Thanx to all Xg(where is the old players?)

This is a discussion on Thanx to all Xg(where is the old players?) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi to all forum,i came back xg nowadays with my rogue(i had warrior,nick is sef_shady_******).im so suprised because cant find ...
Page: 1

rege_satana

Default Thanx to all Xg(where is the old players?)

hi to all forum,i came back xg nowadays with my rogue(i had warrior,nick is sef_shady_******).im so suprised because cant find old friends,all ppl name changed,and i went to human side.i pmed to clan leaders to join them but no answer from them,asked to southpark answer is sorry,asked to badboys(i want to join them because only i remember them from old ko)no answer..asked to other actives clans,no answer.yes im turkish,and cant speak english very well but im tryin to speak english as i can.where is the friendship?i was playin at cypher before back to xg,believe me,cypher has better friendship than xg,yes,chyper has dupers,edits,cheaters,vsvs..sometimes ppl are tellin turks are cheater,koxper,duper,of course its true,..but when we need support,no help to us..dont get me wrong,i did this topic because i want to talk about this subject with u guys,(this topic means not gyve me clan plys) and i hope u guys wil ll interst with it

sorry for my bad english(i ll learn soon,i promise :rollseyes: )

Zypher

wazaaa legends :lol:
    someone clan him at xig he is really good gun

pls

Baxxor

dont think so much ppl went away..
    im still here,fissi,haxxor and some old PF clanies still here
    and we havenīt been here from the begining but close enough

so we are still oldies here but some of us has just changed/traded chars/name

Fantasy

If you quit KO most people can't even tell your name after 1 month

when i was in badboyz we where friendly and shiet.. but now i heard they are arrogant pricks

(was back when i had my mage and BB was g4/3)

rege_satana

so im alone wolf at xg nvm it makes me sad but maybe i can leave from ko easily...peace all :unsure: and thanx for replies

LordarK

Originally posted by KrepiN
    when i was in badboyz we where friendly and shiet.. but now i heard they are arrogant pricks

(was back when i had my mage and BB was g4/3)
    And you scammed serveral people