people got other way other box in anvil with bus / trina etc all people got other way 2 upgrade this is mine way.

Lets go make a topic with Poll's BAN chabo YES ore NO and a topic BAN TEZ ore NO

Banned

Why should it be dupes?

I never saw a TOPIC Chabo sold me duped items? right?
    I never lost items in dupe wipe...

I lost alot items in rollback

and why u always flame people who got good items ??? jelous?
    Why should i make SS's of mine+8's?

I walk away on the anvil thats hwo i upgrade all people got other way other box in anvil with bus / trina etc all people got other way 2 upgrade this is mine way.

Lets go make a topic with Poll's BAN chabo YES ore NO and a topic BAN TEZ ore NO[/b]
    and did i lose the +9 elixir? your a idiot man for saying stupid shit to me

"I walk away on the anvil thats hwo i upgrade all people got other way other box in anvil with bus / trina etc all people got other way 2 upgrade this is mine way."

you always make this excuse but i have asked you now 100x why you have not taken the ss when u came back to your pc? when u come back from walking away you can take ss cause item is still on anvil? why dont you tell me why you dont take the ss then?

your a fucking duper or buyer of duped items end of story.....thats a fact when u can back up what you say and i have asked u 100x times now a ss when u get back to computer

and i asked u about your +9 chitins as well? any ss of those when u came back to computer?
    any ss of your avendon+8 when u came back to computer?

NO cause you always make excuses of your duped items you buy or make

Banned Senior Member

Did u got proof u made the elixer so yea post it!!!

i never made ss's cozz i dont give a fuk its a game

u said if got avedon+9 shard+9 chitinS+9 lmao... so sad u lieng again.

i said 12342143 timesi got 1 +11chitin(+9) and some +9rebirth +8,5

avedon+9 lol shard+9 lol if u mean shard+8,5 yea...

Banned

Did u got proof u made the elixer so yea post it!!!

i never made ss's cozz i dont give a fuk its a game

u said if got avedon+9 shard+9 chitinS+9 lmao... so sad u lieng again.

i said 12342143 timesi got 1 +11chitin(+9) and some +9rebirth +8,5

avedon+9 lol shard+9 lol if u mean shard+8,5 yea...[/b]
    can u read?

i never said avendon+9 or shard+9 i said only +8 but u have like 10 of each all of a sudden

also i did send a ss of my elixir+9 to people who need to know as in admins and mods...no one else needs to see it since you are nobody and dont matter....its non of your business

as far as your chitin+9 and other +9 items.....please post ss.....if you dont give a fuck about this game why do u give a fuck about my items in this game?

before you ask me to post ss maybe you should post yours and not look like a jackass

you make excuse "i walk away" but when u come back why dont u take ss still on anvil? i tell you why...cause u bought these items duped or you duped them yourself thats why you will NEVER have a ss of any +8 or +9 items from chabo

TheHunted

@ TEZ
    Its funny how you take the one thing i got wrong and focus on that. My point wasnt about how many GB's you bought!!! It was that fact that you KNOWingly bought a duped items, and u admitted it.

And yes I really could careless about ur situation. I was just supportting the fact that if someone does wrong he should be a man about it. Yes i might be a peon in this forum, but i can see that you only care about how high on the KO ladder one is..

Banned

@ TEZ
    Its funny how you take the one thing i got wrong and focus on that. My point wasnt about how many GB's you bought!!! It was that fact that you KNOWingly bought a duped items, and u admitted it.

And yes I really could careless about ur situation. I was just supportting the fact that if someone does wrong he should be a man about it. Yes i might be a peon in this forum, but i can see that you only care about how high on the KO ladder one is..[/b]
    and thats fine i got what u were saying but your ingornance didnt see that i was banned for that....maybe read next time
    1st offense 5 day ban

and why would i think i care about how high on the ko ladder i am.....thats the moron in you prob coming out since again you didnt read i quit like 4 weeks ago and havent logged in past 2 weeks

Banned

spamm hfhagfjksdbhajkfhdjkhsdjg
    flame woo woo flaming and there is a rule in place
    and isnt this the 100th post about tez is not leigt ?

TheHunted

Lol ty for seeing my point , but why try to degrade me?

Banned

Lol ty for seeing my point , but why try to degrade me?[/b]

because you didnt read thus making accusations against me which were incorrect...if u read you would not have implied i didnt get punished for admiting to getting some duped gbs which i never sold to anyone and still have and again you didnt read and i was man enough to admit it since i did do it whether it was for good or bad or both....i didnt no deny it and took my ban and did not ask others to post for me

yet no one cares to read but rather they just flame on

Banned Senior Member

i dont got proof from upgrade and U DONT GOT PROOF ITS DUPED ore somthing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast