Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

the_bank for king next month ( human side ) ARES

This is a discussion on the_bank for king next month ( human side ) ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by LOrDsHiVa i understand grobs will get NYChris up for king.. but he is not playing anymore.. besides ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by LOrDsHiVa
    i understand grobs will get NYChris up for king.. but he is not playing anymore.. besides 40 to 50 % turk on human side.. i think they rather vote for someone who is form turkey so they can aleast one or 2 exp event on their time zone..
    NY does still play like 5h every day.But if u want 24/7 online KING , i can nominate my self again

Desaan_CZ

NOMINATE ALL U WANT BUT NOT JADE RE-ALL PLX

Vote Festo! Ill log in get king and do nothing

Originally posted by Festo
    Vote Festo! Ill log in get king and do nothing
    Lol, vote for Ali1989!

Volcanic

Good luck on this one girls. It`ll never work. There is too much competion between the nation. Add in that so and so will not vote for such and such etc, and you have a mess. She took it this time with less than 30%, and IMO a large % of the this thread is pure jealousy.

Seriouly guys, i really don`t know why you worry about this. It is outside of anyone`s grasp here. You cannot do a george bush and cheat your way in. So, until they IP block turkey, this shit is here to stay.

SillyHo

Sorry i cannot win king since i do not know turkish...arno won with only 24% for orc side ares...

Blancanieves

Arno lvl 80..?( ¿legit? ) or x2 EXP ?

Desaan_CZ

take a turban on our head, go to solarium, sketch in some beard say slm baba kıng plıx and voilá... ^_^

xXxShadoWAsassinxXx

arno is facking koxper and sux turk

spizz

Originally posted by xXxShadoWAsassinxXx
    arno is facking koxper and sux turk
    and you're a scammer so it's all straight.

MoJay

It would help if no one nominated anyone that would pull votes away from whomever we try to elect (run on?). Perhaps if the remaining nominations went to some other Turks in Jade's clan we can turn the tables. If we can put one English speaking candidate up against several Turks we could spilt the Turk vote. However, this requires just a little bit of cooperation amongst the English speaking clans. If we can't come to an agreement and make this work then perhaps the Turks deserve to have their 'Quın'.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I say the_bank would be a good king cuz he will get turkısh votes as well as our votes seems like a win win for me as hes a nice guy

Bank was a good king on orc side. I would pick him over anyone to be king.

The_gangbank

i felt like i should reply so i logged in through proxy thx for all messages im flatered

:pic:

Originally posted by The_gangbank
    i felt like i should reply so i logged in through proxy thx for all messages im flatered
    gl next month bank :wub: ^_^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast