Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

TheKindom

This is a discussion on TheKindom within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yep, one of there warriors was also god moding today in the 73+ bdw....
Page: 2

Royalassassin

Yep, one of there warriors was also god moding today in the 73+ bdw.

Priest_gabber

for i fact i know there priests use auto heal, because i asked one and funnily enough he spoke english and said yes,

also they have koxp and god mode don't know whether they use it much but we were killing Talos and one if their rogues ran over the section deviding troll berskers and para lured the talos away from us while we were attacking it ran back over the wall and lured it to para, by the time we'd run round the wall to see if it was still alive, it was nowhere in sight and that Talos dropped an IN

besides that they do have 24/7 para so it is doable[/b]
    since when does talos drop in?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

pretty stupid and time wasting if you don't use exp bug lol. Everyone who uses it and legit exps (you know what i mean), will always have the upper hand over you. All they do is open the program - tick 50xp increase - close program = no-way of gettin banned...

People not using it are just wasting their own time and have the 'legit' sign over their head which no-one gives 2 shits about in ko anymore :/

its a legal exp clan.. no problems till now. No anti thekingdom topics at turkish forums so...[/b]
    well if u think autohealing and god mode is legal then yeah..

speedkill

pretty stupid and time wasting if you don't use exp bug lol. Everyone who uses it and legit exps (you know what i mean), will always have the upper hand over you. All they do is open the program - tick 50xp increase - close program = no-way of gettin banned...

People not using it are just wasting their own time and have the 'legit' sign over their head which no-one gives 2 shits about in ko anymore :/[/b]
    you can get banned for this. people have been banned for 50% xp/np buffs because gm's can check your logs.
    Not everybody uses it, well, at least i don't :P
    sad but the rest of your post is true

SaTaN

in time... the big ban stick will come..

Krvavy Necht

maby they just 24/7 no life turk legyt paramun exp clan ? lol

SaTaN

maby they just 24/7 no life turk legyt paramun exp clan ? lol[/b]
    what turk is legit? your pretty funny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12