Gold Premium service voucer ?

This is a discussion on Gold Premium service voucer ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my Friend has a Empty Slot in ther Inv and it is Black space that says,, Gold Premium Service... Level ...
Page: 1

ANZAC_Mondane

Default Gold Premium service voucer ?

my Friend has a Empty Slot in ther Inv and it is Black space that says,, Gold Premium Service... Level required 1 Cannot be Traded or Sold ,, but there not sure what to do with it ,, or why they have it, :blink: they did have problems and wher told they get Prem free or Imbersed once B) ,, Any Ideas ?

Hydr4

drag it to the red square since its useless

Supposed to be the trina, i think.. K2 Scammed jooo h43r:

it is trina!
    dont delete it
    there was a bug where trina was showed as premium service

ReiRei

but you can't take it to the anvil... and it never changes to a trina. destroy it and turn in a CS ticket. You will get your trina about 3 days before your premium expires.

wraith86

i got this voucer when the trina bug was first started i guess and i ended getting my trina but the voucer didnt go away. the month after that i purchased gold premium and didnt get a trina piece and i still havent its been 28 days or someshit now

little_painter

got 1 of those too oO

BigWoody

Hey ya Mondy - Had that before two - like they say above - supposed to be a trina - never seems to come right - just burned mine in the recycle bin - good luck tryin to get one from KO - take a screenie may help.

baaaaa