thats not funny :/

This is a discussion on thats not funny :/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dunno how that the hell its could heppend in 2 days, 3 of my friends got scamed.. they lost ...
Page: 1

yogevz

Default thats not funny :/

i dunno how that the hell its could heppend in 2 days, 3 of my friends got scamed.. they lost all the money and all the items on the accounts.
    i really dunno how i just know that its really sucks and that the gms wont help them cuz that none of them pay -_-"

can some one explane me what the fuck going on with the game? evey day we are getting about 20 DC and the servers not even going down, and now with those fucking letters you dont even need 2 ppl to scam some1.. you can just login and send the stuff. god damit thats sucks!!
    at leaste try to help them or something cuz its friking me out.
    comon be fair and help to those that play even that not paying, its not that we are diffrent than others.. we just cant pay -_-"

all those guys that can help, dont be shy to help.. it wont hurt you.

so plz... help them and pm me, im on msn almost all the time so ill be when you send a msn [ i mean IF :/ ]

ill really love to get some help here, thanks for reading and i hope that you will help us too.

firem

buy gold prem and seal ur items h43r:

yogevz

Default Re: thats not funny :/

Originally posted by yogevz

comon be fair and help to those that play even that not paying, its not that we are diffrent than others.. we just cant pay -_-"
    if you read, read good and then reply.. please <_<

firem

lol sry :P just read the scam part <.<

Abyss

They even dont help ppl that been here since the 1st day of the server, and paying premium countless times :angry: