Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

THATS IT STUPID KO OF MY ASS

This is a discussion on THATS IT STUPID KO OF MY ASS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your not the only person who wants drops... btw... hence people kill stealing... like they care if you post on ...
Page: 2

Mrjcolley101

Your not the only person who wants drops... btw... hence people kill stealing... like they care if you post on ko4life.. this could be retaliation for ko4life being turk free.

dartagon

Originally posted by hej
    Ok I don’t understand how you dying can be the games fault?

Ofc it have happen to me to that a orc killed me and they pulled away the boss so I cant loot it or you cant loot the box when your dead, but that is your own fault for dying B)
    yeah but what can u do debuffed when he comes at the back and arrow shower hack you?????? and i tried all fauking things to loot when im dead but still cannot, thats why ko is noob.

DeathInTheNight

get used 2 it,its part of the risk of bosses in cz.
    Nobody likes it,but shit happens

Banned

Imagine server status with every single guy got pissed like that :rollseyes:

dartagon

Originally posted by Shinsou
    Imagine server status with every single guy got pissed like that *:rollseyes:
    will still stay the same, casue turk are actually invading KO from all the servers, turks dont care of that stupid things, just every english that lave one by one, they are in instinction :P today ea fuking time i was trying to get a clan, clan was always full of turks, yesteday i set up merch for the night woke up

results: 26 pms -25 of them sayhing s.a or syguirthysivb«btfalkbgfthshgarth
    -and only 1 said hi

anyway back to post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12