Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TheKindom

This is a discussion on TheKindom within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Look at KOK they have 15 lvl 72-75... Looks fishy, anyone know about them using any kind of bot or ...
Page: 1

Look at KOK they have 15 lvl 72-75... Looks fishy, anyone know about them using any kind of bot or that so called 50% XP bug... I know theyre on Paramun 24/7

Banned

they have been at paramuns 24/7 since 3-4 day and paramun is fuking fast exp trust me its fast

why is everyone looking @ other ppl so much? the server is full of cheaters i guess we just have to live with the fact that cheating will never be history in ko.

TheBloodyBeast

They may be using 50% exp bug, but on the other hand they may be legit. You never know.

cigaret25

Titanium is right, just life with the hackers.
    as usko say there will be an anti-hack, well on all pc games can be hacks they just need gms online 24/7 incase of spending time on making a non-hack shit just life with it !!

thibaultcam

Dunno if they use any cheat, but i do know they are at paramuns 24/7 almost since beginning of server

Arthurios

its a legal exp clan.. no problems till now. No anti thekingdom topics at turkish forums so...

PFC Senior Member

They have a flag at paramuns this said TheKingOFDoom Exp Slot No sleep

They have a flag at paramuns this said TheKingOFDoom Exp Slot No sleep[/b]
    We were at Paramun slot 1 the other day and they came and KS us saying : ''This is our spot we no leave, you leave''

It happened after like 15 minutes we were XPing there... I hate this clan

PFC Senior Member

We were at Paramun slot 1 the other day and they came and KS us saying : ''This is our spot we no leave, you leave''

It happened after like 15 minutes we were XPing there... I hate this clan[/b]
    +1 :mellow:

TOYSOLDIER_

so its ok for some clan to use 50% exp while others not? jealous?

since when its is usual to use the 50% exp thingy? <_<

its a legal exp clan.. no problems till now. No anti thekingdom topics at turkish forums so...[/b]
    I see one of them in BDW today using god mode, so im guessing they are all using exp bug

CeFurkan

I see one of them in BDW today using god mode, so im guessing they are all using exp bug[/b]
    as long as k2 does not remove it from database
    not using it, is not logical

Colesy

for i fact i know there priests use auto heal, because i asked one and funnily enough he spoke english and said yes,

also they have koxp and god mode don&#39;t know whether they use it much but we were killing Talos and one if their rogues ran over the section deviding troll berskers and para lured the talos away from us while we were attacking it ran back over the wall and lured it to para, by the time we&#39;d run round the wall to see if it was still alive, it was nowhere in sight and that Talos dropped an IN

besides that they do have 24/7 para so it is doable

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast