Cursed gobble= Aq bird?

This is a discussion on Cursed gobble= Aq bird? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ^_^ freaking lag...
Page: 1

Vishnu

Default Cursed gobble= Aq bird?

^_^ freaking lag

Banned

yes! why the fuck would k2 want to host something like this if they arent even sure the servers can handle it? im frapsing in cz and i get a80426y9824uy982au4t9t9u4a9u94aut lag spikes

Originally posted by undefined
    yes! why the fuck would k2 want to host something like this if they arent even sure the servers can handle it? im frapsing in cz and i get a80426y9824uy982au4t9t9u4a9u94aut lag spikes
    i think ur wrong here baba..some times/most of the time, how can servers keep up with the infinite lag potential that is the internet? they could design it for 5 mil people and 20 mil show up, so then what? still their fault? the only fault any1 has here is all the damned people who logged in :rollseyes:

Their fault to make it so short spawn time, login servers and game server with CG are constantly in stress cuz ppl constantly switch servers and log in :rollseyes:

Havvk

is the turk time guys,yesterday after servers came back we could do the 9 monsters with no problem...

now is so damm lag and also lags u in cz .... so while turk hour = no exp,no pk.. ^_^

With that bird around, who can be arsed to exp :wacko:

Speed

true , but in non turkish time i did 5 rouns of gobble without any troubles , now theres huge lag and a lot of DCs

Kranitnova

i want pk instead of chasing some stupid bird ... but servers are too laggy to do something else lol

anyways it drops good oO

Speed

lol screw drops i want the free exp... 80 % away from 70 and im bored of exping , this thing is good lol... but turks keep laggin the servers and grrrr

after so long of koxp.. i just want some fun PK!.. Gotta time my scrolls inbetween birds i gues! :P

FatM4n

cursed gobbler haha, wasn't gobbler slang for turkey?

Sethesh

anyways it drops good oO
    It does not your clan was just lucky :P

We got like 10 boxes and only 2 ore 3 drops

Default ...

Originally posted by karysa
    after so long of koxp.. i just want some fun PK!.. Gotta time my scrolls inbetween birds i gues! :P
    after this xp boost from K2 whit that chiken the KOXP will be fixed again and we cant go and pk a litle again :S