Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

THANKSGIVING

This is a discussion on THANKSGIVING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by GROBS Happy Thansgiving to all who celebrate it ... I celebrate I am turkish canadian actuall we ...
Page: 2

Sanchez

Originally posted by GROBS
    Happy Thansgiving to all who celebrate it ...
    I celebrate I am turkish canadian actuall we have already celebrated on october but whatever HappyThanksgiving Day :wub:

louch

i wonder why we celebrate a day that we stole the native americans land :unsure:
    "we are thankful, these nice indians gave us their land"
    "but they didnt gi..."
    "SHUT UP JEREMIAH!! THEY GAVE IT TO US!!"

Munch

people like louch ruin the holiday.. thats not even what its about.
    It is about being thankful in general. Its a time to just sit back and spend time with your loved ones and remember what life is about...friends and family. Its a time to realize that YOU dont have it all that bad and that YOU are not the most important thing in the world. Im tired of this liberal spin with native americans ect Sit back.. eat your turkey...and in the case of bagging on america..SHUT THE FUCK UP.

louch

Originally posted by Munch
    people like louch ruin the holiday.. thats not even what its about. *
    It is about being thankful in general. *Its a time to just sit back and spend time with your loved ones and remember what life is about...friends and family. *Its a time to realize that YOU dont have it all that bad and that YOU are not the most important thing in the world. *Im tired of this liberal spin with native americans ect *Sit back.. eat your turkey...and in the case of bagging on america..SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    im not bagging on anyone or being liberal, but we stole the damn natives land, you cant counter that arguement, its impossible, and we celebrate it.
    dont get me wrong i love my country, and i love thanksgiving, i love all the holidays i get to celebrate in this wonderful country, but you cannot deny the fact WE STOLE THIS LAND, and now celebrate stealing it, and if me saying that "ruins your holiday" then your way to uptight.
    "i love the place i live, but i hate the people in charge" ~~ immortal technique

It is about being thankful in general. *Its a time to just sit back and spend time with your loved ones and remember what life is about...friends and family. *Its a time to realize that YOU dont have it all that bad and that YOU are not the most important thing in the world. *Im tired of this liberal spin with native americans ect *Sit back.. eat your turkey...and in the case of bagging on america..SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Im grateful for having America, check meh sig h43r:

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Munch

Im grateful for having America, check meh sig h43r:[/b]
    Lets have another moment of science for you being yet another teabagging tree hugging hippie liberal who thinks the world is out to get them. I'm up for it. All that sig is doing is making fun of the heroic soldiers that lost their lives to keep this country free.

Wow I know I steped on lots of toes, anyways have a nice holiday. I will enjoy the turkey I BRUTALLY murdered with a gun for pure enjoyment or having a delicious meal.

its not liberal spin, thats the literal meaning of thanksgiving. Its unfortunate that so many americans ignore their genocidal past.

Munch

every speck of land on the planet was taken through conquest... the holiday is celebrating loved ones and being thankful for everything. If you wish to speak of genocide please broaden it to the rest of the world.

Lawless

Happy Thanxgiving to all......May you all be full of poultry, potatoes, and beer.

Munch

Originally posted by Lawless
    Happy Thanxgiving to all......May you all be full of poultry, potatoes, and beer.
    oh I will thats for sure :P right back at you.

louch

every speck of land on the planet was taken through conquest... the holiday is celebrating loved ones and being thankful for everything. *If you wish to speak of genocide please broaden it to the rest of the world.
    i dont see modern germany celebrating the holocaust :rollseyes:

Munch

rofl are you that stuck up. The holiday is celebrating peace and giving thanks. It is NOT celebrating the "stealing of land" from native americans..thats just not in the "what im celebrating" description. If thats what you chose to celebrate, awesome go for it...but thats not what the Holiday is.

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    Originally posted by MeeP@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Munch

Im grateful for having America, check meh sig h43r:
    Lets have another moment of science for you being yet another teabagging tree hugging hippie liberal who thinks the world is out to get them. I'm up for it. All that sig is doing is making fun of the heroic soldiers that lost their lives to keep this country free.

Wow I know I steped on lots of toes, anyways have a nice holiday. I will enjoy the turkey I BRUTALLY murdered with a gun for pure enjoyment or having a delicious meal.[/b]

hahahaha the last thing u said in ur post made me laugh so hard, hahaha

louch

rofl are you that stuck up. *The holiday is celebrating peace and giving thanks. *It is NOT celebrating the "stealing of land" from native americans..thats just not in the "what im celebrating" description. *If thats what you chose to celebrate, awesome go for it...but thats not what the Holiday is.
    you said
    every speck of land on the planet was taken through conquest... the holiday is celebrating loved ones and being thankful for everything. *If you wish to speak of genocide please broaden it to the rest of the world.
    so i broadened it up for you

now shut up, without realizing it, this whole country is celebrating the attempted genocide, and the stealing of the native americans land, but 90% of americans are to stubborn to even consider thinking like that.

Munch

the holiday WAS MADE TO GIVE THANKS FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR, not to say hey we killed people and took their land. Whether they did or not is inconsequential and it SURE AS HELL ISNT what we celebrate. Like I said, if you chose to celebrate that, go for it. BTW You just tried to say that your post made sense by quoting me.. it still didn't.

P.S. you are furthering my point that people like you ruin the holiday. I will not let you ruin mine and will not post again on this topic. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on ko4life including mr. negative here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast