Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

thanks to hoodlum and Empoiro on ko4life or whatever he called

This is a discussion on thanks to hoodlum and Empoiro on ko4life or whatever he called within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this last mounth i been getting hacked/sammed 24/7 now my 75 preist on edana hakedd and hoodlum wanted to buy ...
Page: 1

smirnoff

this last mounth i been getting hacked/sammed 24/7
    now my 75 preist on edana hakedd
    and hoodlum wanted to buy my mage i sold it to him then some fukin gay said its scammed char and stuff. he asked for his cash back $300 i told him to give the mage first n ill give him
    and notice he went first and gave me the $300. theni gave him the account lvl 77 mage.
    if i was scammer i wouldnt dlvl it anyway he went sleep and told me he will dlvl it i was gonna pay him but he went offline few hours later i paid him his cash refunded he gave me the pass i was like wtf? where's my items and cash? i found out he letterd all my items to another account. ur gay hoodlum dlvled my mage to 68 and emporio cousin or friend for scamming my priest
    im done with ko now. i have lost too many and this been the worst mounth in my life
    im quiting ko, and please dlvl his warrior lvl 80 to 30 for me. account : password : , warrior on edana thou.

flame me or whatever u want. im leavin bye bye
    and have fun in this gay game

edited and indefinitely muted. sorry but if you get scammed there's no need to put someone's info for it to be delvled.

Coroner13

omg bro that really sux

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

edited and indefinitely muted. sorry but if you get scammed there's no need to put someone's info for it to be delvled.[/b]
    16 minutes too late.

Prolly about 9475890495680 people have the info now.

BB to level 80 warrior.

Banned

I bought ur mage then people started telling me u scammed me, when I asked for my money back you started threatening me and you said that if I wont give you the mage back first, I wont get my money back, I TOLD YOU that if you wont give me the money back right away, your mage will be deleveled, you thought I was lying, but i wasnt, so fuck off little twat you brought it on yourself. idiot

dred1491

16 minutes too late.

Prolly about 9475890495680 people have the info now.

BB to level 80 warrior.[/b]
    lol

Banned

OMG poor smirnoff why not kept the priest aq

u got what u deserve

lvl a char u like, dont be an ass and lvl a mage if u want a priest, or a rogue, or a warrior, or whatever

Banned

Smirnoff your a fucking prick yourself. You got what you deserved.

how did he get what he deserved? he paid the guy the money back expecting to get a lvl 77 mage back and its deleved and fuked over? yea he really deserved it u dumb fuktards Hoodlum "people telling me u scammed me " how the fuk wouldnt u know if u were scammed or not? u need " people " to make you aware of getting scammed? then you TOOK his items also? ur the fuckin scammer, he refunds money u dlvl and steal his items...yea he really seems like the twat

Richie

So smirnoff comes here with no proof....but hey lol, look this hoodlum chump, comes along and dumps himself in it anyways..

I bought ur mage then people started telling me u scammed me, when I asked for my money back you started threatening me and you said that if I wont give you the mage back first, I wont get my money back, I TOLD YOU that if you wont give me the money back right away, your mage will be deleveled, you thought I was lying, but i wasnt, so fuck off little twat you brought it on yourself. idiot[/b]
    this is the most stupid thing ive ever heard..You need to be told when u have been scammed? Idiot
    smirnoff, sorry dude, u have done nothing wrong

hoodlum, ur a soggy piece of cheese...u blatently scammed smirnoff after u were giving your money back YOU ARE A SCAMMER AND WILL BE REMEMBERED AS A LOWLIFE SCAMMER

Phosgene

what profit would hoodlum gain from delvling a char ? all he wanted was the money .
    and you sent him 300$ after he went to sleep ? how dumb can u possibly be

Banned

hahahahaha.
    FIRST OF FUCKING ALL -

He gave me the money AFTER I deleveled him, I WARNED him 25 times before I did it and I can show logs, at one point I believed he wont give me my money back so I said FUCK THAT and just went to screw him over as hard as i can, deleveled his char and "took his items"? hahaha he had a bunch of fucking crimsons +7 so shut the hell up.

SECOND OF ALL -
    some one didnt just "TELL ME" I got scammed, he FUCKING SHOWED ME the whole details of the god damn char including PAYMENT INFOS, SECRET QUESTIONS, claiming he bought the char yesterday and now the password is changed. and if u dont believe me ill upload the screenshots ANY FUCKING TIME.

retard.

edited.

is being idiot at that level bannable on ko4life?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast