Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks too all the non caring soo called "gg2 wee lost

This is a discussion on Thanks too all the non caring soo called "gg2 wee lost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by undefined CAMA FUKT U!! * ...FUCK>>.f.f....fFUCKCKCKCKCKCT U u havent been taking ur pills for that spasming have ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by undefined
    CAMA FUKT U!! *

...FUCK>>.f.f....fFUCKCKCKCKCKCT U
    u havent been taking ur pills for that spasming have u? i already told u the spasming wouldnt help u minor heal combo but u just insist it does

Reinhard

Originally posted by undefined
    CAMA FUKT U!! *

wtf TURK!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by 420_69
    omg plz anyone that says cama is noob u obviously havent been playing long cuz all the old school players know he was one of the top mages on diez everyone liked to b in a party with him cuz he wouldnt die and hes get ya right back into the action

No so stfu.It s just gayish i think to use a cs all the time.So nice i ll use a warrior with chitins+9 lugias+8 cs+8 ...that s fair? A warrior should use usual stuff....
    well if i was a warrior and i had that stuff why not? his build was to stay alive u didnt c his name in the chat bar in cz all the time cuz he wasnt a pker he was a stay alive and get pkers back to wut they do and he did a damn good job at it

and u say warrior should use usual stuff wut is that?? all warriors must have shell+7/8 rappy +7/8 or tota and ds +7/8 hmm tht would sound fun if all char thought about being usual do u think we would have bps?? or support mages like cama was we sure wouldnt from mixing things up it makes the game interesting

even tho i didnt know cama i knew of cma and he was someone i would avoid if i saw in cz cuz i knew he would b packin a strong party
    :wub: <3

dont even know u though h43r: does that make me a whore?

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    CAMA FUKT U!! *

u havent been taking ur pills for that spasming have u? i already told u the spasming wouldnt help u minor heal combo but u just insist it does [/b]
    YM FUCKKKTKKTKTTK U LLLALALLAOAALALALALWLALWLAWLLWL

FUKT..tTt.t.tUI

420_69

ya im just some neeb in shinigami

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

u havent been taking ur pills for that spasming have u? i already told u the spasming wouldnt help u minor heal combo but u just insist it does
    YM FUCKKKTKKTKTTK U LLLALALLAOAALALALALWLALWLAWLLWL
    FUKT..tTt.t.tUI[/b]

>.< 7 yrs old

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123