Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks too all the non caring soo called "gg2 wee lost

This is a discussion on Thanks too all the non caring soo called "gg2 wee lost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ofc they cheated their way trough war as always, they are orcs ^^ but wee lost piana/emc cause aparrently we ...
Page: 1

little_painter

Default Thanks too all the non caring soo called "gg2 wee lost

ofc they cheated their way trough war as always, they are orcs ^^
    but wee lost piana/emc cause aparrently we dont have any soo called "gg" players who feel like defending at war anymore,
    ive always thought that there should bee a difference between the "fake" np u gain in cz, and those u gain from war invasion/defending homeland :huh:

-painter

Default Re: Thanks too all the non caring soo called "gg2 wee l

Originally posted by little_painter
    ofc they cheated their way trough war *as always, they are orcs ^^
    but wee lost piana/emc cause aparrently we dont have any soo called "gg" players who feel like defending *at war anymore,
    ive always thought that there should bee a difference between the "fake" np u gain in cz, and those u gain from war invasion/defending homeland *:huh: *

-painter
    dont you mean the fake np you get from leeching crystal for an hour and a half

invasion is always full of free np because of so many unbuffed noobs

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

translation of this whine:
    "orcs beat us in war so obviously they cheated and none of our gg were on, thats the only excuse...never thought they would resort to leaching crystal, what homos thats what im supposed to do"

Banned Senior Member

people actually care about wars and invasions still?

not really

StartPraying

ya lmfao..........and this 1 day at band camp..............stfu

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

american pie ftw

little_painter

1. cama, u were never good soo plz stop faking it <_<
    2. i still am bewildered with the though of the honor and glory of defending the elmos homeland and invading the orcs home turff, tahts waht this game was based opon, and thats what i like about ke,

people like cama jsut dont got the brain power too doo nutin then brag about himself and flame about shit hee knows shit about,
    same shit as last year mr james!
    sure, thers peps leetching, who the fk can b mad at the noobs for that, we "carry" those noobs on our back dont wee...
    some people (most people) in this game knows shit about wtf this game is about they just lame around thinkign their leet and good nd wahtever, it sad too see how stupid soo many peopel are ^_^

1. cama, u were never good soo plz stop faking it *<_< *
    2. i still am bewildered with the though of the honor and glory of defending the elmos homeland and invading the orcs home turff, tahts waht this game was based opon, and thats what i like about ke,

people like cama jsut dont got the brain power too doo nutin then brag about himself and flame about shit hee knows shit about,
    sure, thers peps leetching, who the fk can b mad at the noobs for that, we "carry" those noobs on our back dont wee...
    some people (most people) in this game knows shit about wtf this game is about they just lame around thinkign their leet and good nd wahtever, it sad too see how stupid soo many peopel are *^_^
    yup im a noob...thats why whenever my parties fought ur parties u would be sitting in human town while we continued our rounds around cz...u spent over 10k on items for this game while i spent 0$ and u still were shit compared to me...fact is as much as i may brag my bragging is backed up by what i did in game and those who fought with me and against me know i wasnt a noob...fuck i fought with some people who thought the same as u that i was just a noob that could only talk shit but once they fought with me they realized that i talk shit but i can back up my shit talking through action

all u can do is back up ur shitty game playing by buying items for usd

bosses dont spawn in war

little_painter

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-little_painter

some people (most people) in this game knows shit about wtf this game is about they just lame around thinkign their leet and good nd wahtever, it sad too see how stupid soo many peopel are *^_^
    yup im a noob...thats why whenever my parties fought ur parties u would be sitting in human town while we continued our rounds around cz...u spent over 10k on items for this game while i spent 0$ and u still were shit compared to me...fact is as much as i may brag my bragging is backed up by what i did in game and those who fought with me and against me know i wasnt a noob...fuck i fought with some people who thought the same as u that i was just a noob that could only talk shit but once they fought with me they realized that i talk shit but i can back up my shit talking through action

all u can do is back up ur shitty game playing by buying items for usd[/b]
    keep livving in ur dream world, u dont wanna come out into real life :lol:

Originally posted by little_painter+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(little_painter)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-little_painter

all u can do is back up ur shitty game playing by buying items for usd
    keep livving in ur dream world, u dont wanna come out into real life :lol:[/b]
    actually...i do live in real life, its u who dont...so keep spending all ur money on a little game cuz its the only life u have

+1
    I dont understand why this guy is still here he s talking about how good he was.LOL i never saw u tbh...when i did, u had a cs and u was running away like a pussy.Its over u dont have anything left on ko.Ko4life....not iquitteditbutstilltalkaboutit.And stop pissing every1 off...

Originally posted by Ali1989
    I dont understand why this guy is still here he s talking about how good he was.LOL i never saw u tbh...when i did, u had a cs and u was running away like a pussy.Its over u dont have anything left on ko.Ko4life....not iquitteditbutstilltalkaboutit.And stop pissing every1 off...
    i talk about how good i am when other people bring it up...did u see me bring it up? no u saw painter bring it up...why should i stop pissing people off? heres the deal when peolpe stop being idiots ill stop pissing them off, since that wont happen i have no reason to stop pissing them off ...as far as running away, i only ran away if we agreed on vent that we were outnumbered and i should run away get some distance and tp every1 back other than that i stayed in the middle of the fight yes with my cs on(it was the whole purpose of my mage build, to be a tank) and throw down ice aoe's as all the melees of the other party would attempt and fail to kill me..see thats why ahm was good, we actually had strategy's...all u idiot humans would just run around like chickens with ur heads cut off trying to kill whatever got near u

as for leaving ko4life why should i? i have friends here and its good for passing the time during the day til i start school again

Cocaine

"Running with a CS"

Thats the definition of support mage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast