Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

THANKSGIVING

This is a discussion on THANKSGIVING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cocaine You stated nowhere that by "we" you meant our ancestors. So everyone who read that post ...
Page: 5

louch

Originally posted by Cocaine
    You stated nowhere that by "we" you meant our ancestors. So everyone who read that post assumed that by "we", you meant the people of the United States. Maybe if you had any talent for argueing whatsoever you would know that when argueing, you need to specify.
    i also stated NOWHERE that by "we" i meant americans.
    its OBVIOUS that by "we" i emant our ancestors because we didnt fucking kill the indians yesterday did we?
    christ will you ever just shut the hell up?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Cocaine
    You stated nowhere that by "we" you meant our ancestors. So everyone who read that post assumed that by "we", you meant the people of the United States. Maybe if you had any talent for argueing whatsoever you would know that when argueing, you need to specify.
    americans ARE pilgrims and pilgrims ARE americans...our countrys ancestors were pilgrims so by saying we(which uve claimed meant americans) associates pilgrims into that

so both u and louch are wrong...louch about what the holiday stands for and u about what we meant

Cocaine

Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    its OBVIOUS that by "we" i emant our ancestors because we didnt fucking kill the indians yesterday did we?
    christ will you ever just shut the hell up?[/b]

Hahahahahaha. He cant prove his point so he resorts to insults.

louch

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by louch@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

christ will you ever just shut the hell up?

Hahahahahaha. He cant prove his point so he resorts to insults.[/b]
    i just DID prove my point...
    wtf is your I.Q.?!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    thanksgiving celebrates the first plentiful harvest of the 'new world' it doesnt celebrate the oppression of indians or anything to do with the indians for that matter except for the fact that we shared that first harvest with indians(supposedly) but still it stands that thanksgiving is about the first harvest and surviving the first winter...of course the exact day isnt the day they celebrated it the first time its just the day weve now assigned to it [/b]

Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

americans ARE pilgrims and pilgrims ARE americans...our countrys ancestors were pilgrims so by saying we(which uve claimed meant americans) associates pilgrims into that

so both u and louch are wrong...louch about what the holiday stands for and u about what we meant

ur both wrong stfu already

ChosenAngel

a simple happy Thanksgiving turned into this...

Munch

louch choses to argue with anyone with a different opinion :P Again furthering my point that people like him ruin the holiday.

PFK

thanks giving is celebrating pfk's new train set that i got for my 4th birthday..get ur facts straight

Misterlabalaba

we shared that first harvest with indians(supposedly)
    Lord the ignorance of some

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345