Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

thanks to hoodlum and Empoiro on ko4life or whatever he called

This is a discussion on thanks to hoodlum and Empoiro on ko4life or whatever he called within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since qwhen did i care about a noone? u stick ur nose into my comments but failed to argue. i ...
Page: 3

Banned

since qwhen did i care about a noone? u stick ur nose into my comments but failed to argue. i have all rights to bash u my friend, and that doesnt mean that i care enough to think about you.[/b]

You cared enough to post.

TOYSOLDIER_

You cared enough to post.[/b]
    dont be pathetic now, this topic isnt about you.
    weakkkkkk

Banned

well i sold my mage in girakon to hoodlum with no problem ^_^ <3

seriously de-level a character not belong to the person should be a banable offense in this forum, no matter what the excuses and no matter who did it, i see people brag about de-leveling characters not belong to them, and they didn&#39;t get ban from here, taking an attempt to scam as an excuse doesn&#39;t allow the person to de-level the character, leveling a character in this game is hard and take a lot of time,i hope mods will do something about it here!!!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I&#39;m really pissed off with you smrinoff , not only posting someone user id and pass on forums but leaving messages on people profiles telling them to de-level an account. 2 wrong do not make a right.

The one thing I hate the most is people deleveling chars , noone has that fucking right no matter what has happend to them and there are better ways to go about things.

Well enjoy a nice long break from these forums to relfect on your stupid actions. So much as try and make a new account to advoid yor bann and I will make sure you perm bann and ip blocked from here

both got banned ?

He also kept trying to sell/trade his hacked mage... really lame.

+1 to pajatso&#39;s question

I would say that post on smirnofs part was really,really stupid! :angry: (deleveling characters pisses me off too)

...but, if you want to make a statement against deleveling and ban ppl from ko4life you must ban them both or its just discrimination <_<

Banned

I am not proud of my actions but I am not ashamed of them either, felix if you want me to proove you that he tried to scam me I can do that with uploading the conversations, and youll see why I deleveled it, if you&#39;ll think I should be banned even after that, ill leave this forum alone

GangstamaN

Ok, I will tell you what really happened, cos smirnoff used my fucking paypal and put my account to -264$ when I got charged back.

Smirnoff traded his mage with Emporio for a priest on edana.

Everything was going fine, then smirnoff thought hmmm, I know, i&#39;ll hack the mage back and re-sell it to earn a few bucks. That&#39;s exactly what he did.

So he re-sold it for 300$, dunno who to, sounds like hoodlum.

So emporio told Hoodlum it was scammed off of him, so Hoodlum charged back on his payment, and dlvled the mage.

So then because I was sharing with smirnoff but knew nothing about him scamming, I gave the details to Emporio so he would get what was rightfully his.

Sorry smirnoff, I know we mates n all, but I aint having you scamming people. Your own fault you left with nothing....

Pz -1- <3

Banned

Thank you very fucking much for clearing that out. I knew I wasnt wrong.

GangstamaN

But guys, I know he might have scammed it, but we had been hacked so many times and he was just feeling pissed off, hope you all can just leave/close this topic now and leave it behind.

pz -1-

DelusionX

hi, im emporio&#39;s cousin and i was the one that got the priest back from him and i was willin to trade for the mage again if he got it back from hoodlum as he told me it was his brother who scammed me and my cousin and his brother was the one who sold the mage to hoodlum, then i found out the mage was delvld and because i wouldnt give him the priest he said ok i will delvl the lvl 80 warrior, so i told him to do it because what good would no priest and a delvld warrior be because no matter what the warrior was gettin delvld zzz i fukin hate noobs and if any1 wants chat logs from me and him just ask it can all be proved np bb

Ty for clearing it out -.-

awww why edit :P i wanted to pawn with lvl 80 warrior love mods ^^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast